• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between Axel and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lawl. I'm getting the feeling I should just close this, as I had intended on my first post.
It is impossible for Riku to have any Nobody at this point.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Bruh, you have been proved wrong. Thats all there is to it, just try again, and next time have some better facts to back up your theory.

A

Audo

Oh is that how it works? Close a thread because it merely doesn't appeal to you? Well, alright then. Have at it, hun. Sayonara.
No, silly.
Close a thread because it's been debunked, proven wrong, impossible to be right, answered, etc.
I know for a fact that it's impossible.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That's girl, love. I'll post the manifesto in it's entirety next time. As far as I'm concerned, no one was proved wrong in three pages. Ta-ta.

First off, I call everyone "Bruh" second, uhhh yeah you were, R-K proved pretty much everything you said was incorrect.

A

Audo

Silly girl. Riku never casted off his body, that [size=+6]ALONE[/size] disproves everything. Without a body being casted off, no Nobody can be made. If no Nobody can be made, that means Axel cannot be Riku's somebody. How hard is that for you to comprehend? It's been proved as such by the games.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No Heartless = No Nobody, since Riku naver had a Heartless. Its impossible. That fact pretty much destroys your whole theory.

A

Audo

It's much safer to say 'No Body being casted off = No Nobody'. But point pf the matter is that Riku's body was never casted off. It's just not possible for Riku to have a Nobody.

Awards
OMG, the f**king Tiger Head is impossible!!! I'm lvl 17 so i die in three hits. So frustrating. So much for low leveling KH1...
(I'm off topic since this topic is essentially closed).

Oh, on topic, one reason everyone is so certain is that MANY people have made this conjecture in the past, to the point of ridiculousness. It's old, debunked, news. Hope that helps to explain everyone's fervor.

iZumi

Not at all. Not meaning to say he's right, I'm right or what have you. It's a theory, no one is ever correct. Hoping to see defeat and success? You're outta luck, bruh.

A

Audo

Dollface. I'm correct. You're wrong.
It's that simple. Theories can be proven false, and this one has.
Without Riku's body being casted off, no Nobody can be made, that is the simply reality of it.
And guess what, Riku's body was never casted off.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
OMG, the f**king Tiger Head is impossible!!! I'm lvl 17 so i die in three hits. So frustrating. So much for low leveling KH1...
(I'm off topic since this topic is essentially closed).

Oh, on topic, one reason everyone is so certain is that MANY people have made this conjecture in the past, to the point of ridiculousness. It's old, debunked, news. Hope that helps to explain everyone's fervor.
Yeah, dont do that.
Not at all. Not meaning to say he's right, I'm right or what have you. It's a theory, no one is ever correct. Hoping to see defeat and success? You're outta luck, bruh.

A theory can be proved wrong if you have no good evidence to support it bruh.

dont say my word, by the way.

A

Audo

You clearly need to do a lot more if you think it is even remotely possible.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Trust me, they don't.
The only Nobody who has ever been shown to age was Naminé.
And she isn't even a real Nobody.

Question about that. Precisely why would Namine be any different? "She isn't even a real Nobody?" Just because she had a special birth wouldn't make her not a nobody since it's been confirmed multiple times that she was. Also what proof is there than Nobodies don't age? Some older Organization members should be excluded since those who are already old won't show much age over a small period of time, though Namine was a perfect example. Where was it stated Nobodies don't age? An Ansem Report? Interview? If it's an interview, I hope it's an existing one and not an "I heard" one.

Not saying Riku and Axel have any relation or not, just curious about that tidbit of information.

A

Audo

Question about that. Precisely why would Namine be any different? "She isn't even a real Nobody?" Just because she had a special birth wouldn't make her not a nobody since it's been confirmed multiple times that she was. Also what proof is there than Nobodies don't age? Some older Organization members should be excluded since those who are already old won't show much age over a small period of time, though Namine was a perfect example. Where was it stated Nobodies don't age? An Ansem Report? Interview? If it's an interview, I hope it's an existing one and not an "I heard" one.

Not saying Riku and Axel have any relation or not, just curious about that tidbit of information.
Nami doesn't even have an actual body. She is literally nothing. The most feeble of beings, much akin to the Heartless.
That's why she isn't even a "real" Nobody. Technically she is a Nobody, due to being born of the same process, but she lacks virtually all traits that would make her one.

Nami is the only one to show age. Roxas is the same from the day he was born to the day he fused with Sora. He never grew, or changed.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Gotcha. Still not 100% on it, but I can't back it up since there I don't have enough facts on my side.

Also nobody or not, I wouldn't be too surprized if Riku and Axel do have some sort of relation.

1. It's pretty obvious Sora-Roxas-Ven are connected. Even if one wants to say Ven isn't connected to Sora, he is connected to Roxas. Nomura did hint that if Ven has a connection to Roxas, that he might have a connection ro Sora too.

2. Kairi-Aqua-Xion is not as obvious. A lot of people are saying Xion has a connection to either Kairi or Namine (if she has a connection to one, then there's a fair chance she has a connection to the other). Aqua's the only one that might stand out other than being the only girl, although one may be able to say they're all connected due to being Keyblade wielders, or at least wielded a Keyblade at least once.

3. Riku-Terra-Axel is partially argueable. The most arguable part is Riku and Axel, mostly they're connected to the protagonists Sora and Roxas as best friends. Riku and Terra have the obvious connection due to being the only two protagonists to willingly take control of the dark. Axel does have some control of the dark, as do most Organization members, but is seperated from the two by not being shown to wield a Keyblade.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi are connected.
Roxas, Axel, and Xion are connected.
Ven, Terra, and Aqua are connected.

Sora, Roxas, and Ven are connected.
Riku and Terra are connected. (From examples stated above. Because it is known that Riku is in BBS, there may be a bigger connection. There might not be.)
Kairi and Xion are (probably) connected.

Based on these, it's not impossible to imagine though all of these connections, that they all have some relation to eachother. It seems to be a common theme. The person related to the protagonist has a male best friend and female best friend, and these friends have connections to at least one counterpart in another trio. For those reasons I believe, Nobody or not, Riku and Axel have some form of a connection.

I'm going by the thread title, so this post should still apply to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back