• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The black haired girl above Peter Pan has a similar scarf (or whatever) on her neck.
Thats Cinderella
I say Van because of the red and blackness on his torso.
So why would they put him on there twice? I mean Vantias is on the far left taking up the whole corner.
Even so, I thought the same, but on closer examination the chest markings aren't the same on the mystery guy.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
He is a mystery. Possible people he could be:
-briag
-xehanort (!?)
-vanitas (though I doubt since it looks like a scarf)
-3rd keyblade master (since there are 3 thrones during the MQE but 2 masters
-new character

αsiя

space coke
WOW
i bet no one expected Disney Town to be a new world and the new guy has to Braig except he doesnt have the eyepatch clearly telling us we're going to see him get F**ked up in BBS (hopefully)

fantasy08

http://www.khinsider.com/images/daysultimania/scans/ultimania_axel-roxas.jpg

Anyone notice that Terra and Ven are standing almost exactly like Roxas and Axel are standing in the picture above just in reverse. Hmm

Also I thought that new guy that everybody is saying is Braig was maybe Ansem the Wise. I mean he's human so its not impossible that he looked younger ten years before Kh1. However, since he's blond then maybe the new guy isn't him. If that is Braig then wow he was a good-looking man from what I can see.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Below Cinderella and above Peter Pan also looks to be another character, but the scan cuts it off.

Looks like a girl to me, but I'm not sure.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
its a guy. He is wearing a red scarf which makes him look like Vanitas. he looks like but isnt the guy from beauty and the beast. I dont think he is braig at all idky i just dont believe he is. Also he cant be Vanitas because nomura hid his face even when ven knocks his helmet off so why show us randomly know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back