• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Xehanort, and Saix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Then it just depends on the strength of the heart in the long run; because a person just has to submit into darkness willingly or unwillingly by being subdued by a Heartless or possibly having something overpower them. A person controls both their heart and soul when a complete person.

So, wat ur saying is Terra turned Heartless willingly?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I just lost all respect for Terra :/

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
If Terra turned into a Heartless, then he would have had to have done it willingly, because of being defeated by Heartless, or by some other means, possibly by MX.

Heartless didnt exist at that time. So if this is true, then Terra is the 1st heartless created.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, that's true, and the first Heartless created were done by (ironcially) Xehanort and Ansem.

I wasn't specifically talking about Terra but Heartless in general before.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well, that's true, and the first Heartless created were done by (ironcially) Xehanort and Ansem.

I wasn't specifically talking about Terra but Heartless in general before.

ok, yea, i just remembered Xemnas said Ansem the wise created the heartless.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Isnt it possible that just like there are people with hearts of pure light, that there are people with hearts of pure darkness?
That's what I was trying to say before. BwHoPD could've disappeared along with the Unbirths(they're connected?) or they're just not mentioned yet.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
wiat im confused with all these abbreviations who is BwHoPL
Beings with hearts of pure light.
We're gonna have to wait very long. But we cant just expect BBS to explain everything.
Well, yeah, BBS is just going to answer most of the questions, but I don't know any other game that would explain it.
Nomura said there would be new questions after you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back