• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVEN MORE FROM HEARTSTATION - HEART COLLECTION GUIDE?! RIKU PLAYABLE?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Riku doesnt obtain way to dawn until KH 2.

EDIT: You also should stop double posting thats how you get negarepped.

oh i didnt know never played main kh only CoM since i dont own anything other than a psp and a ds which is convenient ill never play main kh probably which sucks for me one day ill watch like the playthroughs
anyways so what keyblade does he have? before it and since this game is roxas time in org. does that rule riku's way to dawn or soul eater out?
i wonder if the supposed battle with him at the end has him use a normal keyblade or soul eater or way to dawn
oh srry and btw

people keep on confusing me with false facts

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Dude, KBL, you fight Riku in Land of Dragons, he's in an organization cloak, and is wielding Soul Eater.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
Um...When riku is seen with the organization cloak I havent seen him use the soul eater.

In the battle with Roxas, Roxas hands Riku Oblivion.

oh so roxas had oblivion before riku
but i thought riku dropped his oblivion and roxas grabbed it which was when he started duel wielding (i guessed xD from what ive heard)
lol anyways so he uses soul eater when in cloak and he aquires way to dawn in kh II what part in kh II before roxas fight or after?

EDIT: ok well now im doubting things and i dont like it tommorow i got exams i should focus on that and not get troubled at the time

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Im talking about in Days.

Also sometime after that he wields the Way to Dawn.

oh so roxas had oblivion before riku
That battle is all we've seen of roxas dual wielding before KH 2

but i thought riku dropped his oblivion
Roxas and Riku passed each other on memory skyscrapper. Riku was running up the skyscrapper and Roxas was running down. Then while passing each other Roxas gave Riku oblivion.

and roxas grabbed it which was when he started duel wielding (i guessed xD from what ive heard)
Roxas was dual wielding during that whole fight.

lol anyways so he uses soul eater when in cloak and he aquires way to dawn in kh II what part in kh II before roxas fight or after?
The fight with Roxas and Riku is before KH 2

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
We've yet to see him us any weapon in Days, KBL.
Well I said he hasnt been seen using soul eater in days but he has been seen wielding oblivion which is in days.

Saix in a cutscene didnt riku use a keyblade in the cutscene with xion calling her keyblade a fake?
or was that the "fake" keyblade?
Wait wait he did. It seemed like he was using soul eater.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
lol someone has anger issues----------------> riku= news at 5 *chris brown and rihanna*
lol

EDIT: just a joke i dont watch news at 5 if there is such thing O.O
dont think so,im just comparing their sthrengt and i gotta say that xion with a fake keyblade is no match for riku,i know its just my opinion but well...

A

Audo

Saïx;3979760 said:
I've yet to see him use any weapon in Days. Where did it show him using SE? -.^
Cutscene with his fight against Xion at good ol' Beast's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back