• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra is not xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heavens wrath

ok u should ve just pointed out he was dual wielding and 3d do u kno wat lol is it means im jokin none of that was me bein serious if u thought it was then i apologize for misleading u
n thank u chevalier for giving me actual proof on the subject
i got a question for u is riku shown dual wielding the keyblade he handed kairi or did he just hand it to her and also in deep dive the secret ending for kh1 show either riku or roxas throwing the keyblade oblivion when their on the building to one another?

Clowde

first off all i dont c how people keep making a connection between terra and xehanort they are not the same person. roxas is soras nobody hence the reason y roxas is capable of wielding a keyblade so wouldnt this rule apply to terra and xehanort also.

First off. Xehanort is not Terra's Nobody. So you using Sora and Roxas as a reason as to why Xehanort should be able to use a keyblade is null.

so neither terra or xehanort can be eachothers nobody in any way even if they had a memory loss because roxas had his memory erased and eventually regained the ability to wield a keyblade again so dont try to say that this is a flaw in this theory

You made the flaw yourself. We aren't saying Xehanort is Terra's Nobody. We are saying they are the same person.

Also their is more than one keyblade sora has one riku does kairi does mickey does ven aqua terra do and the field in kh2s secret ending shows a numerous amount of keyblades and its not that he chose to give his keyblade away to riku either because in kh1 when leon talks to sora after their fight they say that the keyblade choses its master

Kairi isn't a keyblade wielder. Riku dual wielded and lent her one. You say that if this was true he would do this to all his friends and thats why it isn't true but......What friends? He only has 3 friends, Sora, Kairi and Mickey. They all have keyblades.And this case is probably the only time he was forced to do so, because most other people already HAVE weapons.?

and u cant say it was because xehanort as a nobody had no heart because roxas didnt either and still wielded one. As for why namine didnt wield one if u think this is a flaw ur wrong because namine isnt a normal nobody i believe as stated by nomura correct me if im wrong but namine is a unique nobody different from the rest hence y she wasnt able to wield a keyblade

Kairi isn't a keyblade wielder. And Namine not being a normal nobody is null because we don't know how far that abnormality runs. And why the hell do you think Kairi is a Keyblade wielder in the first place. She was given a keyblade by Riku and she held it. That doesn't make her a Key Wielder. Leon held Sora's Keyblade up until Sora recalled it. Doesn't make him a wielder does it?

So unless im missing something please tell me y people keep sayin terra and xehanort are connected.and also wouldnt that mean that xemnas should be able to wield a keyblade but y doesnt he cause xehanort has no connection to terra thats y. go ahead n flame if im wrong.

> Terra and Xehanort are very similar in appearance. Except the brown and grey hair.
> Xehanort calling Aqua "friend"
> Having been found by Ansem around the same time people with keys are seen fighting.

anyone explain y xemnas or xehanort cant wiled a keyblade. if they can thenn i will agree on the whole xehanort terra theory

Because we are told that Terra gives Riku the keyblade. Saying this, it is possible that Terra lost his abliity to wield this same time. And the keyblade does choose it's master. In a sense. It was sitisfied with Riku up until the time Riku submitted to the darkness. The keyblade noticed his weakness, noticed Sora's strength, and decided Sora would be the better master. ( And when i say weakness, i'm not saying darkness is a weakness, it's just that Riku let the darkness control him rather then him controlling the darkness)

Also: This isn't English class right. But try to use proper English so that it isn't so fucking hard to understand what you are saying...

Muse

you look atrocious
Another explanation as to why Xemnas/Xehanort can't wield a Keyblade could be because they have no memories whatsoever of wielding one. You can bring up Roxas all you want, but remember that at first he was wielding the data KK created by DiZ until he had his awakening. Only then was he able to wield the real KK.

C

Crossroads

Another explanation as to why Xemnas/Xehanort can't wield a Keyblade could be because they have no memories whatsoever of wielding one. You can bring up Roxas all you want, but remember that at first he was wielding the data KK created by DiZ until he had his awakening. Only then was he able to wield the real KK.

Why can Xion wield then?

Muse

you look atrocious
Why can Xion wield then?

Xion's appearance is already being affected by Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas. It's not impossible to think that memories of the KK would manifest itself in the Keyblade she wields. :v

heavens wrath

clowde first of all the whole thing on riku giving keyblades to his friend was a joke thats wat lol jk means so before u say anything read the post completely, secondly when leon holds the keyblade sora doesnt recall it hes askin y me n it returns to him of its own accord and also people who arent chosen arent capable of wielding a keyblade hence y i believe that kairi can wield a keyblade cause if she couldnt wouldnt the keyblade just dissappear from her hands cause she wasnt chosen, third of all riku still has a keyblade just not the kk originally meant for him , and fourth of all it aint that hard to understand u got it right genius or do i have to make myself clearer?

last but not least thank you aralya finally some proof to why xehanort and xemnas cant wield a keyblade forgot about the whole data key and having to go through awakening to get it, good example to

heavens wrath

on the whole xion thing mabey she never goes through awakening and thats why riku calls her keyblade fake

C

Crossroads

Xion's appearance is already being affected by Sora's memories flowing out of Roxas. It's not impossible to think that memories of the KK would manifest itself in the Keyblade she wields. :v

A KEYBLADE MADE FROM MEMORIES? No...no that's just crazy talk... :p

Clowde

clowde first of all the whole thing on riku giving keyblades to his friend was a joke thats wat lol jk
No, it wasn't a joke. You used it to tell a person they are wrong. So, i'm telling you that YOU are wrong.

secondly when leon holds the keyblade sora doesnt recall it hes askin y me n it returns to him of its own accord and also people who arent chosen arent capable of wielding a keyblade hence y i believe that kairi can wield a keyblade cause if she couldnt wouldnt the keyblade just dissappear from her hands cause she wasnt chosen,

No. Sora was weak and in defense the KB returned to him. But, if he wanted to, he could give it to anyone and let them use it. Im pretty sure there is another example of such somewhere in KhII. And okay. Lets say Kairi IS a keyblade wielder. When did she become one? The second she was given a keyblade? No. A keyblade at some point in time would have popped into her hand. Speaking of which, if Kairi WAS a keyblade wielder, a keyblade WOULD have popped into her hand the second she was in danger. Just like Sora. But it didn't. Riku had to hand one to her.

third of all riku still has a keyblade just not the kk originally meant for him , and fourth of all it aint that hard to understand u got it right genius or do i have to make myself clearer?

I know he has a keyblade... I was only saying the keyblade originally meant for him now belongs to Sora. I never said Riku didn't have a keyblade. Read more carefully. And i know im a geniuos becuz im not tlkin lik this rn't i?

Her appearance is affected by memoies flowing out of Roxas? Is that official? Fuuu-

heavens wrath

ok i see what you mean by the kairi not being a keyblade wielder i just assumed because she had a heart of pure light it would mean her and the princess' had the strongest hearts and in jh logic the keyblade goes to the person with the strongest heart in some cases but i see your point i am wrong in that and also the whole lol jk thing was a joke cause i started it out with lol it was never meant to be used to prove someone wrong i apologize for misleading you in that comment it was just meant to be that i dont believe you thats all and their you happy, english you can read my bad for being used to texting

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
what if terra had already choose Riku before he became xehanort thererfore losing his keyblade. When he became a heartless he made a keyblade in Riku's body(keyblade wielder) possibly giving him connection to his ablity to wield. Has we are not sure how keyblades are made this is just speculation. When we first encouter Xemnas he says this "The keyblade. A truely marvelous weapon. Only if was in more capable hands." It could point to the fact that he might know he was a keyblade wielder. Roxas his special because of his birth (and maybe influence from his connection to Ven).Since Xemnas is a nobody he doesnt have the strength of heart to wield or form a keyblade(I think).

Only a new way to look. Tear it apart if you want.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Terra alone isnt Xehanort .I ,amoung others, believe that he is of stranger origins and probably a fusion of more that one character.

Last edited by a moderator:

heavens wrath

like the sig and also people have brought up that terra has chosen riku and i like ur theory could be possible.
one more thing i know nomura stated terra chose riku but he sort of contradicts kh1 when in the game it says the keyblade choses its master correct me if im wrong.

The Streetie

Awards
We must remember Terra Aqua ... and i think Ven's Keyblades have no Keychain .... which may be a reason why they weild Keyblades...

and plus ... have you read the Secret Ansems reports ?? it all adds up to him being Xehanort.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
We must remember Terra Aqua ... and i think Ven's Keyblades have no Keychain .... which may be a reason why they weild Keyblades...

and plus ... have you read the Secret Ansems reports ?? it all adds up to him being Xehanort.
In the ansem reports it says he opened a door the the heart of the world doesnt mean he used a keyblade although it might be possible.

The Streetie

Awards
TheStreetie and Dickie619's Annotations of SAR's I - II trying to conclude the Terra-Xehanort Connection ...

Very Badly Unfinished with many footnotes and referalls needed ...

if we got anything wrong ... feel free to flame our asses

------------

The fact that xehanort and terra look extrelely alike
(the hair and the shape of the face) ….

coz they are the same person ten years apart
(This would explain his grey hair in KH2)

__

Ansem’s Secret Report 1 annotation

I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.
(Experiment ends up the creation of Xehanort’s - or according to my theory Terra’s heartless who you may know as the fake Ansem from KH1.) (If out theory is correct and Terra turned to the darkness to help his friend find something (either his heart or his memory) and then had his memory partially erased by MX then he may still have some memory of looking for how to save his friends heart and therefore would want as much information as possible about the heart ( this may be why he volunteered to be the subject) In the games there are two quotes that I have an idea from the first being (there’s a light that never goes out) the second is (friends in my heart) I think there is a connection between the two and for the part “friends in my heart” this means that because they are always in your heart you will never forget them (just as Leon says at the end of KH1) this means that “the light that never goes out” is the memory of your friends so even though Terra’s memories got erased because his friends are “in his heart” he still remembered Ven and Aqua and therefore remembered he was searching for Vens heart and trying to help him so he volunteered to take part in the experiment.)

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.
(Depending on the FATE of terra in BBS would make us understand what happened to him that “some years ago” …. Some years ago must refer to to the fact BBS is set 10 years before KH1)

He had lost all his memories at the time, (Think about what Master Xehanort said about getting Terra to cross over** and the fact he seems to be an mates with Maleficient and being mate with her usually means “crossing over”** as when riku did became mates with her his heart got analled … and I need more evidence as I cant think off the top of my head that shows the stories of riku and terra somehow seem connected and the fact there names are connected … earth and stuff … bth may be turning to darkness to help friends (riku wanted to help kairi get her heart back and terra seems content about helping his “friend” ven find … something) (This almost clearly means Ven’s lost his heart and we know hes lost summink **find cutscene** (although we cannot prove it at the moment) and he is trying to get it back just as Riku did) but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological test, I may be able to recall the past locked away within.(Terra’s Story in BBS) My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories.(need to find evidence either Xehanort/Terra and Even or his Nobody Counterpart Vexen have a connection)

But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…(talk about this this power mentioned terra has **Find evidence on this power**)

Too extraordinary… (Possibly due to him being a keyblade master) (Or more likely because as he is working with maleficent he would have the power of darkness)

Perhaps they are even superhuman. (YADA YAY)

In Kingdom hearts final mix + (which we have w00t ZOMG) we see Xemnas (Xehanorts heartless) sitting in that chair place and talking to a suit of armour (recognized by most people as Aqua’s armour) now because Xemnas is Xehanorts (Or Terra’s) nobody he would also remember Terra’s “friends in his heart” and therefore would remember Aqua this would explain why we see Xemnas talk to the armour as if it was an old friend. (referall needed)

Ansems Secret Report 2 annotation

I have made a grave mistake.

My study of the “darkness of the heart” began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed. (although it was not him doing the experiments as we find out in Ansem’s report three, it was actually his apprentices doing the new research because after the first experiment on Xehanort/Terra the apprentices start doing experiments on their own, with their own test subjects as they progress they eventually fall into darkness themselves (this means they become heartless and thus creates a nobody) the nobodies left behind eventually all become members of the organization)

Spurred on by my youngest apprentice Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle. (Ienzo (or Zexion) was the youngest of Ansem’s apprentices and one of the main three apprentices (along with Xehanort/Terra and Even (Vexen)) to continue Ansem’s studies into the secrets of the heart
Ienzo was one of the other five apprentices to eventually work together to banish ATW to the realm of nothingness)

Unbeknownst to me, my six apprentices then began collecting a large number of subjects on which to perform dangerous experiments into the “darkness of the heart.” (these experiments eventually caused them to be turned into heartless and their nobodies to be formed, these nobodies (the ones of his apprentice’s) eventually form the first six members of organization XII) (The ‘leader’ of the experiments Xehanort originally volunteered so he could get his memories back as these test failed Xehanort and the other apprentices continued collecting data for their studies Xehanort carried on his research so he could try and find his memories and the other apprentices followed, it was during these secret experiments being done by the apprentices that they discovered the heartless. In KH1 we learn about the heartless and how they came to be by reading the ‘Ansem reports’ in KH2 we discover that these reports were not really written by Ansem the wise himself but rather by Xehanorts heartless who is posing as Ansem then Xehanort (the fake Ansem) opens a door breaking down the barriers between the worlds (resulting in the heartless invading). After this the apprentices’ desire for knowledge causes them to fall into darkness and become heartless (Xehanort becoming the only known case of a heartless that keeps both its Human form and its memories (possibly searched for Riku because he remembered how strong of heart he was (as he was meant to be the original keyblade master but his heart fell into darkness (follows up our theory that Riku and Xehanort are connected in some way) then took over him in the original KH game)

As soon as I found out, I called my apprentices together and ordered them not only to cease their studies, but to destroy the results of their research thus far. (Because Ansem the wise opposed them and their research they possibly panicked and delved to deep into the realm of darkness (while searching for answers about the darkness in the heart and the heartless) resulting in them becoming heartless and their nobodies being created. After their nobodies were created they returned back to the normal world and banished Ansem the wise to the realm of nothingness. Then they started forming organization XII and once again went into the realm of darkness this time without worry of what might happen and (although this is not completely confirmed) it is thought due to a speech from Xemnas’ that the organization created the world as a base of operations for them as this was created by the organization the world is like a nobody it also does not have a heart and therefore is a ‘nobody world’ it is rumoured but also unconfirmed that this land is the nobody of the end of the world which is a heartless world.

What on earth was happening within the hearts of my six beloved apprentices? While pursuing the mystery of the darkness of the heart, could they themselves have strayed into its depths? (read one of the many paragraphs above to find out that yes they did then became heartless and then got nobodies and eventually formed organization XII)

Yet I remain the most foolish of all, for having begun these experiments.

We are not meant to interfere in the depths of another's heart, no matter what our reasons for doing so… (a bit ironic because he started the experiments as a way to find out about the workings of the heart but then Xehanort that carried on the experiments used the research to find his lost memories(Or the small amount of light left in Xehanort/Terras heart subconsiocly is searching for ven … his friend .)

And my error plunged me into despair.

A visitor from another world soothed my dejected soul.

A tiny king named Mickey came wielding a legendary key—the infamous “Keyblade,” said to bring both chaos and prosperity to the world. (depending on if the keyblade master has a heart of pure light or dark)

He was very knowledgeable on many topics, and we deepened our friendship as we conversed companionably.(Therefore their hearts become connected)

Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab.

That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.” (Fake ones)

Though they bare my name, the only one I had written was number 0.

Apparently he had gone on to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself.

Yes—the first subject in my foolish experiments.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

kind of off topic but
since they have no keychains do you think we are going to have to use the same keyblade the whole game?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Probably. There's been no indication that they can change like Sora's can, but there's likely to be some kind of upgrade/evolution system involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back