• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ay bish, c'mere. Xion "theory" Eff yo' Mudkipz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'm not crazy.

It amuses me. That's the important demographic.

A little less lip from everyone who's expecting a down to earth, honest to goodness theory.
Lip? Lip? I am duly saddened that you think that, dearest Karate. D: That was a rhetorical question, and totally not lip.

In any case, it is plausible, but I will admit that you had enough f*ck and crack in there, too, so I suppose it there was some "joke". Nevertheless, it's a good theory, as much as you hate that fact.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No it's not.
Denial

Well so far you've failed to get others to disprove it, including some of the best theorizers here, so either they just don't need to disprove it, or you've done something.

Fine. Ha ha. What a funny joke. That theory sucksssss.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Denial

Well so far you've failed to get others to disprove it, including some of the best theorizers here, so either they just don't need to disprove it, or you've done something.

Fine. Ha ha. What a funny joke. That theory sucksssss.

that was also a joke, but I guess the internet isn't really a great place to express that. Not without markers anyway.

PMF, Karate, whatever... you've taken an incredible turn towards the obnoxious/annoying.
Or maybe you were always like that.

Okay, I have a better analogy...

Chevalier, Omni, Suffering Angel, Audo, Grace Assassin and I are are Akatsuki. I'm Tobi.

Ren

adios motherfucker
The over-implementation of the combination of the word "fuck" and girls' names in the same sentence multiple times makes it very difficult for me to understand this theory. ;_;

Cissy

Bronze Member
I give up. Seriously. Your jokes fail me.

The over-implementation of the combination of the word "fuck" and girls' names in the same sentence multiple times makes it very difficult for me to understand this theory. ;_;
Care to explain, Karate? Your theory is pretty good.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Oh. I get it. The theory was above that part.
Light nobody? I don't understand.
Aren't nobodies born from the darkness?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Basically, he's saying that Xion was born into the light, and then into darkness or something. THEN she became a nobody.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That makes less sense than Mr. Grape's fixation with Mr. Eparg's rectum.
How do you turn into a nobody??

Cissy

Bronze Member
According to Karate, you have a "shell" before the "shell" becomes a nobody, even though a nobody is a "shell" to begin with. I can only imagine that a "shell" does not have a soul and is therefore a child of Satan.

Ren

adios motherfucker
According to Karate, you have a "shell" before the "shell" becomes a nobody, even though a nobody is a "shell" to begin with.

No, no, no, no.
He's clearly saying that Xion was already born a light nobody.
But that makes no sense.
I thought nobodies were born from darkness?

a child of Satan.

Now you're talking nonsense!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

TT3TT

Months ago, people were bitching "oh, are we gonna see light enemies? I feel as though I have to fap to light because I haven't seen it yet hurrr"

People are always saying how I'm closed minded, despite the fact that I'm not. I posted this, in reference to Kairi becoming a heartless. Partially inspired by SA.

It explains how she's a special nobody, and Kairi's as well.

Thusly, she's connected to Kairi and not Namine.

Those are things that have been resting on my mind for a while.Felt as if this was the moment to address these issues.

Oh. I get it. The theory was above that part.
Light nobody? I don't understand.
Aren't nobodies born from the darkness?

Yes. Yes they are.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No, no, no, no.
He's clearly saying that Xion was already born a light nobody.
But that makes no sense.
I thought nobodies were born from darkness?
Apparently, she's a "special" nobody born from Light instead of Darkness. It's like your Father being the one who gave birth to you.

Now you're talking nonsense!
I was only kidding.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Apparently, she's a "special" nobody born from Light instead of Darkness. It's like your Father being the one who gave birth to you.

That's ridiculous.
It's like saying she was supposed to be born a man, but instead she got the XX chromosome.

Wait. What if she's an unbirth?

I was only kidding.

Well, I'll have you know that I don't understand jokes very well.

Cissy

Bronze Member
That's ridiculous.
It's like saying she was supposed to be born a man, but instead she got the XX chromosome.

Wait. What if she's an unbirth?
Namine was supposed to be a boy body-wise, but she ended up being a girl. :-O

That's a possibility, I will admit. Maybe Unbirths are Light beings?

Well, I'll have you know that I don't understand jokes very well.
Me too. D':

Ren

adios motherfucker
Namine was supposed to be a boy body-wise, but she ended up being a girl. :-O

Say what now?!
You keep spouting gibberish to bamboozle me. Quit it with your shenanigans before I have you hanged from the gallows.

That's a possibility, I will admit. Maybe Unbirths are Light beings?

Yeah, and Karate's "Xion=Light Nobody" thing would back it up.
Xion=Light Nobody=Unbirth.
I think I understand now. Makes more sense than impregnated fathers or gender-confused nobodies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Say what now?!
You keep spouting gibberish to bamboozle me. Quit it with your shenanigans before I have you hanged from the gallows.
No, I'm not. She came from Sora's body and soul, yes? But somehow Kairi's heart made the body *magically* turn into a girl. It's Sailor Moon shat, I tell you.

Yeah, and Karate's "Xion=Light Nobody" thing would back it up.
Xion=Light Nobody=Unbirth.
I think I understand now. Makes more sense than impregnated fathers or gender-confused nobodies.
Yeah, it does, doesn't it? If she's an Unbirth, that follows up with SA's AND Karate's theory.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Dum, dum.
He claimed Xion was Kai's Nobody in his thoery.
I was asking why he didn't explain why Nami wasn't Kai's Nobdy, since he is theorizing that Xion is Kai's Nobody.

~ i'd think that was kinda obvious. she came from sora. not kairi. the only reason she had any connection to kairi is that she's a second nobody that was born from the second heart that was inside sora's body and soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back