• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

The_Dark_Soldier_Color_by_GunZco-1.jpg

fot those who dont know
this is ds keyblade

rascus213

The_Apprentice-1.jpg

XehanortandApprentice.PNG

couple other pics of his kb (for some reason ds looks like a lil kid in the first pic, but in the second one he looks older....)

A

Audo

it didnt mean just "TAV's Master".
It was just hinting to MAVT. That isn't to say each hint = one word, or sentence.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
it didnt mean just "TAV's Master".
It was just hinting to MAVT. That isn't to say each hint = one word, or sentence.
k thanks.Each one has to be interpreted individually and at the same time they are all connected....I hope your theory is worth it.
EDIT: does the pict of sora in the pod means something about losing memories?Seing as the pod's effect is sleep/recover memories, the x could mean the effect reverted.Therefore i guess that pict means that somebody or something needs to forget something or awake from a slumber.Close?

Last edited:

hiigherlearning

Does the upside down CO have anything to do with gaining memories (unlike how Sora lost memories as he went from bottom to top floor)? I asked a couple of pages back but I don't know if you didn't see it or just chose not to respond because it was wrong.

rascus213

EDIT: does the pict of sora in the pod means something about losing memories?Seing as the pod's effect is sleep/recover memories, the x could mean the effect reverted.Therefore i guess that pict means that somebody or something needs to forget something or awake from a slumber.Close?

id like an answer to this, it sounds interesting and quite plauseible

quote-mx: "in order to gain something, you must give something up in return"

give up your memories?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
k, so far how many hints have been discovered besides the one with TAV looking at their master?
EDIT: so im gonna guess in two hints at once.Soras picnt in the pod means unbrith arent made out of memories.Mickeys pict is inside a data world wich could mean unbirths are made out of data...?

C

Crossroads

k, so far how many hints have been discovered besides the one with TAV looking at their master?
EDIT: so im gonna guess in two hints at once.Soras picnt in the pod means unbrith arent made out of memories.Mickeys pict is inside a data world wich could mean unbirths are made out of data...?

Just the artificial ones. I think the artificial heartless were made from data. So that's probably how the artificial unbirths were probably made.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If there even are natural and artificial Unbirths....

So is the point of DS's and MX's keyblades just the eyes or what?

Zeagal

Lick It Good

many have speculated that since some have them and some don't that they are artficial, much like the Heartless, however confirmation on this is nonexistent

The ones so far that I see don't have the symbol are too small in the first place to really even have one. Sure I guess it's likely that they are artificial and natural since we have the heartless situation backing it up, but there's no guarentee.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
The ones so far that I see don't have the symbol are too small in the first place to really even have one. Sure I guess it's likely that they are artificial and natural since we have the heartless situation backing it up, but there's no guarentee.

nah have you seen blue rhapsody heartless
they are really small and they have symbols

so there are natural unbirths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back