• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories on Terra, Aqua and Ven's connection to Sora, Kairi and Riku.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hm....this thread seems rather pointless.

well the names sora riku and kairi can refer to destiny islands (sky, sea, and land(shore)) so maybe TAV have each have a world that is earth based, wind based and water based

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
hm....this thread seems rather pointless.

well the names sora riku and kairi can refer to destiny islands (sky, sea, and land(shore)) so maybe TAV have each have a world that is earth based, wind based and water based

thats been pointed out ages ago. future trios might have reference to earth air water again. maybe in spanish this time

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
thats been pointed out ages ago. future trios might have reference to earth air water again. maybe in spanish this time

did you read my comment carefully? SRK refers to destiny islands, and TAV could possibly have each 3 homeworlds that are based on there name. not that they will show there homeworlds but maybe just a small scene with them being in there home world when they were kids or the same age as sora in kh1

H

Haxon

cant be in spanish cuz aqua and agua sound too alike.

how about english? the main characters will be Earth, Wind, and Water.

lol just kidding

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
all terra in latin and tierra in spanish

and viento in spanish and ventus in latin, they all sound too alike

Last edited:

Papou

It looks like a sword and it behaves like a sword, aside from being summoned like a keyblade. In the guide, the Riku fights are referred to as Riku (Sword) and Riku (Keyblade), and Riku having a keyblade isn't acknowledged until he gets the heart unlocker, so I'd say Soul Eater is more sword than it is keyblade.

Happy Chap

Your going on the battle names in a guide *ghasp* Guides aren't supposed to say anything about the plot anyway (because that would spoil the story for you)

Apollo

Silver Member
It looks like a sword and it behaves like a sword, aside from being summoned like a keyblade. In the guide, the Riku fights are referred to as Riku (Sword) and Riku (Keyblade), and Riku having a keyblade isn't acknowledged until he gets the heart unlocker, so I'd say Soul Eater is more sword than it is keyblade.

Which guide are you using? The guides aren't published by S-E, Noruma doesn't even touch them, or have a say in them. I think in one of them, they had a nobody symbol by Hanyer. I wouldn't read to much into what a guide says.

Happy Chap

Which guide are you using? The guides aren't published by S-E, Noruma doesn't even touch them, or have a say in them. I think in one of them, they had a nobody symbol by Hanyer. I wouldn't read to much into what a guide says.
lol Hayner in a coat

^And how would the names be relevant to where abouts they live?

williams358/2

it was about sora riku and kairi (sky, land(shore) and sea) represent destiny islands, and possibly terra aqua and ven each have a home world based on there name

At the very least it sounds plausible.

And i have another idea pertaining to a connection of TAV to other games.
It deals with with the striking similarity between xemnas (Xehanort's nobody) and Terra. Their hair is very similar, skin tone is similar and xemnas's eye's are the same orange as terra's eyes when he succumbs to darkness.

Along with Xemnas talking to Aqua's suit of armor in RE:CoM or whichever game it was, calling her suit quote, "friend".

Maybe Terra took on Xehanort's identity, later on became a heartless and his resulting nobody is Xemnas?

Feedback please.

Last edited:

Happy Chap

You need a good slap.
Go and look at some the tens of theories exactly like this, and their fusion theory brothers and sisters.

Xehanort looks more like Terra than Xemnas does, too.

I think it's plausable. Sorry if I'm sounding like a big meany :)

Papou

Oh, I thought they were done along with the game. Ohhh well, it doesn't really make a difference. If Soul Eater were a keyblade, then Riku wouldn't have given the 'Ohoho, I have a keyblade what' speech to Sora once he got the Heart Unlocker.

"Is that-?"
"Yes, a keyblade, but unlike yours, this one has the power to unlock people's hearts."

It's so sad that I didn't even have to think to remember that word for word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back