• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will turn into a Heartless/Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
X in your name =/= your a Nobody. No, I'm not saying Daffy's Donald's Nobody(of course not o.o;)

I know, but the general rule with Nobodies names' is that they're an anagram of their somebody's name, with an X added in, or something to that effect. Of course there are exceptions, and I doubt that Dusks have names.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Only those of the Organization are branded with the anagram hence the reason why Namine wasn't given an anagram. And of course lessers wouldn't have names, they might be under the control of the Organization but that doesn't give them actual names representative of their somebodies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t see why in KH they would turn a FF character in the game into a heartless or nobody. It would probaly be a main character if any character did.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I don`t see why in KH they would turn a FF character in the game into a heartless or nobody. It would probaly be a main character if any character did.

They wouldn't. That would be just plain stupid. This poll isn't the most sensical of questions.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
If i had to pick any of them I would hopefully Yuffie she pukes so I would love to see what her heartless/nobody would be like.

A

Azrael

It never happen to a main Disney character nor FF character.

Riku never had or never will have a Nobody.

Denizen-Dusk

Why wasn't Tetsuya a choice? I want to fight his nobody as like UberSecretBoss of BBS.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
They might, since Roxas is a popular character. But I'm not a huge fan of him, and couldn't care less if he came back. I'm fine with just Sora IMO.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Just because a character is popular doesnt mean they will bring him back.

Yeah, pretty much that. If that logic did apply, then we would've seen 'Aerith' returned in Final Fantasy VII or its sequels as a fully-fledged, alive character. Some characters who were excellent pretty much fulfilled their roles and it's best to leave them before they get tarnished.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ FF7 isn't just under Nomura's care, you know. And they brought Maleficent back in KH2 because they made a popularity poll for the villains and then they brought back properly whomever won. So, uh... Popularity >>>>>>>>> plot relevance in KH, I'm afraid v.v;

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
thats right,but they arent gonna turn any FF or disney characters into heartless sowich one do you suggest?
I actually dont see anyone else turning into a heartless. Heartless didnt play a big role as the nobodies did in KH 2 but they were important to assemble the KH of Men. In other words I think the heartless should do what the unbirths did become extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back