• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
heres how i see it.
in the secret ending we see them fighting and at the end we terra's eyes changing.

im guessing when MX was getting close to kingdom hearts he took over terra and whe terra's eyes change that means MX is taking over him that would also make him change shape and look different...

what do you think?

Nah bra, it's obvious Aqua is Xehanort. But she got a sex change and now talks to her old armor. Fer ser.

But the Terra + MX = Xehanort thing does sound possible, but I just don't think it'll play out that way.

Same question, what makes you tell he's 30 ?

Nomura said it in an interview.

king_Nick

But in the end he will still be and look 18-20, and how many people have you seen look 30 and are around their late teens early 20s?

Talys Alankil

When he said he seems like 30 year's old, he properly meant he was 30 years old

Why would he say he is a age when he isn't?
When he said he seems like 30 years old, I think Nomura means "he seems 30 years old" but maybe that's just me.
As for Terra looking 30 while he's 18-20, well he would have transformed in a white-haired, dark-skinned, yellow-eyed guy, so why not looking older too ?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
When he said he seems like 30 year's old, he properly meant he was 30 years old

Why would he say he is a age when he isn't?

To leave fans guessing about who he really is. He seems 30, his name is Xehanort which the name happens to belong to MX, and he almost looks like Terra. It's all about leaving ppl aloof to create there own theories on the matter. If he really wanted to state the age of Xehanort he would have said "he's 30", "he's around 30", "he's 30'ish", not "he seems 30".

seem:
1 : to appear to the observation or understanding
2 : to give the impression of being

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
To leave fans guessing about who he really is. He seems 30, his name is Xehanort which the name happens to belong to MX, and he almost looks like Terra. It's all about leaving ppl aloof to create there own theories on the matter. If he really wanted to state the age of Xehanort he would have said "he's 30", "he's around 30", "he's 30'ish", not "he seems 30".
true but i dont think his younger then 25

Talys Alankil

And i agree, but i can't go with it because without confirmation of his actual age, for all we know he could be 40.
Or he could have overused plastic surgery and actually be MX^^
(just kidding here, but really, appearances are deceitful as we say in French^^, especially in KH)

Yuuki

And i agree, but i can't go with it because without confirmation of his actual age, for all we know he could be 40.
yeah but i dont think we will get an actual age >.<

Yuuki

Probably not, but until we get BBS and figure everything out up until the point of Xehanort's appearance then maybe we will understand.
indeed but theres still things missing like what happen after ATW found xehanort and stuff >.<
we know that Maleficent too over RG,XH made the heartless and stuff but we still dont know how XH knows about aqua when he doesnt even remember his past.

unless part of it will be explain on BBS

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Probably not, but until we get BBS and figure everything out up until the point of Xehanort's appearance then maybe we will understand.
yeah after BBS comes out, we are going to need to make a big timeline with everything that has happened in KH, it will help some noobies to understand a lot and even help us who are greatly informed

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
indeed but theres still things missing like what happen after ATW found xehanort and stuff >.<
we know that Maleficent too over RG,XH made the heartless and stuff but we still dont know how XH knows about aqua when he doesnt even remember his past.

unless part of it will be explain on BBS

what happened at the time of his apprenticeship with ATW was explained in the Ansem Reports, and a few flashbacks, but as far as that, Xehanort's heartless and nobody had 10 years to explore their identities and so forth, Xemnas had 11-12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back