• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Predictions for Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty16

When do you think BBS will be released to America?
any preictions?
I really do hope it will be released soon after the japanese release, maybe at the end of january?
or the beginning of Feb?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
There's no way it'll be released at the end of January or Febuary. Firstly, they have to translate everything into English, and then put English songs in place of the Japanese ones, and then they have to record the cutscenes. Gotta take at least 6 months.

Ty16

Kh 2 was released 12/22/05 in japan, then released in america 3/o1/06

and we all know that BBS will be released in japan 1/09/10
so im guessing BBS will be released to america 3-4 months afterward?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I'd say around summer.

and @ Ty16, I'm pretty sure that's because they rushed KH2 or something =/

Ty16

Probably, oh and here's a question
maybe a dumb one, but i think i heard that BBS was suppose to be the longest game play out of the previous games?
i thought i heard that somewhere, but it's suppose to be on psp so it's probably unlikely?

Khfan01

It will be probably around summer of 2010 or fall at least. Since any video games that come out in Japan, it takes about 6 months to be release in the USA.

gosox333

I'm honestly expecting a mid/late-spring NA release. SE has been VERY timely whith the localization of the KH games. I'd say April or May.

nehar890

So I got a psp GO for my birthday, solely in preparation for BbS. if its not on the Play station network ill go insane.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It wont be ready until March at the earliest. But considering the fact that FFXIII will be released in March then it will definitely get pushed back to April.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I say april-may. They have alot to work on in BBS aswel as other games.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i'm guesssing....early summer or early fall just so i dont get disappointed when i hear an even later release date

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
So I got a psp GO for my birthday, solely in preparation for BbS. if its not on the Play station network ill go insane.

Err, there's no digital version for the release o.o According to a magazine in Japan, only the UMD logo was seen. Rumours risen of Disney not allowing a digital version [probably because they can't keep tabs on the sales]

It won't be released in March, however. That's FFXIII month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back