• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do u think that will die first

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh and ariliya...that definition of hero still doesnt go with the girl...she didnt sacrifice or inspired anyone...the boy inspired himself, the girl didnt say anylast words t o help him or did anything. sacrifice? what did she sacrifice? she jsut died....it was an accident.

Muse

you look atrocious
I'm wondering if you guys are just misspelling my name on accident or if you're trying to get under my skin in a very immature manner, but either way, can you stop it? :/ It's really not that hard.

2. A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life

How does that not apply towards Leslie?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She opened his eyes to subjects he never thought to think about. He questioned himself, his religion, and how his parents treated him. You obviously don't know enough about the book/movie to be arguing about it. So just stop.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You seem to be mistaken.
I'm flattening you with a flatter.

so you are...flattering me x2?

oh well anyways...death is not prominent theme, so how can every one take it as a high possibilty.

fine i'll say i'm wrong and that death will occur in kh. but not likely

Izayoi

galactic cancer
She opened his eyes to subjects he never thought to think about. He questioned himself, his religion, and how his parents treated him. You obviously don't know enough about the book/movie to be arguing about it. So just stop.

I saw a new page happened, and felt this was important.

so you are...flattering me x2?

oh well anyways...death is not prominent theme, so how can every one take it as a high possibilty.

fine i'll say i'm wrong and that death will occur in kh. but not likely

Stop talking about death when there's still a discussion about the girl being a "hero".

Allister Rose

French Lover
hey guys, i know your mad at me right now, but can you consider not using the word "f" i dont like hearing it for certain reasons.

(this is me being serious)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
that's not even death...they faded awy...they have the chance to become whole again.

For all intents and purposes, you are never going to see Luxord, Demyx, etc... again. Those characters are gone. Call it what you want, but it has the same affect as death on all of the characters in the game.

Ansem the Wise, Repliku, Shan-Yu, Clayton, Ursula, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Xehanort's Heartless, all of the people on the hundreds of worlds taken before KH1. The countless souls in Hades' pit. Sark, MCP. Mufasa.

Holy fuck, that's a lot of dead people.

State

Awards
Ventus will get erased by Terra. Terra will get killed by Aqua since she think it wasn't the right decision and Aqua will get killed while battling.

Dcasd1

everyone except terra since he's the only one who appeared in kh2 final mix

Allister Rose

French Lover
For all intents and purposes, you are never going to see Luxord, Demyx, etc... again. Those characters are gone. Call it what you want, but it has the same affect as death on all of the characters in the game.

Ansem the Wise, Repliku, Shan-Yu, Clayton, Ursula, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, Xehanort's Heartless, all of the people on the hundreds of worlds taken before KH1. The countless souls in Hades' pit.

Holy fuck, that's a lot of dead people.

anything that's heartless and nobody is just two parts of a whole..they are two incomplete beings, when you defeat the two beings than the two beings become whole again. it's not death. it's returning to it's former state.

oogie boogie? he was made up of bugs and all those bugs were free. in a way all of the bugs were still alive. so he is still alive. Repliku? i guess he really did die. Ansem the wise? not really, we dont know what became of him. all we know is that he disapeared. shan-yu? forgot who he was....ursula? again sent to the abyss..... and the countless of souls in hades pit are heartless and some dead people (the only is auron)

ok maybe death (like underworld and undead beings) are in kh, but death as in killing and dying....yeah....that's not really likley

Muse

you look atrocious
everyone except terra since he's the only one who appeared in kh2 final mix

That wasn't Terra. :/ That was the Lingering Sentiment. And it's not even clear whether or not the LS is canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back