• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertexe

how many of you actually unlocked Sora,because the requirements for Sora are you must complete all missions to 100%(which for me is never gonna happen)?

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Yes, I think you have to get 100% on everything to get him. I have not I do not even have Days yet.

S

Shadow Soldier

He sucks. I unlocked him. Used him, he's slow and terrible. He doesn't use the keyblade either fyi.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I have on the Japanese one and I have almost beaten the English one so it won't be too long for that either :3 Also, I don't think he sucks.......I like him >>;

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
He sucks. I unlocked him. Used him, he's slow and terrible. He doesn't use the keyblade either fyi.

This. He's slow and yucky. I haven't tried him out with the Bond of Flames yet, though... Hoping it makes him better. He kinda uses the Keyblade, though it only has a few forms. Sora's really not all that great, though it's fun to run around as Sora again. :3 I just wish he had his KH2 attire.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
This. He's slow and yucky. I haven't tried him out with the Bond of Flames yet, though... Hoping it makes him better. He kinda uses the Keyblade, though it only has a few forms. Sora's really not all that great, though it's fun to run around as Sora again. :3 I just wish he had his KH2 attire.
I like the Dream Sword the best, though the combos are almost the same with the BOnd of Flame too, its just the Dream Sword is his best weapon plus he gets a pretty awesome combo in my opinion anyway >>;

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Sora's not bad. His limit is pretty good too.

Also doing 100% in every mission is not nearly as hard as it sounds. I thought some missions, such as collecting emblems, would kill me. Turns out, by the time you beat the game and have decent abilities, it's not hard.

100% Challenge Mode is another story.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Sora's not bad. His limit is pretty good too.

Also doing 100% in every mission is not nearly as hard as it sounds. I thought some missions, such as collecting emblems, would kill me. Turns out, by the time you beat the game and have decent abilities, it's not hard.

100% Challenge Mode is another story.
Yes I agree 100% It is not hard to get 100% on all the missions. The challenges......freaking imposible >>;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm pretty sure Sora is listed in the Higher Tier of playable characters on the official tier roster. =O

KHearts35

Sora with "kingdom key" is really bad, "bonds of flames" is shorter combo but faster and stronger, "dream sword" is like the limit Sora in kh2 final mix, which is really cool and nice

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Sora with "kingdom key" is really bad, "bonds of flames" is shorter combo but faster and stronger, "dream sword" is like the limit Sora in kh2 final mix, which is really cool and nice
That's exaclty what I thought too, I as like "This is more Limit Form Sora than actual Sora.......cool!"

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I have Sora it wasnt too hard unlocking him by the end of the game i only had like 7 or so missions i didnt have 100 percent on already

UnstoppableSound

how many of you actually unlocked Sora,because the requirements for Sora are you must complete all missions to 100%(which for me is never gonna happen)?

Lol, that is a very easy requirement. I'm on day 225 right now and have every single mission @ 100% except for that one "Collect the Organization Emblems" in Twilight Town (guide says I need High Jump Lv.3 for that).

H

Haxon

I have to beat the Seventh Giant Heartless to get Sora... I CANT BEAT IT!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I have to beat the Seventh Giant Heartless to get Sora... I CANT BEAT IT!
Eh, it took me a while too but you can kick its ass :3 It has a pattern that's easy to notice and you just have to like ensure you don't get hit at all costs

H

Haxon

I know I hate it! Ill be on his last health bar and BAM im dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back