• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Maybe Nomura will change his mind.

Doubtful, he has been avoiding the topic for so long. It wouldn't make any sense to just jump into at a random point in the series. We've only family relationships in the game, but they were Disney(Simba-Scar, Donald Ducks nephews), and were never brought up/pointed out anyways.

Unfortunatly so, I wish it was use in more games as family could be used in creative ways when given the proper technology as used in video games.

I'm glad it's not. It's predictable, and too Hollywood.

` M o n s t e r

Yes, it is very obvious there is some kind of connection. I was just saying there is no way that it is a family connection.
Technically there isnt one right now.

There probably is knowing Nomura. He usually has connections linking to somebody and everybody. But Terra, Ven and Aqua, people only supect there to be a connection because of their name meanings, and som many other things I cant think about.
But there is most likely a connection somehow.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Technically there isnt one right now.

There probably is knowing Nomura. He usually has connections linking to somebody and everybody. But Terra, Ven and Aqua, people only supect there to be a connection because of their name meanings, and som many other things I cant think about.
But there is most likely a connection somehow.

Not just name meanings.

Terra is connected to Riku because he chose him to weild the Keyblade.
Ven is connected to Sora because Roxas looks like Ven.
As far as we know, Aqua has no connection to Kairi.

EDIT: Then again, didn't Nomura say TAV have no connection to SRK?

` M o n s t e r

Not just name meanings.

Terra is connected to Riku because he chose him to weild the Keyblade.
Ven is connected to Sora because Roxas looks like Ven.
As far as we know, Aqua has no connection to Kairi.

EDIT: Then again, didn't Nomura say TAV have no connection to SRK?
I know theres more than name meanings, thats why i also put other things that I didnt know. But I remember seeing people post things about it.

Can you explain when Terra chose Riku to wield the key-- Oh! Wait, I remember now. I forgot to mention that. Sorry.

But with Sora and Ven, there is NO connection just cause he looks like Roxas. People just suspect something out of that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But with Sora and Ven, there is NO connection just cause he looks like Roxas.
I'm pretty sure there is. I mean, come on, half of Ven's clothes looks like Roxas's clothes. There has to be a connection.

I'd post my Ven/Sora/Roxas theory, but I'm too lazy.

A

Audo

Because it clearly doesn't matter in the KH universe. They have never once mentioned parents, bothers, sisters, grandma, grandpa, or any form of family, even when chances to have came up. It's clearly a topic Nomura avoids.
Err.... yes they have.
Kairi's Grandma.
Sora's Mom.
Riku refers to their parents in KH1.
Sora talks about his parents in CoM as well.

Then again, didn't Nomura say TAV have no connection to SRK?
He said the opposite.
Though, he said one of TAV aren't connected to SRK. Obviously being Aqua.

Happy Chap

I reckon Terra, for whatever reason, planed to give Riku a keychain should something happend to him. Something does happen to him, and Riku gets a proper keyblade which we never get to see. Thanks to another theoriesed connection beween Ven and Sora's hearts when Sora touches Riku's light the dormant keychain goes to him and because of that Sora/Ven connection Sora's new keyblade looks like an evolved version of Vens keychainless keyblade, like how when soul eater had a keychain attatched it didn't change much to become WtD (yes, I think that means Im saying the Soul Eater was a keychainless keyblade, but Nomura didn't know it when he drew it up)

Apollo

Silver Member
Err.... yes they have.
Kairi's Grandma.
Sora's Mom.
Riku refers to their parents in KH1.
Sora talks about his parents in CoM as well.

-I didn't know it was offical that she was her Grandma.

-I forgot about the scene when she calls for Sora

-I didn't pick up on that one

-I forgot about that one too

Thank you Audo for pointing those out.

But they are still very minor ones.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
-I didn't know it was offical that she was her Grandma.
Also, Kairi's grandmother tells her a story about "the world once perishing and being recreated by the light of the children." Is this "world recreated by the Light of the children" in fact referring to all the worlds in the game?

Nomura: Yes, that's right. But that story wasn't history, it was a fairy tale. It doesn't mean that story equals the world's history precisely. Although, there is a certain degree of overlapping.

He didn't correct the interviewer, so presumably, it's implied.

` M o n s t e r

I'm pretty sure there is. I mean, come on, half of Ven's clothes looks like Roxas's clothes. There has to be a connection.

I'd post my Ven/Sora/Roxas theory, but I'm too lazy.
Yea I noticed his clothing underneah too, maybe they have the same taste in clothes? Hell if I know. But it would be silly for everyone to have a connection, it gets confusing after awhile.

H

Haxon

I reckon Terra, for whatever reason, planed to give Riku a keychain should something happend to him. Something does happen to him, and Riku gets a proper keyblade which we never get to see. Thanks to another theoriesed connection beween Ven and Sora's hearts when Sora touches Riku's light the dormant keychain goes to him and because of that Sora/Ven connection Sora's new keyblade looks like an evolved version of Vens keychainless keyblade, like how when soul eater had a keychain attatched it didn't change much to become WtD (yes, I think that means Im saying the Soul Eater was a keychainless keyblade, but Nomura didn't know it when he drew it up)

well i did notice that the KK and Vens keyblade look similar,
but if the soul eater was a keyblade, wouldnt it have tumblers?
wasnt it confirmed it is a sword too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back