• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu

I thought I'll see the interview explain how the Keyblade is change.

Ven is going make me crazy again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If Zack didn't have that teen babyface, him asking Aqua out would have been more charming. For now, it is just adorable.

Ven now has rings. [sarcasm]Wow, it's like I now know he looks EXACTLY like Roxas because without the rings, I didn't notice.[/sarcasm] -__-; Well, they do add something to Ven.

The opening is going to be kickass...I sense it...(but not the same without Utada...) I kinda wish the FF team worked on it like they did KHII. That was a beautiful opening they made.

And I'm still "OMG KAIRI'S GRANDMOTHER"

And Aqua looks aesthetically pleasing, like always.

No comment on Terra since he hasn't gotten anymore interesting than he was when the first image of him came out. Now he feels like the ignored character rather than Aqua. I'm more interested in Vanitas and Ven's connection more than Terra and MX's connection now as well. Kairi's Grandmother has even taken a higher level of interest for me than Terra atm.

Zack looks like fun to fight!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

I thought I'll see the interview explain how the Keyblade is change.

Ven is going make me crazy again.
interview? o_O
how do you know?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

No, I just thought I'll see it in these scans. But no.
oh ><
next time try to say things better =/

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

They come quite a lot with the Unversed enemies unusual designs, Gladiator Unversed and Hour-Glass Unversed FTW! :)

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

Sorry for the delay guys! I've translated and edited those last two pages of the main article already, but am unable to upload them myself. I've sent them to krexia, so she'll upload them whenever she can.

In the meantime, if you are interested, you can read the article on coded over here: http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/140264-week-s-famitsu-artcle-translation-spoilers.html

I must warn you though, there are major spoilers for every plot point in the game in this article. If you do not want to be spoiled, don't read it!

Last edited:

Key to Truth

Awards

Did anyone notice that in the last scan it says Goofiy, lol, such a epic fail.
Anyways, i really liked that the Olympus Colloseum is gonna actually have some maps, and the opening is gonna be awesome, i hope they reveal soon the song for it, it's a CG, they MUST pick a song.

krexia

Translator
Awards

Right, last three pages are up courtesy of Lissar's wonderful translations - I just can't make thumbnails for them right now because this computer doesn't have any image editing software more advanced than MS Paint.

Reminds me of when Zack asked Aerith "How 'bout one date?"
He did? In that case he's probably using the same line here. I've never played FFVII so wouldn't know.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Did anyone notice that in the last scan it says Goofiy, lol, such a epic fail.

Must be a typo error and by the way, it's kinda interesting you know, on the scan of Mysterious Tower, the way Donald, Ven and Goofy stand on that pic is exactly the same manner as the one in KH2 except its Sora in the middle when he, Donald and Goofy visit Yen Sid and they stand in that orderly manner before the sorcerer.

And thanks for the last pages translations, Lissar and Krexia. :)

kingofgame981

Awards
In the meantime, if you are interested, you can read the article on coded over here: http://forums.khinsider.com/side-stories/140264-week-s-famitsu-artcle-translation-spoilers.html

I must warn you though, there are major spoilers for every plot point in the game in this article. If you do not want to be spoiled, don't read it!
Maybe I couldn't play it, so there nothing to worry about spoil. :lol:

Thanks.

Must be a typo error and by the way
It's the Japanese name?

EDIT : On the pages of Olympus Colesium, the screenshot of Hades and Terra talking together still no translate. Maybe you forgot. :D^^

SoraKHbr

Yea Goofy is pretty stupid and Donald is pretty stubborn
They probably saw Ven for a little amount of time
and after ten years I think they'll forget how he looks

But Goofy and Donald never saw Roxas... So they don´t need to forget about Ven.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

But Goofy and Donald never saw Roxas... So they don´t need to forget about Ven.

In KH2, Sora found a photo the gang (Hayner, Pence, Olette and Roxas) in Twilight Town inside a box when he, Donald and Goofy find themselves in the darkness after Maleficent save their butts from the Heartless summon by Saix. Donald and Goofy saw the photo and they did not react in a 'OH! I've seen him before!' way.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Because it was posted on ReBirth Wings, I can tell that he's saying:

「おまえには素質がある」

"I can see you have the right stuff."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back