• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack being young

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Okay i figured Zack might be in this one in fact it was almost certain in my opinion seeing as how he is the reason for Cloud being emo becuase of his death. Now what dumbfounds me is that he is young all of a sudden. Now I understand it's in the past but Zacks not in any other KH game a grown up. The only thing I can think of the reasons behind this is one of the three things.

One: He dies

Two: Nomoru was just to lazy and wanted him and this and not any others.

Three: They will make a game with Sora after this as people are theorizing and he will be an adult in that one.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Okay i figured Zack might be in this one in fact it was almost certain in my opinion seeing as how he is the reason for Cloud being emo becuase of his death. Now what dumbfounds me is that he is young all of a sudden. Now I understand it's in the past but Zacks not in any other KH game a grown up. The only thing I can think of the reasons behind this is one of the three things.

Three: They will make a game with Sora after this as people are theorizing and he will be an adult in that one.

Have you played Crisis Core? Also Nomura probably didnt even think of Zack back then and does it even matter?

Raebus

Nope, I'm saying that the reason Zack is young or even in the game at all may be due to the reason Ven68 suggested and has fuck all do with anything keyblade related. :)

A

Azrael

Nope, I'm saying that the reason Zack is young or even in the game at all may be due to the reason Ven68 suggested and has fuck all do with anything keyblade related. :)

Or my reason since Nomura is Nomura.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
so you're saying that the keyblade didnt come from the light, sora just pulled a spare out of his back pocket because that is much more simple:lol:

EPIC PWNGE!!

But now, so I don't get in trouble for "spamming", I'll respond to OQ.

He might not be acually younger. Kingdom Hearts is designed to make it's characters look almost cartoonish, and, in effect, younger. That's why you never guessed that Sora was 14.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

what theorized game for sora???
and I think Zack rocks, I could really care less what age he is in the game :p

Penance

It's cool, but it doesn't make sense for him to have powers at that age.

jshields818

Website
www.darkenedreflection.webs.com
why do kh fans hate kingdom hearts? to me, Kingdom Hearts is a BRILLIANT combination of intense RPG-ness, and classic Disney. Also, Cloud isn't emo, he watched what may have been one of his best friends...well, ifyou've played Crisis Core you'd know. Cloud is my favorite final fantasy character, besides Zack and Tidus. Sorry...does'nt have TOO much to do with KH, just had to say it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
why do kh fans hate kingdom hearts? to me, Kingdom Hearts is a BRILLIANT combination of intense RPG-ness, and classic Disney. Also, Cloud isn't emo, he watched what may have been one of his best friends...well, ifyou've played Crisis Core you'd know. Cloud is my favorite final fantasy character, besides Zack and Tidus. Sorry...does'nt have TOO much to do with KH, just had to say it.
We don't necessarily hate it, but there's a lot of things that could have easily been done better. Also, hating =/= not liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back