• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can Terra be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Where is this info? How do we know Nobodies don't age?
And when was this Heart-Body-Soul thing started? cause I don't remember seeing any interviews about it..
are you joking? its been said by nomura....
nobodies are nothing, things that dont exist so why would they age?
of course this fails because namine got older XD
bad nomura

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Where is this info? How do we know Nobodies don't age?
IIRC, Nomura said so.

And when was this Heart-Body-Soul thing started? cause I don't remember seeing any interviews about it..
It's in the Secret Ansem Reports.

I know Heart creates Heartless, Body creates Nobody, but when were Souls added to the equation?
Nobody=Body+Soul

Well I don't really think terra is the future bad guy would just really be depressing to play him also why cant his nobody use the keyblade.
Assuming Terra=Xehanort, the latter lost the ability.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
i really have no comment...or do i? really, i dont.

Then you had no reason to post this other than raising your post count. =|

Nah bra, it's obvious Aqua is Xehanort. But she got a sex change and now talks to her old armor. Fer ser.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Mickey is Xehanort.
They're both males and they both wear a shirt and a pair of shoes. That is undeniable, unchallengeable, unarguable proof that Mickey=Xehanort. No other theory can possibly stand up to the overwhelming evidence that this theory puts forward. I mean seriously, hair? Clothes? The name Xehanort? Looking like Terra? Honestly, how practically no one realizes how obvious Mickey=Xehanort is makes me cry.

But the Terra + MX = Xehanort thing does sound possible, but I just don't think it'll play out that way.

I'm starting to think however Ven got "placed inside" Sora is how MX gets inside of Terra.

Why would he say he is a age when he isn't?

Maybe because he's Nomura?

Besides, isn't it possible Master Xehenort possess Terra (much like Xehenort's Heartless possess Riku), except Terra allows it.

A: XH was able to do that because he was (more than likely) a free-floating Heart.
B: Seeing how much Terra seems to completely and utterly hate Xehanort and is (seemingly) willing to do unspeakable acts in order to catch him, I doubt Terra would allow MX to possess him.

aint yall ever heard of late bloomers? He could very well be Xehanort

A twenty year old growing a foot or more in a few months to a year (at the absolute max)? Yeah, I really doubt that...

Blacken78

Well from my point of view, Terra could be very well be Xehanort for the following points

1.) The trailer shows a scene where Master Xehanort and Terra talking about their personal darkness and Xehanort tells Terra to control it
2.) Terra is said to be falling into darkness by Maleficent
3.) Vanitas mentions in the trailer that Terra's existence is fading
4.) Master Xehanort said that who fall to darkness are unfit to to wield a keyblade
5.) Removing the X in Xehanort leads to a anagram "No Earth", which in conjunction to point 3 would make sense as no earth could imply that a earth that was once there but no more
6.) Terra's physical similarities to Xemnas and Ansem SoD
7.) Terra's blue eyes changing to yellow in the trailer
8.) (Unclarified) Xehanort finding and opening the door of Radiant Garden, which could be limited to potential, current and former keyblade warriors

So from these points, I can get that prior to searching Master Xehanort, Terra had darkness in his heart and Xehanort senses it and tells Terra to control it. Eventually, Terra follows Xehanort and while following him he is slowly succumbing to his darkness. Then during some point in time in the story, Vanitas and Ven fight and during the battle Vanitas tells Ven that Terra's existence is fading... Sooner or later, Aqua and Ven meet Maleficent, who tells them that Terra is falling into darkness... Then somewhere in the end, Terra falls to darkness completely and has a complete personality change due to it, including changing his eye color. He was defeated by Aqua, Ven and Vanitas , with his ability to wield a keyblade stripped, and left in Radiant Garden with Ansem the Wise's care. After that, we all know what happens afterwards....

Well this is just my personal assumption...

Last edited:

Yuuki

also it seems maleficent did something to terra and he should be "sleeping" does anyone know what that means?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Mickey is Xehanort.
They're both males and they both wear a shirt and a pair of shoes. That is undeniable, unchallengeable, unarguable proof that Mickey=Xehanort. No other theory can possibly stand up to the overwhelming evidence that this theory puts forward. I mean seriously, hair? Clothes? The name Xehanort? Looking like Terra? Honestly, how practically no one realizes how obvious Mickey=Xehanort is makes me cry.

OMG dude you just opened my eyes! How can anyone deny you?! Are you sure you're not Nomura in disguise? =O

H

Heolstor

Maybe the Xehanort we know is just Vanitas. I mean they haven't shown his face and his name means emptiness.

maian

In most games, age is hardly a basis to prove or disprove theories, since it's usually something that's pretty vague, changeable, or easily retconnable. Sure, Nomura has stated Xehanort was 30. Even then, he said Xehanort "seems" 30. This would imply that that was the general age that Nomura had in mind, and when confronted with the question, that's how he answered. Nothing more. This is especially uninmportant with Terra/Xehanort, since they do look remarkably similar. I guarantee Nomura would have no problem retconning his previous statement since they already look so similar anyway. They're anime esque characters with no evidence whatsoever of aging and perfect faces. Age hardly matters in this case unless they're notably young like Roxas, or notably old like MX. Besides, have they confirmed Terra's age anywhere? I haven't been up to date at all with BBS speculation, so I'm not sure. But in my opinion, Terra looks 22-25, Aqua 18-21, and Ven 15-17. If Terra's in his early/mid 20s, that's not nearly different enough to theorize that it won't be retconned.

In any case, I can't see why everyone is so obsessed with trying to disprove Terra being Xehanort. In my opinion, it's just painfully obvious. It's like they've been TRYING to tell us in the trailers, and people just think it can't be so. Is there a chance that there's more than Terra being purely Xehanort? Of course. In my opinion, Vanitas or MX will be very involved in how it ends up happening. That, or the things that have happened to Vanitas will connect to Terra's transformation. Or, his turning into Xehanort will certainly be resultant of the Heartless/Nobody's creation. Who knows. But dear lord, can it be any more obvious that Terra is supposed to become Xehanort?
-They look EXTREMELY similar. Hair, facial, and body structure.
-He gives into the darkness, etc.
-His eyes turn yellow, as if to tell us blatantly that it's hinting at Ansem's heartless.
-Xemnas calls Aqua's armor "friend."
-The story so far that we've seen has been heavily emphasized on Terra, hinting that the events happening to him are the most important of the story, and along with that, the series.
-Many games have established prequels to highlight one of the major characters of the series. Example, Metal Gear Solid 3 left a heavily unfinished story hanging to establish Big Boss' character and origins. It's just obvious they're doing the same here.

I don't know. Am I the only one thinking this? There's more evidence and theories I could post, but that's probably for another thread.

H

Heolstor

It's too obvious. That's why it may not be the case. I mean look at what Xion turned out to be.
It's got to be something still hidden up to this point. Like the face of Vanitas.

Yuuki

Maybe the Xehanort we know is just Vanitas. I mean they haven't shown his face and his name means emptiness.
but vanitas is small and Xehanort is tall >.>
but anything is possible so who knows...

Yuuki

KH is weird like that I guess lol.
But you are right, anything is possible.
yeah >.<
damn nomura with his mind fucks always making you think you get it when you actually dont :angry:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Heolster said:
It's too obvious. That's why it may not be the case.

Really? That's what you're going with? I seem to recall before KH2 was coming out. People were saying Roxas was Sora's other half. While others were saying "That's too obvious." And look what happened there.

Xehanort's Crack

Really? That's what you're going with? I seem to recall before KH2 was coming out. People were saying Roxas was Sora's other half. While others were saying "That's too obvious." And look what happened there.

But people said Xion was Aqua's nobody and see what happen there too...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
But people said Xion was Aqua's nobody and see what happen there too...

True, but that didn't have anything to do with "it's too obvious so it can't be true"
When compared by looks alone, a connection between Xion and Aqua was a lot less likely than a connection between Sora and Roxas. The Xion and Aqua thing was merely wishfull thinking. Theories usually didn't get further than "maybe Xion is Aqua's nobody!" "no she isn't" "shut up, she totally is!"

maian

Oh, please. "It's too obvious" is overthinking and overspeculating. I think a lot of people like to think that every developer purposely tries to throw people off when releasing screens, etc. I don't think this is the case. I think that Terra WILL turn into Xehanort, but not without some outside influence, which will MOST LIKELY be Vanitas, or something to do with what's happening to Vanitas. I'm usually good at reading trailers, and I truly do believe they want us to know that Terra will end up being Xehanort. It's just too obvious. The REAL question at hand is how and why, and that's what's being tossed around in the trailers the most. I don't think there's much of a question as to IF Terra will (in some way) become Xehanort.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Wouldn't it be cool if Roxas was Vens nobody?

No.

I finding it alot of interesting that nobody's look exacly like there somebody!*hint* hint*

Roxas doesn't look completely like Sora and Xemnas didn't look completely like Xehanort. Oh, and Namine didn't look completely like Kairi.

It's only because we've seen Even and two other of the apprentice's that everyone think all the originals will look exactly like their Nobodies, which I doubt. But then again, Roxas and Namine (and perhaps even Xemnas) were special Nobodies, so maybe all regular humaniod Nobodies look like their originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back