• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Smile's take on Unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
...I just presented you quite a few 'proof' that show that "handing down" the title mean squat o.o;;;

Even so, I still believe the "handing down" thing has a high possibility. I was merely saying that I think that person is quite ignorant to a lot of possibilities.

I do like your Unbirth theory, by the way.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Even so, I still believe the "handing down" thing has a high possibility. I was merely saying that I think that person is quite ignorant to a lot of possibilities.

Well, in her defense let it be said we've got, imo, more things stating the opposite at the moment, at least until more info comes along over BBS. Seeing how aside from Terra choosing Riku for the Keyblade (which didn't end well) (and might not necesarilly be 'handing down the title'), we've got no known Masters to speak of, let alone passing down of titles.
But this isn't what this is about.

I do like your Unbirth theory, by the way.

Why thank you :3 been a while, I was afraid I completely lost the touch.
But that tl;dr tag makes it all better <3

the symbol only adds up to this one
NewEnemyPic.jpg
which is fanmade....but the symbol on the gameplay seen many times doesn't look like the one shown here....the only reason why it's possible to bend, cut and turn this symbol into cards is because the fanmade symbol and the cards from COM both have the pyramid like top, but in the gameplay and re:COM have curved points (applying similarity to thorns) and the signature kingdom hearts crown.

Large_Body_Unbirth.PNG

Symbols look the same to me.

I like the theory although I don't necessarily agree with all of it. Mainly because I have my own theory and your theory corresponds mostly along the lines of what I'm thinking, but not entirely.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Large_Body_Unbirth.PNG

I like the theory although I don't necessarily agree with all of it. Mainly because I have my own theory and your theory corresponds mostly along the lines of what I'm thinking, but not entirely.

loook carefully

untitled.jpg

Large_Body_Unbirth.PNG

KH1_1102550607.jpg

battle_star490.jpg

also let's not bring this up...i already pissed off smile for something so small

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Large_Body_Unbirth.PNG

See? This is what I'm talking about. The variations created from the Unbirths' unique physical appearances that distort the symbol.
That doesn't change what the symbol is, just how it looks like on them.

And to be petty I did say they were Memories distorted by Darkness. So even if the "Cards" aren't like we know them, it doesn't matter.

xD yey.

loook carefully

untitled.jpg

I did. And all I see is a ROUND Unbirth with the symbol on it.
Jeez.

Allister Rose

French Lover
notice how there isnt ROUND on the card symbol yet ROUND on the actual unbrith symbol seen on the gameplay?

there's also the gameplay trailers and the exclusive ven and terra gameplay shown many times...you can just pause at those two......

EDIT: also the unbirth isnt that round, and if it is round, it still doesnt affect the unbirth symbol seen here

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Oh god, Allister, shut up. Seriously, the difference is too small to mean something bad for Smile's theory. You're trying to refute stuff with pointless crap.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4329108 said:
Oh god, Allister, shut up. Seriously, the difference is too small to mean something bad for Smile's theory. You're trying to refute stuff with pointless crap.

calm down....i still think it's a very possible theory!!! ui just dont think the unbirth/card resemblence is taking to much.....and you can say the very same thing with the unbirth symbol (fan made) to the cards

You are merely looking at the symbol from two different angles which produces what you are seeing. If you also notices the round pot shaped Unbirth's symbol is thicker in the top area of the symbol and makes the X through the heart look like daggars. It's because your getting a top slant view of the round pot shaped creature. The angle of the view and shape of the creature is what is making it look like that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You are merely looking at the symbol from two different angles which produces what you are seeing. If you also notices the round pot shaped Unbirth's symbol is thicker in the top area of the symbol and makes the X through the heart look like daggars. It's because your getting a top slant view of the round pot shaped creature. The angle of the view and shape of the creature is what is making it look like that.

i dropped this a while ago,,,and it's only you guys who bring it up....there's also the gamplay...i'm not saying anything about the symbol anymore in this thread since you are all just plain crazy...

Muse

you look atrocious
Or you're just unbelievably stubborn for no apparent reason. :v

Gotta say though, I do like this theory that you whipped up here Smile. :3

Allister Rose

French Lover
Or you're just unbelievably stubborn for no apparent reason. :v

Gotta say though, I do like this theory that you whipped up here Smile. :3

uhmm...mno...just everyone here takes it so hard...i only said it once...key of valor agreed with me.....so it's not like i'm the only one.....again.....i also think the theory is very good

Aria

braver by the minute
Hmm well I like the thoery. Some parts I don't agree with but as a whole I think it's pretty good!

A

Audo

Well, it doesn't really explain why they are no longer around, or how exactly they can be imagined as an ancestor/starting point toward the Heartless/Nobodies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I see the things allister was talking about, I don't neccasarily think it's cards either. I do think that it could still pertain to memories though. It's a good theory and I don't think anyone has really come up with a way they went extinct. Except for this one theory that says Kingdom Hearts backfired and destroyed them. But that's another story.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Is it possible for the Unbirths to have all been sent to Kingdom Hearts?

And, I mean, what are they even physically made of? Darkness like the Heartless? Idkkk, this is making my brain hurt.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
To be totally honest i think people overthink this one. >_>
Look at the logic of the situation.
An unbirth was the gateway to our heartless buddies.
And they are not not existant.
That means:
A.) Some piece of there make up is missing

I do like this theory though of course there are pieces i will not agree with off the bat but i like the concept

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The theory I was talking about went along the lines that, if KH can make something out of nothing, then it can do vice-versa. And i've done my best to pool together theories to find some kind of common ground, but they all have different mixes of substance that make up the unbirths. It's been making my head spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back