• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra + Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Um, if you all are talking about Final Mix+, that isn't Terra; it's The Lingering Sentiment.

Muse

you look atrocious
You make it sound like it fits, to bad your not on my side for this.
Pretty much driven by revenge and rage waiting for MX to avenge his friends.

For ten years? Oh, I give up. You're hopeless. :/

Yep, I liked the idea but i also liked the idea terra has nothing to do with xehanort.

You're in denial.

Yours had confused me too.
MX having these strange abilities and these abilities can explain Ansem SoD's powers origin.

Fixed.

True but Terra + MX = Xehanort is based on appearance and clearly appearance can be misleading in KH.

Well, it's certainly better evidence than something that you have no support for. DS taking MX's name is pure speculation. It may not even happen. Thus, killing your only real basis for your theory.

Terra looking like Xehanort so far is solid fact. It's obvious. That, and them being the same age and height helps this.

Thats what ive been saying the DS stole the name and when he lost his memories all he knew was the name no background of how he remembered the name or anything.

He stole the name, and then he lost all of his memories except for that name?

If you switch out DS with Xehanort, you could have that when he fused with MX and subsequently lost his memories, his strong hatred for the name burned it into his mind. Now, although he lost his hatred for the name, that is the last thing he remembers and is the name that he now goes by.

"sniffle"
You know me so well.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Um, if you all are talking about Final Mix+, that isn't Terra; it's The Lingering Sentiment.

I already said that it wasn't. He still believes that it is him though.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Was it confirmed that the Lingering Sentiment wasn't Terra?
Or was it confirmed that it doesn't matter if the Lingering Sentiment is Terra or not?

I guess it doesn't matter which one of these it is.
To believe that Terra is the Lingering Sentiment
is to believe that Terra no longer matters in the
story... which of course is an unlikely thing to be
true.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I already said that it wasn't. He still believes that it is him though.

TLS is not canon.
And don't double post.

Yep, I liked the idea but i also liked the idea terra has nothing to do with xehanort.

Me too.

And DS can't be Xehanort. Not by himself anyway.

KeybladeMemory

Well in Ansem's other reports it does say Diz found someone who was named Xehanort to and no recollection of his memories to help him with with experiments. I believe he found Terra and the only thing Terra could remember was Xehanorts name. and to find out his past teams up with Diz but gets corrupted by darkness along the way.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Well in Ansem's other reports it does say Diz found someone who was named Xehanort to and no recollection of his memories to help him with with experiments. I believe he found Terra and the only thing Terra could remember was Xehanorts name. and to find out his past teams up with Diz but gets corrupted by darkness along the way.

okay..but that still doesn't explain Xehanort's
White Hair
Brown Eyes
Darker Skin Tone ( i think he did have one or was that just Ansem SoD?)
Nor why he can't wield a Keyblade.....or for that matter why Xemnas can't (after all Nobodies in the Organization can do anything that there others could do [I think something was said on this, because it invovled that fact that Roxas could dual wield because Sora could])

Ryuki90

this was said so many times....i tihnk its commmon knowledge now, that terra becomes the xehanort we know.

Well, some of the theories are logic(in somekind of way). But don't forget that Xehanort was once Ansem the Wise's apprentice (who WAS good). And Xehanort seems kinda "young" for someone who fought in let's say 10 years ago:35: Therefore, seing from the age gap, this doesn't make sense

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Was it confirmed that the Lingering Sentiment wasn't Terra?
Or was it confirmed that it doesn't matter if the Lingering Sentiment is Terra or not?

Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

Tetsuya Nomura: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
White Hair
Brown Eyes
Nor why he can't wield a Keyblade.....or for that matter why Xemnas can't (after all Nobodies in the Organization can do anything that there others could do [I think something was said on this, because it invovled that fact that Roxas could dual wield because Sora could])

Remember, Xehanort came to Ansem and the only thing he could remember was "Xehanort". He can't wield the Keyblade because he lost all his memory. In other words, he can't remember that he could weild the Keyblade. *500 post, woooo*

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
Remember, Xehanort came to Ansem and the only thing he could remember was "Xehanort". He can't wield the Keyblade because he lost all his memory. In other words, he can't remember that he could weild the Keyblade. *500 post, woooo*

Apparently it would suck to get amnesia. Plus from the sound of Xemnas in the Room of Sleep, Xehanort had figured out a connection (him being Terra or not) with Aqua's Armor. So it's not saying he couldn't remember wielding as apposed to he just couldn't. (blasphemy). Plus you don't think Braig would have told him about the chasers being there a year ago, he likes to tell stories (like the one he told to Zexion)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Remember, Xehanort came to Ansem and the only thing he could remember was "Xehanort". He can't wield the Keyblade because he lost all his memory. In other words, he can't remember that he could weild the Keyblade.
Even if he forgot he still could have had an awakening to resume to wielding the keyblade hence sora and roxas.
*500 post, woooo*
Go sugarmelts half way to premium.:wink:
Cloud SHL said:
Plus from the sound of Xemnas in the Room of Sleep, Xehanort had figured out a connection
He could have been sacastic so i doubt that he remembers alot about who he used to be or any connections.

B

Blade5468

White Hair
Brown Eyes

I just realized something, that is, does the skin tone really matter? I mean, DiZ is black and Ansem the Wise is practically the whitest character they have. Oh and, one that makes even less sense, the sun makes your skin darker. If he was asleep or something or whatever the guys at KHI believe maybe its just the result of the sun.. lol. However I dont normally post/lurk at theory places so you're probably gonna corrupt everything I say right away.

Anyway, as for the white hair it could be aging, since Xehanort's hair IS a longer/white version of Terra's, which can result purely by time passing.

As for the keyblade, maybe he could but he never found out? Sora could (assumingly) since his birth, and so did Riku, but they only started wielding it when they were like what, 14.

Again, its almost baseless conjecture so just corrupt it if you can.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Website
www.myspace.com
Even if he forgot he still could have had an awakening to resume to wielding the keyblade hence sora and roxas.
Go sugarmelts half way to premium.:wink:

He could have been sacastic so i doubt that he remembers alot about who he used to be or any connections.

But he would have still known at least of the connection which is in and of itself pretty significant.Anyway, as
for the white hair it could be aging, since Xehanort's hair IS a longer/white version of Terra's, which can result purely by time passing.
They look the same age, besides that would have to take place in a little under a year...

Muse

you look atrocious

Terra = Xehanort by himself doesn't work. Not unless you have some reason to explain the tan skin, white hair, and brown eyes.

White Hair
Brown Eyes

All incantations of Xehanort have dark skin.

Those can easily be explained by the MX in him. Well, except for the eyes. For all we know, MX could have originally had brown eyes but that changed to yellow/orange when he became corrupted by darkness. Perhaps in the fusion between him and Terra, the darkness from either side was temporarily vanquished or sealed away. Then his eye color would return to its original brown, but meh, that's a half-assed theory on my half.

If Xehanort really had lost his memories, then it's possible that he forgot the ability to wield too. Unless he has an awakening, he most likely won't regain that ability.

I just realized something, that is, does the skin tone really matter? I mean, DiZ is black and Ansem the Wise is practically the whitest character they have.

We only really see the area around DiZ's eye. But that is true. DiZ has darker skin than AtW.

Oh and, one that makes even less sense, the sun makes your skin darker. If he was asleep or something or whatever the guys at KHI believe maybe its just the result of the sun.. lol. However I dont normally post/lurk at theory places so you're probably gonna corrupt everything I say right away.

If it really was just a tan, I'm pretty sure that over time, it would have gone away just like normal tans do.

Anyway, as for the white hair it could be aging, since Xehanort's hair IS a longer/white version of Terra's, which can result purely by time passing.

Terra and Xehanort are around the same age, which is in their early twenties. I highly doubt that they'd be having white hair then.

Once again, I reitterate that that's most likely the MX in Xehanort that influenced his hair to turn white.

As for the keyblade, maybe he could but he never found out? Sora could (assumingly) since his birth, and so did Riku, but they only started wielding it when they were like what, 14.

No. Riku could wield when the Keyblade/Terra chose him. Not from birth. Sora could wield when he touched Riku's light and the Keyblade went to him. It stayed with him because he had the stronger heart. They weren't born with the ability to wield.

Xehanort, if he really does come from MX and Terra, most likely forgot the ability to wield and until he has an awakening or a Destati, he won't regain that ability.

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

No. Riku could wield when the Keyblade/Terra chose him. Not from birth. Sora could wield when he touched Riku's light and the Keyblade went to him. It stayed with him because he had the stronger heart. They weren't born with the ability to wield.

If that's true, thank you for clarifying it. But (considering BBS isnt out), is anyone choosing anyone as a wielder really verified or is it just a theory that was accepted by the community of KHI?
If it's verified.. Who what when where how?

It's true that Riku is the chosen wielder of the keyblade. The reason we say that Terra chose him is because of the Lingering Sentiment battle in which Terra tells Sora "You are not the one I chose." and mistakes him for Xehanort, which is interesting in and of itself.

B

Blade5468

It's true that Riku is the chosen wielder of the keyblade. The reason we say that Terra chose him is because of the Lingering Sentiment battle in which Terra tells Sora "You are not the one I chose." and mistakes him for Xehanort, which is interesting in and of itself.

I thought TLS was non-canon? Besides, that still doesn't mean he chose Riku. Ah, actually, it probably does because who else could it be.. But again, it's always better to be 100% sure.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Araliya said:
Terra = Xehanort by himself doesn't work. Not unless you have some reason to explain the tan skin, white hair, and brown eyes.

Potentially those physical changes could be the result of
having been inflicted by a powerful attack, or maybe it
is a physical transformation that occured when the state
of his heart changed.

ruon

people really need to quit trying to prove that terra is xehanort. there is not enough evidence. all we have is the personality and the looks. thats all and we so little of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back