• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BLACK FRIDAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Re: OMG BLACK FRIDAY!

This is a disgrace to previous Black Fridays. Seriously, I have yet to see a truly slick deal as of yet and I am an avid member of slickdeals.net where these ads are scrutinized heavily. With the economy like it is, I don't expect much from any retailer. Sucks, but it's the truth.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Yeah, that is quite true. I always try and look for good deals and I'm okay with waiting for the deals to come around. I have gotten things for so cheap people hate me for it lol.

This Black Friday list doesn't really impress me either. However, people still get excited over it. Not I. I don't usually go out on Black Friday's anyway. Not to shop anyway.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member

Fridayposter1995.jpg

T

TyRockwell

What are your Black Friday plans?

madnessblackfriday.jpg

In this
economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!

I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend. I love the pink Sony laptop and the sale price...

u can check it, u will be suprised by the sale price.

Hehe.

Now show us..What are your Black Friday plans?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Re: What are your Black Friday plans?

Is it just me or does this post really creep me out for some reason...anyways..

Black Friday is really gonna suck this year, all the big stores like Best Buy and Walmart are busy trying to save their own ass economically resulting in a piss poor effort to pass along savings to consumers, not the mention the fact that consumers have considerably less money to spend right now. All in all, I think I'm sleeping in on Friday sadly...

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'm getting out my stabbing knife and carving a bloody path toward Gamestop and The Candy Stores.

I'm going to sit on my couch drinking Hot Chocolate and eating Cookies and watch a Robot Chicken Marathon.

Then later that night I'm going to watch the news and laugh at the stupid bastards that were trampled to death in the shopping mob. Because only stupid people shop on Black Friday.

I.E. All of my shopping was done at home and all I need to do is wait for it to come to me. I purchased my last present last night.

angelbabe74006

I'm staying indoors where it will no doubt be warm and safe. There is no effing way that I'm driving into town Black Friday. The traffic will be more insane than usual, and I hate insane traffic. Insane traffic makes me angry and stress, and I'm better off not driving when I'm angry or stressed. It's not like I have money to spend in the first place.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

So I may or may not go shopping. My mom probably will so I'll tag along since I need things from the nearby city she'd be stopping by, anyway. I could use to by gifts, too. The only thing is I hate the stupid thing of standing in line at 5 or whatever a.m. while it's still semi-dark and slightly cold so that I can run into a store like an idiot. Seriously, I hate that. I just walk in. And elseways, I may be working. Idk. Hopefully not until after I'm done with what I need to do.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

lol, I couldn't figure out what you were saying before, because the picture never loaded for me until now lol.

Cissy

Bronze Member

An easy solution?

PRE-ORDERING.

Aside from a few games, I'm not going out on Black Friday. Too much of a hassle.

However, this week I will definitely be hitting the malls for some good ol' window-shopping. Thanksgiving vacation and all.

KeyMaker

Ughj, my plans are to have a white saturday?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Going to do what I always do: Sleep in. Not really important to go out directly on Black Friday because one you need to be there like first 100 in line to make sure you get what you want and seconded they tend to keep some of the black friday specials through the weekend. So I am going to sleep in then get up to go to work in the afternoon.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com

Hopefully I can get the new laptop I wanted along with a PS3.If not,then I'll have to wait 'till around the christmas holidays to do shopping.

Emo-Tional

I wanna buy a lot of video games, but not too many good titles are for sale :[

T_T I want to cry.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it

I think I'll tell my mom that I'm too tired and that she can take my siblings and leave me at home with the dog. =P
I think it's going to be like every other Black Friday to be honest, just more new stuff on sale.

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

Im gonna stay home, but i know a few things that will be out of stock.

• Xbox 360 Arcade
  • Blackberry Storm
  • Mirror's Edge
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Gears 2
  • CoD4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back