• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my unbirth theory!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Well, what if instead when a being was overcome by darkness, they stayed intact.
So AtW is an unbirth?

An unbirth would be the incarnation of a body, soul, and heart that had been lost to darkness.
This gives meaning to the word unbirth how?

Heartless were created when someone (Xehanort?) discovered how to divide the heart from the rest of the being. So once this was accomplished, the unbirths died out.
So they just vanished when heartless were created. NO.
This is where my theory gets a little sketchy; the reason unbirths died out is because when a heart was divided from the body and soul, it became impossible for this not to happen. Almost like evolution. After the first division was made, every being to fall to darkness afterward would automatically split in two.
That would mean the unbirths are a natural occurates so because hearts were seperated everything after that splits. I doubt it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Exactly, so I wonder to where did these Unbirths vanish. Are they primitive heartless, or what? What could possibly be the formula for their existence? Were they extracted somehow from an existing being (human, maybe) or ~idea~? If they were somehow drawn out of some other being, then was this withdrawal one of the being's soul, heart, mind, or what?

In a way they are primitive heartless as the creation of the unbirths pave the way to them heartless. They are not directly related though. The formulation as to there existence and where abouts of their disappearance is also still unknown. However, one can guess that the heart is somehow incorporated into there existence; it's part of the main title for cripes sakes. Also the mind is a part of memories--by extension, the heart.

taddeoboy

I might be new to this but heres my guess. What if birth or creation of people is from light so the unbirths might be creatures born from darkness. I dont know if anyone said this yet this is just my guess.Cause in the begining there was only light so no death just life so when darkness came so did the unbirth.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I might be new to this but heres my guess. What if birth or creation of people is from light so the unbirths might be creatures born from darkness. I dont know if anyone said this yet this is just my guess.Cause in the begining there was only light so no death just life so when darkness came so did the unbirth.
?...not sure i understand...

well, we're all pretty sure unbirths are dark (seeing as how they're the main enemies in BBS)

and what do you mean exactly by 'begining"? as in the begining of life? cause there was indeed death when there was life...

taddeoboy

?...not sure i understand...

well, we're all pretty sure unbirths are dark (seeing as how they're the main enemies in BBS)

and what do you mean exactly by 'begining"? as in the begining of life? cause there was indeed death when there was life...

what i mean is remember the story of light by kari's grandmother. i think it was karis grandmother i dont know. i think it when like long ago, people lived in peace bathed in the warmth of the light. everyone loved the light.the people begain to fight over it. they wanted to keep it for its self. and darkness was born in there hearts. my i guess is that all was peaceful light gave birth and happyness maybe the light made them immortal who knows but when darkness came bad things happened. so my guess is the unbirths are part of darkness and born from it in general and they dont need hearts only hate fueled by the darkness they create. the fueled part i dont know cause the nobodies did need anything like the heartless.

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

Website
what i mean is remember the story of light by kari's grandmother. i think it was karis grandmother i dont know. i think it when like long ago, people lived in peace bathed in the warmth of the light. everyone loved the light.the people begain to fight over it. they wanted to keep it for its self. and darkness was born in there hearts. my i guess is that all was peaceful light gave birth and happyness maybe the light made them immortal who knows but when darkness came bad things happened. so my guess is the unbirths are part of darkness and born from it in general and they dont need hearts only hate fueled by the darkness they create. the fueled part i dont know cause the nobodies did need anything like the heartless.

Your saying the unbirths are just darkness from Kairi's grandmother story. Because I doubt it. It doesnt give true meaning to the name unbirth and doesnt show their relationship to heartless or tell how they become extinct.

taddeoboy

Your saying the unbirths are just darkness from Kairi's grandmother story. Because I doubt it. It doesnt give true meaning to the name unbirth and doesnt show their relationship to heartless or tell how they become extinct.
i didnt say they are the darkness i am saying they came from it without human hearts just darkness in general in other words darkness taking a form and that maybe light gave immortality so thats why all the people wanted the light but i just wanted to see people what people would think of the idea. so it would be the reverse of the life giving light there for unbirth but i dont have anything to say about the extinction of them but the relationship to heartless is the they used people hearts with darkness to create heartless kinda like what how we saw how the heartless where created in kh1.this just a guess

keybladelegacy

Website
i didnt say they are the darkness i am saying they came from it without human hearts just darkness in general in other words darkness
Contradicting, your saying they come from darkness and their darkness in general. Overall your saying their darkness.

taking a form
Darkness taking on form without anything. NO.

and that maybe light gave immortality
According to the story everyone bathed in the light so according to you they would already be immortal. But their not.

so it would be the reverse of the life giving light there for unbirth
What the heck are you talking about Light and Life.

but i dont have anything to say about the extinction of them but the relationship to heartless is the they used people hearts with darkness to create heartless kinda like what how we saw how the heartless where created in kh1.this just a guess
Riku uses darkness does that relate him to the heartless. Nope.

taddeoboy

Contradicting, your saying they come from darkness and their darkness in general. Overall your saying their darkness.

Darkness taking on form without anything. NO.

According to the story everyone bathed in the light so according to you they would already be immortal. But their not.

What the heck are you talking about Light and Life.

Riku uses darkness does that relate him to the heartless. Nope.
i think darkness could take a form if it was strong example riku's dark powers they took a destuctive form darkness can take shapes like the dark keyblade. maybe the darkness took away immortality and when you think about light you think about happy, good, life as well as immortalitiy keeping on life a eden if you will which was the world before darkness.and with the thing about riku he is not all darkness he has a heart there for light so it would may more sense for pure darkness to be more related to a heartless then a human and what i meant by them being darkness is there created for it its is them however they have some what of a body a shape thats what makes them different then the darkness that creates heartless.

Muse

you look atrocious
I hardly think that light = immortality. :/

i think darkness could take a form if it was strong.

Perhaps. But we have nothing to support this. At least, nothing to support darkness being capable to take a form of its own without a heart or a body+soul being involved.

maybe the darkness took away immortality

Once again, doubt it's immortality. That hardly seems like a topic that would even come up in KH, imo.

and when you think about light you think about happy, good, life as well as immortalitiy keeping on life a eden if you will

No. That's what you think of when you think of Heaven. Heaven =/= light.

which was the world before darkness. and with the thing about riku he is not all darkness he has a heart there for light so it would may more sense for pure darkness to be more related to a heartless then a human

How so? A Heartless is the human heart engulfed by darkness. Yes, there is darkness involved, but you have to remember, in every heart, there is still a tiny bit of light. :/

and what i meant by them being darkness is there created for it its is them however they have some what of a body a shape thats what makes them different then the darkness that creates heartless.

I would sooner say that the Unbirths are tainted light or corrupted light than pure darkness.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i think darkness could take a form if it was strong example riku's dark powers they took a destuctive form darkness can take shapes like the dark keyblade. maybe the darkness took away immortality and when you think about light you think about happy, good, life as well as immortalitiy keeping on life a eden if you will which was the world before darkness.and with the thing about riku he is not all darkness he has a heart there for light so it would may more sense for pure darkness to be more related to a heartless then a human and what i meant by them being darkness is there created for it its is them however they have some what of a body a shape thats what makes them different then the darkness that creates heartless.
Light =/ = immortality

And if light could give you immortality, I think darkness can too

Last edited:

taddeoboy

I hardly think that light = immortality. :/
maybe but i thought why would people be hoarding over light that they bathed in so i thought of something important the seemed connected with light so if unbirth came from darkness birth came from light and immortality seem connected to birth and life.edit maybe your right on dark as well i might rethink this over cause maybe what they fought over was not immortalitiy but the power of light. cause i forgot light and ark are immortal

keybladelegacy

Website
maybe but i thought why would people be hoarding over light that they bathed in sol
Because some people got greedy and wanted all the light to themselves but its just a fairytale.

i thought of something important the seemed connected with light so if unbirth came from darkness birth came from light and immortality seem connected to birth and life.
Now i understand what your getting at but....
Sugarmelts said:
Light =/ = immortality

edit maybe your right on dark as well i might rethink this over cause maybe what they fought over was not immortalitiy but the power of light.
I doubt immortality.

Muse

you look atrocious
Light and dark are eternal, not immortal. :/ How could a concept be immortal?

Muse

you look atrocious
Not you, Sugarmints. -_-; Your post made more sense with immortality than eternal. Light can't make you eternal. It is eternal, as in, it's not going away. Ever.

taddeoboy

Light and dark are eternal, not immortal. :/ How could a concept be immortal?

sorry mistook eternal for immortal but you get the point so i guess unbirths come from darkness and take shape kinda like the dark keyblade.light was an eden and who knows maybe that fairytale was real but i thought that if light was the orginal then it gave life and if unbirths came from darkness they were the other side no one was ever immortal they just wanted lights powers

Muse

you look atrocious
But the fact stands that Kairi's grandmother's story is just a story. It's a bedtime story. It may or may not be true. I would take it with a grain of salt.

And once again, the Unbirths hardly seem as though they'd be darkness-related creatures to me. I think of them as corrupted light.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
damn pplz, evryone ganging up and multi-quoting the guy XD

listen tad, evryone's right, kairi's grandma's stories are just stories, nothing more. but the fact that the heartless are in fact just the heart of someone, and nobodies are just the body of someone, it leads me to believe that unbirths are in fact just the birth of someone (possibly infested with darkness). but the whole "immortal" thing seems very far-fetched to me.

taddeoboy

But the fact stands that Kairi's grandmother's story is just a story. It's a bedtime story. It may or may not be true. I would take it with a grain of salt.

And once again, the Unbirths hardly seem as though they'd be darkness-related creatures to me. I think of them as corrupted light.
i thought from a powerful term such as unbirth they came from darkness its self they story was just a term i guess stating a world without really any heartless or darkness maybe alittle bit of them but not really to cause problems i think there was a time like that but who know so from the light came life and from the dark and unbirths edit: i hear what your saying about the immortal that was an idea of why they wanted the light that badly that it made darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back