• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Keyblade system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Sorry if someone has pointed this out already...

well I was looking at the new scan and...I noticed that aqua's keyblade was actually different than her original keyblade!

This could be a hint that throughout the game, you will not recieve keychains to change your keyblade but rather, throughout your game, your keyblade can change. I noticed that aquas keyblade changed\

my assumptions:
1.the keyblade will be enhanced and will change its appearance throughout the story
2.the keyblade will change attributes for example:stronger at magic, strength,etc
3.the keyblade will change in a special drive-like mode...

The difference in these keyblade:aquas normal keyblade has two circle/square shapes in the handle area
2nd pic:the circle shape is now in the teeth area and is a different shape...

okay...ummm... comments?
Aqua%27s_Keyblade.jpg

1v9kiqsw1.jpg

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yes someone's posted this already it's called
"keyblade tranformations" <--name of thread.

Radon

mofo
I'm pretty sure that keyblade was made by a fan and it's not official. But I could be wrong.

Abbot

I think that Keyblade's official. Hm.

By the way, anyone think that if this "keyblade transformation' thing is true, that it's tied into the growth system?

Abbot

Yeeeeeah, that's what I was thinking about, too. Possibly, it's just one part of the system.

Na?lo

I think that was just re-designed. It may be, right? Some people say Aqua's clothes were re-disigned too, and I agree. I also think Terra's kblade changed.

joeybe HNIC

I think that her "original" keyiblade was still under workds.
&that the newer version is the real one used for the game. But, that's just my guess.

I can't wait for BBS! :]

TerraFTW!

Anyone else notcie that her keyblade is different in The Secret Ending Videos as well? I think it an Aqua only thing.

UnstoppableSound

Just because the keyblade looks different in that scan compared to the one in the BBS video, doesn't mean that the keyblade will change necessarily. Perhaps Aqua had a slightly different styled keyblade during her adventure in Birth By Sleep, but had an altered one during the video? Just saying we can't assume that you do get to upgrade/customize their keyblades throughout the game, even though it's most likely that you can.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In my opinion, the idea of the keyblades changing makes perfect sense. They are apprentices and so are still tweaking their fighting style, so shouldn't the keyblade be able to change along with them and grow as they grow? However this could just be a last minute change of design.

TerraFTW!

true true. Didnt think of that. But Terra's and Ven's Keyblades are the same as before.

EDIT: nvm im just being a dumbass

Abbot

true true. Didnt think of that. But Terra's and Ven's Keyblades are the same as before.

Yeah, but we know the least about Aqua. At that time, they probably hadn't finished all her designs yet.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
The first pic of Aqua's keyblade looks like that in KH 2 final mix when Xemnas goes into the Room of Sleep. I think the one we see Aqua using in that scan changed for the specific drive thingy. I could be wrong, but why change Aqua's keyblade all together and not Terra's and Ven's? But I have to admit, I kinda like the one in the scan better...it looks less fragile

Pratiko

Awards
They could always use Dark Cloud 2's system (you know, evolving your weapon and such).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back