• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHHacker6595

Yeah she's old enough to remeber seeing a 3 foot talking mouse.
She said in KH1 that she forgot about where she was from, only small bits and peices. So im assuming that she doesnt remember anything about what happend during BBS, plus shes 4, i barely can remember anything from when i was 4.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Well they're not really supposed to be connected though it's looking more and more that way. Assuming that Nomura changed his mind and they have a connection now so far we don't know what it is.
Just because aqua interacted with kairi doesn't mean they have to have to a connection

D

Deleted member 60399

They could be sisters or cousins or something. I mean Aqua looks like an older version of Kairi.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
They could be sisters or cousins or something. I mean Aqua looks like an older version of Kairi.
No,just nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yeah she's old enough to remember seeing a 3 foot talking mouse.
You'd think that would be an important memory or something someone wouldn't forget. But hey it's possible Kairi experienced some sort of trauma of terror and subconsciously forgot them. Possibly when she was sent out into the worlds by herself. If she remembered Mickey, you'd think she'd say something about it in KH2.

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
Kairi shown in BBS!!!???

Ok, I just saw the new scan with Zack and Mickey, and was shocked at a screenshot!!!

Kairi as a little girl!!? Is this in Radiant Garden or Destiny Islands with Aqua and Mickey???

KairiScreenshotBBS.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Just because aqua interacted with kairi doesn't mean they have to have to a connection

I didn't say they were connected because they interacted. I was refering more to the easter eggs like the charms for example.

Lately they've just been makingg it seem like they're connected.

A

Audo

Re: Kairi shown in BBS!!!???

That is most definitely Radiant Garden.

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com

I didn't see the older post on this before I posted mine. I was just shocked, that's all... Wow, finally a pic of Kairi as a little girl, and not from the original KH...

I hope they give her a good child voice actor...

So, in Ven and Terra's storyline, will you see young Riku and Sora..? Each to their own respective storyline...? Hrmmm... Interesting...

αsiя

space coke

Radiant Garden without a doubt
you can tell by the water fountain

A

Audo

I didn't see the older post on this before I posted mine. I was just shocked, that's all... Wow, finally a pic of Kairi as a little girl, and not from the original KH...

I hope they give her a good child voice actor...
I hope she only speaks in talk-bubbles.

So, in Ven and Terra's storyline, will you see young Riku and Sora..? Each to their own respective storyline...? Hrmmm... Interesting...
Uh, we know Terra sees both Riku and Sora.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yes Aqua DOES have a connection to Kair.

EDIT: Maybe somebody wiped Kairi's memories. And also does the scene there in look like the place near the castle because if it is??????? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You'd think that would be an important memory or something someone wouldn't forget. But hey it's possible Kairi experienced some sort of trauma of terror and subconsciously forgot them. Possibly when she was sent out into the worlds by herself. If she remembered Mickey, you'd think she'd say something about it in KH2.

I'd go with she forgot more due to trauma. Over the years she would forgotten about her past but when she arrived to DI there had to be someone who asked her where she came from, how she got there, who her parents are, etc. She probably forgot on the way to DI.

Yes Aqua DOES have a connection to Kair.

EDIT: Maybe somebody wiped Kairi's memories. And also does the scene there in look like the place near the castle because if it is??????? YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

No, tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back