• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's demise?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clowde

Yes he could be sarcastic. He could also be the creator of Kingdom heart too but we don't know enough about him or Ds to say right?

But wait, I can say the same. In either theories. He is Terra because he calls Aqua friend. He could be sarcastic.

Clowde

lol, you just double posted by apologizing for double posting.

My thoughts as well, the fusing idea is way to out there for me.

No. I double posted thinking someone would have replied by then. When i realized i double posted, i edited the second post into the first and edited the second post to say sorry.

There isnt a delete post button here is there?

No. I double posted thinking someone would have replied by then. When i realized i double posted, i edited the second post into the first and edited the second post to say sorry.

There isnt a delete post button here is there?

it's cool, i wasn't getting mad or being an asshole. i just thought it was a bit funny.

Clowde

Mabye DS being enemies with Aqua?[even though I mentioned they could be friends, but I highly doubt that] Making him use 'friend sarcastically

In the Terra=AP theory, him using friend is a reason to believe that its Terra. But in my theory he's being sarcastic? Also, there's too many possibilities and too little information for us to make a solid theory and it having enough proof for it to be a definite.

DS cant be Xehanort by himself...

I take it you meant to say "Ds can't BEAT Xehanort by himself"

And why not? DS was beating the shit out of TAV and yet they still will end up beating MX at the end of the game. Probably.

In the Terra=AP theory, him using friend is a reason to believe that its Terra. But in my theory he's being sarcastic? Also, there's too many possibilities and too little information for us to make a solid theory and it having enough proof for it to be a definite.

I take it you meant to say "Ds can't BEAT Xehanort by himself"

And why not? DS was beating the shit out of TAV and yet they still will end up beating MX at the end of the game. Probably.

agreed, lets just leave it nomura.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
And why not? MX was beating the shit out of TAV and yet they still will end up beating MX at the end of the game. Probably.
fixed.

Do you realize how strong MX is? He has years of experience and he's fighting with one hand behind his back. He froze Ven, I'm pretty sure Aqua dies, and Terra's pretty much tired while fighting him while MX didn't break a sweat.

MX will beat them

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
fixed.

Do you realize how strong MX is? He has years of experience and he's fighting with one hand behind his back. He froze Ven, I'm pretty sure Aqua dies, and Terra's pretty much tired while fighting him while MX didn't break a sweat.

MX will beat them

^this
thank you.

Master Xehanort is a strong dude.he wont be defeated by DS or TAV
DS wont even think about turning on his master, so yea.
MTAV might have to show up with mickey..

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t think MX will die. He`s too powerful.

Clowde

Ds was beating the shit out of Ven and Aqua. Terra was the only one to attack Xehanort directly. Ven was reckless, and got himself caught, he underestimated his enemy.

I do understand that MX is powerful. And i also admit that Terra looks a lot like AX and the whole fact that maleficent said he was becoming one with the darkness or some shit does push the theory along. I just pray that Square Enix wont use a cheesy move like, "fusion" .

I think Terra, Aqua and Ven beat the shit out of both DS and MX. And if the MX+Terra = AZ is true, it was in MX's dieing moments that he fused with Terra, to preserve himself. Even though i hate that theory.

Last edited:
Ds was beating the shit out of Ven and Aqua. Terra was the only one to attack Xehanort directly. Ven was reckless, and got himself caught, he underestimated his enemy.

I do understand that MX is powerful. And i also admit that Terra looks a lot like AX and the whole fact that maleficent said he was becoming one with the darkness or some shit does push the theory along. I just pray that Square Enix wont use a cheesy move like, "fusion" .

Screw fusion XD, i had enough of that in dragon ball z. lawl

mer
meh
chaykun
kinchairy
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What are you doing?

EDIT: nevermind, those posts were deleted.

Clowde

Thank you. And who the fuck thinks MX is too powerful to die. But wait a sec. Sephy from FFVII was a fucking beast and yet, weak Cloud managed to stab him with a sword twice his size. Please, be real, its a fantasy game, anyone with enough will power and determination can defeat MX.

FUSION-HA!

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
So did Terra dont you remember him running out there first. Also the DS knocked Terra off the cliff when he was trying to save Ven from MX.

Whats wrong with fusion?

I think Terra, Aqua and Ven beat the shit out of both DS and MX.
Watch the concept video three times then come back and say that.
And if the MX+Terra = Zp is true, it was in MX's dieing moments that he fused with Terra, to preserve himself. Even though i hate that theory.
MX is not going to lose to them period.

Thank you. And who the fuck thinks MX is too powerful to die. But wait a sec. Sephy from FFVII was a fucking beast and yet, weak Cloud managed to stab him with a sword twice his size. Please, be real, its a fantasy game, anyone with enough will power and determination can defeat MX.

FUSION-HA!

Excellent point, about the cloud/sephy thing. i spent all of crisis core waiting to fight sephy, then that puny ass kid walks up and just puts the sword through his chest. WTF!

@fusion-ha:
lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back