• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predictions for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas.

Usually the NA is released 4+ months after the JPN release. I would say spring of '10 but they might push it back to summer.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Hopefully we'll be getting it sooner rather than later. x-x

It will be a test of willpower to keep myself from spoiling every detail. xD

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
My guess April....just make comparison with FF13 (December-Japan/March-USA) (January-Japan/April-USA) seems possible and logical i guess.....

Suzuku

I think it will be released a lot sooner than some of you guys think. It looks like a lot of the voice recording has already been completed, seeing as Chris Sanders, Bret Iwan, and Russi Taylor said they were finished with their voice recording. I'd say as early as March is likely.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So I got a psp GO for my birthday, solely in preparation for BbS. if its not on the Play station network ill go insane.

It won't be.

My prediction? No earlier than May, no later than November.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd say April or May at the earliest. Even if they finish localizing it before that, it'll just end up getting pushed back for FFXIII.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
My guess April....just make comparison with FF13 (December-Japan/March-USA) (January-Japan/April-USA) seems possible and logical i guess.....

uh, no.

FFXIII began localization LONG before December (hell, I think it was started early 09-ish, but I could be wrong).

On the other hand, the first snippet we've heard about BBS was what, two weeks ago? (Jesse McCartney's Twitter/Bret Iwan announcement)

Compared to Dissidia/Crisis Core, it could be more than half a year.

mjejr1

With most major dialog done I predict a release sooner than you may think. feb at latest

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
5 or 6 months after is release on japan :D
i HOPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back