• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i wonder why his stance looks just like VEN's......

i like his key tho too its nice and simple:)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i wonder why his stance looks just like VEN's......

i like his key tho too its nice and simple:)

I like his keyblade too, it's looks cool but is simple I think i'm going to pick a keyblade out of the hundreds of keyblades seen in the secret ending as mine lol.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's Ven, Aqua, and Terra's master? Reminds me of something from the Jackie Chan show. O.O

Anywho, WE FINALLY GOT A SCAN! YOSH! Now... Is the name the actual confirmed thing or is it just as far as your translations've gotten?

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Is this the same Samurai-like master seen with MX in the trailer? Or did I misread their report of the trailer?

TerraFTW!

Am I the only one that thinks he kinda looks similar to Ansem The Wise? I mean yeah besides hair color and outfit. I just mean there face looks the same. Its probably just SE being kinda lazy. Look
102545.jpg
Ansem.jpg

I know it may seem kinda farfetched but that was the first character i thought of when I saw TAV's master

EDIT: NVM I just looked at it some more and they dont looks anything alike. lol Fail point for me.

A

Azrael

ReBirth Wings has posted up a small scan from this weeks Jump containing a picture of Terra, Aqua and Ven's Master:

http://mbup.net/d/102545.jpg

Don't quote me on the romanization! I'm just guessing and it's probably completely off. In Japanese it is マスター・エラクゥス

And I think I was so excited about the picture and name I didn't notice this other part, there will be a new world called Land of Departure. An original world perhaps?

edit: changed to "Eraqus" because it sounds closer. Still nothing confirmed though.

Holy shit. I think I love this dude. More worlds! Awesome! Eragus ftw!

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Am I the only one that thinks he kinda looks similar to Ansem The Wise? I mean yeah besides hair color and outfit. I just mean there face looks the same. Its probably just SE being kinda lazy. Look

I know it may seem kinda farfetched but that was the first character i thought of when I saw TAV's master

Nomura tends to recycle characters. I would say they have similar facial structures but, nothing more than that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is this the same Samurai-like master seen with MX in the trailer? Or did I misread their report of the trailer?

No he's the same guy.

102545.jpg
Ansem.jpg

Hey your right, their face is similar. I'm not really sure what to think of that, though.

BTW, I love your sig. Kanye West is fun to make fun of.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I find it quite funny how people see new info and almost instantly forget old.

Anyone remember the scene of Terra sitting on the beach, watching Riku and Sora in the water? I'm still pretty sure Terra has ties to Destiny Islands in some capacity. Whether he is the father of Sora or someshit, he's tied in to the Islands.

Would be kinda effed up if Terra and Aqua are Sora's parents and Ventus is his older brother. I know that one of them is supposed to not be connected to Sora/Riku/Kairi.

Also, the board looks sweet. There's even a mini-map for the board and everything. <3 I could see myself getting very very frustrated with landing 1 square past an ability and then having to wait before I can roll again. x.x I'm wondering, though, if that one little board is the only one you ever get for Ventus or if there would be more if you clear that one... It seems kinda small. Oh, maybe more branches and shiz get added to it as he levels up. o.o BP seem to be what you use to move around, so maybe Level determines what skills are available to be learned on the board. There has yet to be a Kingdom Hearts title which doesn't incorporate a Level stat (unless Coded doesn't have one; Idk on that game).

Oh yeah and Erauqs is totally awesome. They have the Western-style Master in Yen Sid and now the Eastern-style Master in Erauqs. I like. Hopefully they're friends. =X I would hate to have to fight Mickey. D:

TerraFTW!

Anyone remember the scene of Terra sitting on the beach, watching Riku and Sora in the water? I'm still pretty sure Terra has ties to Destiny Islands in some capacity. Whether he is the father of Sora or someshit, he's tied in to the Islands.

Would be kinda effed up if Terra and Aqua are Sora's parents and Ventus is his older brother. I know that one of them is supposed to not be connected to Sora/Riku/Kairi.

Also, the board looks sweet. There's even a mini-map for the board and everything. <3 I could see myself getting very very frustrated with landing 1 square past an ability and then having to wait before I can roll again. x.x I'm wondering, though, if that one little board is the only one you ever get for Ventus or if there would be more if you clear that one... It seems kinda small. Oh, maybe more branches and shiz get added to it as he levels up. o.o BP seem to be what you use to move around, so maybe Level determines what skills are available to be learned on the board. There has yet to be a Kingdom Hearts title which doesn't incorporate a Level stat (unless Coded doesn't have one; Idk on that game).

Oh yeah and Erauqs is totally awesome. They have the Western-style Master in Yen Sid and now the Eastern-style Master in Erauqs. I like. Hopefully they're friends. =X I would hate to have to fight Mickey. D:

I think this should be the new KHinsider banner...

untitled.jpg

KingBlade

by sinspire^

I could only imagine they stumbled upon Destiny Islands while looking for MX. Maybe got a hint that a Princess of Heart might be there or will be there. I seriously doubt the whole father thing, this isn't star wars. This isn't the Maury show. YOU ARE THE FATHER. Come on, now.

A

Azrael

Terra and Aqua are meant for each other. They both have large tits.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I think this should be the new KHinsider banner...

untitled.jpg
Why? Family theories are the basis of everything.

I could only imagine they stumbled upon Destiny Islands while looking for MX. Maybe got a hint that a Princess of Heart might be there or will be there. I seriously doubt the whole father thing, this isn't star wars. This isn't the Maury show. YOU ARE THE FATHER. Come on, now.
It was obviously a joke, as noticed by the "someshit" part there. I've seen multiple theories on Terra being Sora's father and other such things like this. Tied to the Island could simply mean he came from there, lived there for a time, etc, etc. Many other things it could be, I just picked out the one which seems to be most agreed upon as the basis. :<

Anyway, I suppose that makes Terra a pedo, as he enjoys watching little boys frolic through the waves while he sits and silently faps. :3

Terra and Aqua are meant for each other. They both have large tits.

This is very true. I believe Terra would prefer if his were called "pecs" though.

Also, anyone else notice how there's a picture of one of the Experiments from Lilo and Stitch right next to the board game thing while Ven is learning a Lightning skill of some sort? =X Weird.

A

Audo

So land of departure looks like the twilight/traverse town of this game. It looks colorful xD
Uh. more like the Destiny Islands (KH1) of the game. A world played once and then never again throughout the duration.

Okay, I'm probably looking too much into this...but is there something over his right eye and on his left cheek? Maybe it's just my computer being funny.

Wow, something new. Finally! He does remind me of the Soul Calibur guy.
I noticed that too. Looked like a small scar.

Oh okay, but I wonder what the departure means?
You're kidding right?

I just figured if it's Master Eraqus' world that it be called something like, "Land of the Masters" or something.

Departure is a verb, I figured worlds would use nouns in their names.
Depart = verb. Departure = Noun.
"The act of departing". It fits fine with the point of the world.

Yes, one in the same.

Tidus14

I think, He is the father of sora.

or, he is xaldin.
Or the father from terra.

He looks a lot like you.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why? Family theories are the basis of everything.

It was obviously a joke, as noticed by the "someshit" part there. I've seen multiple theories on Terra being Sora's father and other such things like this. Tied to the Island could simply mean he came from there, lived there for a time, etc, etc. Many other things it could be, I just picked out the one which seems to be most agreed upon as the basis. :<

Anyway, I suppose that makes Terra a pedo, as he enjoys watching little boys frolic through the waves while he sits and silently faps. :3

This is very true. I believe Terra would prefer if his were called "pecs" though.

Also, anyone else notice how there's a picture of one of the Experiments from Lilo and Stitch right next to the board game thing while Ven is learning a Lightning skill of some sort? =X Weird.

That experiment is Sparky/Experiment 221.

I highly doubt TAV are related to SRK, Terra is most likely on DI choosing Riku to be a keyblade wielder. I bet when Terra goes to DI he has recently become a master and is there to pick his first apprentice, he chooses Riku but since he still has to find MX, Terra decides not to tell Riku he has been chosen to be a keyblade apprentice and doesn't bring Riku with him so Riku has no knowledge Terra is a keyblade wielder and that he has unknowingly been chosen as an apprentice.

Before Terra can return to DI to make Riku his apprentice, all the bad stuff happens and Terra becomes Xehanort/Dissapear/whatever. But since Terra had picked Riku as his apprentice without Riku knowing it, the KK is still waiting to go to Riku. Which it does later in KH1 but returns to Sora and yadayadayada.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
THough I KNEW it wasn't going to be Cyan... I'm still disappointed.

And the Square thing is quite funny.

This guy looks interesting... and formidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back