• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
Terra himself placed Ven's heart in Sora.

I believe he did this for a few reasons. First off Terra chooses Riku as the next Keyblade weilder. So i'm thinking that Terra knows Sora and Riku are good friends. So I believe he placed Ven's heart into Sora knowing it would be safe close to the Keyblade. And if trouble came around Riku being the Keyblade weilder would protect Sora and he would also be protecting Ven.

Now Sora could be completely oblivious to Ven's being heart inside him. I think there hearts could actually fuse together. And when Sora becomes a heartless and creates Roxas, Roxas could form his appearance off of Ven's memories and not Sora's. And since Sora was only a heartless for a short time Roxas, well you know doesn't have memories. So it's still the same scenario but with Ven in the equation.

How Terra did this, I have no clue. Maybe he makes a deal with MX . That if he saves Ven, Terra will join him. So he sacrifices himself to save Ven and MX gets Terra.

It's pretty much a fanfic idea.

Muse

you look atrocious
I don't think that their hearts would fuse if they're put together. Also, why doesn't Ven's memories drive Sora insane? Wouldn't it be the same as when Kairi's heart was inside of him?

AnsemsApprentice

That's the only theory that actually sounds thought through, nice one. I don't think it's right but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was a part of the game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

This a statement? Question? Fact? Or are you just pulling this out of your ass?

I believe he did this for a few reasons. First off Terra chooses Riku as the next Keyblade weilder. So i'm thinking that Terra knows Sora and Riku are good friends. So I believe he placed Ven's heart into Sora knowing it would be safe close to the Keyblade. And if trouble came around Riku being the Keyblade weilder would protect Sora and he would also be protecting Ven.

Actually sounds believable.

Now Sora could be completely oblivious to Ven's being heart inside him. I think there hearts could actually fuse together. And when Sora becomes a heartless and creates Roxas, Roxas could form his appearance off of Ven's memories and not Sora's.

ROxas had no memories at all. How does he have Ven's?

And since Sora was only a heartless for a short time Roxas, well you know doesn't have memories. So it's still the same scenario but with Ven in the equation.

SO both Sora *coughxioncough* and Ven's memories were scattered to the winds?

How Terra did this, I have no clue. Maybe he makes a deal with MX . That if he saves Ven, Terra will join him. So he sacrifices himself to save Ven and MX gets Terra.

Well it does fit into his character. Not sure though.

Not bad, really. I could get behind it if a few more details were included. Such as where Ven's memories are now, and how Xehanort could possibly come from the sacrifacation of Terra to MX.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I actually like this one. It sounds pretty possible, especially the part about Terra making a deal with MX and becoming Xehanort we know today. Nice one.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sounds plausibe, and not too heavily pulled-out-of-the-ass. I like it.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

not bad. makes sense and is well thought out.

Now Sora could be completely oblivious to Ven's being heart inside him. I think there hearts could actually fuse together. And when Sora becomes a heartless and creates Roxas, Roxas could form his appearance off of Ven's memories and not Sora's. And since Sora was only a heartless for a short time Roxas, well you know doesn't have memories. So it's still the same scenario but with Ven in the equation.

i dont think their hearts could fuse together, otherwise kairi's wouldve fused w/ sora's as well
(unless maybe the hearts fused due to being in the same vessel for a long time,10 years that is, then maybe that could explain the fused hearts of sora and ven, and not kairi)

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Why not aqua?

I believe he did this for a few reasons. First off Terra chooses Riku as the next Keyblade weilder.
Okay.

So i'm thinking that Terra knows Sora and Riku are good friends.
I doubt it though he sees them fighting.

So I believe he placed Ven's heart into Sora knowing it would be safe close to the Keyblade.
Sounds good.
And if trouble came around Riku being the Keyblade weilder would protect Sora and he would also be protecting Ven.
But riku didnt know he was a wielder without the proper knownlegde how would he protect.

Now Sora could be completely oblivious to Ven's being heart inside him. I think there hearts could actually fuse together.
Heres where i say no.

And when Sora becomes a heartless and creates Roxas, Roxas could form his appearance off of Ven's memories and not Sora's.
Heres the hole if their hearts fuse and the heart still has vens memories wouldnt sora have vens memories.

And since Sora was only a heartless for a short time Roxas, well you know doesn't have memories. So it's still the same scenario but with Ven in the equation.
Either way he still comes from soras heart.

That doesnt explain Xehanort losing his memories or how MX was stopped.

I see.

H

Haxon

theres a billion threads on this . . .

but it is my favorite ven theory so far

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
eh, it's okay. I just like the whole fusion thing. If Ven's heart had just been on its own, that would be okay.

Firo

Oh Crap
This just a fanfic guys.

To Byronic Hero, I originally said "I believe Terra put Ven's heart into Sora" but I had to edit it out.

Bond_of Flames

Okay, this is one of the best theories I've heard so far, but there's a problem. Remember what Leon said in KH? The Keyblade chooses its master so I doubt Terra could do it for Riku.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

i dont think it was Terra, it was most likely aqua.

also i tihnk that would make sora have visions of ven right??? i mean sora had visions of kairi because her heart was in him, so why not ven?

ALso bond of flames. in kh2 final mix, it contradicted it because terra hinted he had some say in who will be the next keyblade wielder

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
This just a fanfic guys.

To Byronic Hero, I originally said "I believe Terra put Ven's heart into Sora" but I had to edit it out.

Wait I forgot..didn't Ven ask Terra to get rid of his heart? (As in like put it in Sora) or did Terra just do it to save him anyway? Although Ven was frozen and looked like he was about to die...so Terra had to do something.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Wait I forgot..didn't Ven ask Terra to get rid of his heart? (As in like put it in Sora) or did Terra just do it to save him anyway? Although Ven was frozen and looked like he was about to die...so Terra had to do something.

actually it was aqua.

ven asked a shadow (which matches aqua exactly) to erase him in the main island of destiny islands.

terra watches young sora and riku playing swords in the playground island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back