• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Days in Nintendo Power!

Traverse Town was my favorite world in KH1 and COM. Seeing it in 3D on a hand held brings me much joy. ^_^

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

It's perfect for the game. It's an entire town, so there's plenty of room for missions to be performed it. Plus, it has the best musical score of any world imo.
There's a bunch of missions, sure. But no real plot. There's nobody there anymore that ties anything to the story. Leon and company packed their bags, Merlin's gone, Geppetto and Pinocchio have left, and the three ducks are out of town, too. There is nobody left. :/

I'm actually pretty disappointed that this might be the first KH game without it.

Then again, it's a pretty easy way to avoid an issue I brought up back around the time when Days was a new announcement: The reconstruction of Hollow Bastion. If we go there, we'd have to see some structural changes over the course of the missions (otherwise, if it was the old HB the entire time, or the new HB, it wouldn't make much sense).

If it isn't there to play it, there's gotta be a few cutscenes with Xemnas creeping. They could keep Hollow Bastion the same as it was in KHII. It wasn't complete then, either.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

There's a bunch of missions, sure. But no real plot. There's nobody there anymore that ties anything to the story. Leon and company packed their bags, Merlin's gone, Geppetto and Pinocchio have left, and the three ducks are out of town, too. There is nobody left. :/

If it isn't there to play it, there's gotta be a few cutscenes with Xemnas creeping. They could keep Hollow Bastion the same as it was in KHII. It wasn't complete then, either.

Hollow Bastion is likely to appear in this game. Have you all forgoten what the novels said?

One of the novels said that Roxas and Axel went to the keyhole in Hollow Bastion where they freed Malifecent' raven from a cage. The raven flew away to find Malifecent's cloak soon after that.

This confirms it would be in the game atleast once.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hollow Bastion is likely to appear in this game. Have you all forgoten what the novels said?

One of the novels said that Roxas and Axel went to the keyhole in Hollow Bastion where they freed Malifecent' raven from a cage. The raven flew away to find Malifecent's cloak soon after that.

Who knows if they'll show that. I really hope they do. Pete's in the game, so that's where they could introduce the concept of Maleficent.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Here's some pages from the issue:

191222.jpg

191313.jpg

191150.jpg

185343-1.jpg

Tried one more time to get a clearer shot of the Pinocchio title but it still isn't very good. Oh well.

Awards

Come to think of it, I'm disappointed at the lack of KH2 worlds. Land of Dragons should have been in there. Pride Lands too (so they could do it RIGHT), though I'm not surprised they didn't include it due to animal transformations and whatnot.

Port Royal I'm OK with leaving out only because there's plenty of plot left for it in KH3. I'd rather go to Neverland anyway since they fucked it over royally in KH1.

Agrabah and Halloween Town. Ugh. They've both been bludgeoned to death with the "overused" stick.

Now, Pinocchio's world. I'd love that because like Pride Lands and Neverland, we missed out on the best of this classic. But, again, I don't trust NP.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO

search nitendopower 358/2 coverage on google then click on images and the first page i guess is on there there is a new pic
its better quality you can actually read it
anyways i wanna get the issue so i can read it
i got the last one xD and i knew about the coverage on 358/2 days the first day the magazine came out i didnt even know till i read it lol that same day

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I wonder why they would do that? I haven't read the entire novels yet.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I'm interested, too.
Come to think of it, I'm disappointed at the lack of KH2 worlds. Land of Dragons should have been in there. Pride Lands too (so they could do it RIGHT), though I'm not surprised they didn't include it due to animal transformations and whatnot.
Mulan would have worked well, but I understand why they didn't do Pride Lands.

Port Royal I'm OK with leaving out only because there's plenty of plot left for it in KH3. I'd rather go to Neverland anyway since they fucked it over royally in KH1.
Same here. I'm not a big Port Royal fan. I prefer Peter Pan, it fits better with KH, IMO. Plus, there's lots of stuff to still do in the actual LAND part of Neverland, not just the boat.

Agrabah and Halloween Town. Ugh. They've both been bludgeoned to death with the "overused" stick.
I know! I am so sick of those worlds.

Now, Pinocchio's world. I'd love that because like Pride Lands and Neverland, we missed out on the best of this classic. But, again, I don't trust NP.
Yeah. I really hope the rumor turns out to be true.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I also agree that that Pinochhio's world may not be. I mean how does NP found out before a Jap. magazine? speaking of which aren't we about do for some days site updates like today? There isnt much time and they have qute a few blanks around.......

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Xemnas figured that if Malifecent was brought back to life that the number of heartless would increase meaning that more hearts would go to KH.

So he had Roxas and Axel go to Hollow bastion and free her raven. The raven found Malifecent's cloak and as w saw in kh2 she was brought back to life.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I also agree that that Pinochhio's world may not be. I mean how does NP found out before a Jap. magazine?

Why would they just write it for no reason? :v

so what about the special edition cover?
wow I am completely being ignored by everyone....

Well the Nintendo Power title on the cover is in gold, but I don't know anything about any special edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back