• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

williams358/2

I say terra chose riku to be his apprentice, Ven chose sora and aqua chose kairi.

Any ideas guys?
confused.gif
\

PS:please don't flame me if this is already a forum topic, i looked and couldnt find it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think Riku was a back up plan. I think Terra becomes a master at some point in the game and the keychain he receives is the Kingdom Key. He tells KK to choose Riku as it's next master if he, Aqua, and Ven fail to stop MX. Mickey would have probably taken him to Disney castle for training in this case. TAV stopped MX however but Terra obviously is'nt around to weild KK, so it just waited until Riku was needed to weild the KK.

Aqua is the one that I don't think is connected to SRK as Nomura said that one of them was not.

Ven and Sora, need I say more?

Papou

One of them is not connected to SRK. We have Ven, clearly connected to Roxas, Sora's nobody, and Terra, who chose Riku to wield the keyblade, which leaves Aqua.

I'm kind of hoping for Aqua to have some small connection to Sora. I don't know why I want that though...

Apollo

Silver Member
I say terra chose riku to be his apprentice, Ven chose sora and aqua chose kairi.

Any ideas guys?
confused.gif
\

PS:please don't flame me if this is already a forum topic, i looked and couldnt find it.

Now do you have any proof to back this up? Otherwise this is just some fan fic.

williams358/2

Ven and Sora, need I say more?

yes but, in the bbs trailer it shows terra watching young sora and riku. ven isn't there.
unless there is a part in the game that we don't know about yet where ven takes interest in sora.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yes but, in the bbs trailer it shows terra watching young sora and riku. ven isn't there.
unless there a part in the game that we don't know about yeat where ven takes interest in sora.

Well Ven is seen on DI but i'm not even going to attempt to make a theory on the Ven/Sora/Roxas connection.

Apollo

Silver Member
This is'nt a theory. He is asking a question and that question is: What do think TAV's connection is to SRK?

Sheesh read the topic.

Read the topic title. I'm impressed by your grammer.
unless there a part in the game that we don't know about yeat where ven takes interest in sora.

That is possible, we haven't even played the game.

Papou

unless there a part in the game that we don't know about yet where ven takes interest in sora.
The connection isn't necessarily in choosing a wielder for the keyblade. There are lots of other ways Ven can be connected to Sora.

williams358/2

Well Ven is seen on DI but i'm not even going to attempt to make a theory on the Ven/Sora/Roxas connection.

haha, i wouldn't either. Nomura's plot for this game is almost so intense that i would rather implode than think about it. Almost.

The connection isn't necessarily in choosing a wielder for the keyblade. There are lots of other ways Ven can be connected to Sora.

That is true as well, possibly an ancestral relationship?

Last edited by a moderator:

Papou

That is true as well, possibly an ancestral relationship?
Uhhh I doubt it. I was thinking more along the lines of their hearts being connected due to the events of BSS. The whole matter is too cloudy to be specific though, especially considering what little information we're going on.

` M o n s t e r

Wierd though, Terra mean earth, Ven means wind, and Aqua means water
Riku means land, Sora means sky, and Kairi means Ocean

Terra= Riku
Ven= Sora
Aqua= Kairi

Just a point, this has nothing to do with connection. Just each of there names is similar to somebody. So theres a possible connection.

Apollo

Silver Member
sorry for the double post.

But i fail to see why a family relationship won't happen in KH.

Because it clearly doesn't matter in the KH universe. They have never once mentioned parents, bothers, sisters, grandma, grandpa, or any form of family, even when chances to have came up. It's clearly a topic Nomura avoids.

Title said:
Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

No question mark, so no question being asked in the title. Now stop trying to fight over the fucking title.

williams358/2

The title seems to me to be asking what everyone's theory is on the connection between TAV and SRK.

Correct.

Family has never been a theme of KH in any way, it wouldn't be appropriate for it to all of a sudden have significance.

Maybe Nomura will change his mind.

Wierd though, Terra mean earth, Ven means wind, and Aqua means water
Riku means land, Sora means sky, and Kairi means Ocean

That's the purpose of this topic, i saw the similarity as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Because it clearly doesn't matter in the KH universe. They have never once mentioned parents, bothers, sisters, grandma, grandpa, or any form of family, even when chances to have came up. It's clearly a topic Nomura avoids.

Unfortunatly so, I wish it was use in more games as family could be used in creative ways when given the proper technology as used in video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back