• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good is Coded going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Just so you know, it's more likely to stay on the genius thing called the Mobile Phone.

A

Audo

It isn't an issue of being 'good enough'. A game doesnt have to be 'too good' to be on Mobile phone.
It will most likely stay on the phone, and everyone should just start accepting that now.

A

Audo

Coded on Cell Phone is how it is intended. And i don't think it would fail at all. Most people just think that simply because they won't be able to play it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
358/2 Days if for DS.
Coded is for phones.
BBS if for PSP.
Coded is not for PSP.

It'll have a great story, as always, and the gameplay looks to be the most interesting yet. As in, it's totally complex and we know next to nothing about it.

So, uh.....can they do voice overs?

This game has a very high chance of international release.

Master Riku 789

The way I see it Coded getting ported to the PSP is very likely. It would mean alot more money for Square-Enix and Square has suprised me recently with RE:COM getting sent to NA. Even a remake of COM was suprising to me. I'm not saying Coded will get ported to PSP i'm just saying it's still possible.

Twilight~Soul

the most densely populated state in the U.S.
The way I see it Coded getting ported to the PSP is very likely. It would mean alot more money for Square-Enix and Square has suprised me recently with RE:COM getting sent to NA. Even a remake of COM was suprising to me. I'm not saying Coded will get ported to PSP i'm just saying it's still possible.

Exactly my point, S-E always changes their marketing strategies in order to appeal to their fans.
But then again this doesn't happen in every situation

Master Riku 789

Personally I want coded to come to PSP so I can play it. If it does'nt happen then i'll just watch it on youtube if it does happen then i'll be very happy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Coded is going to be the CoM to BBS and 3582.

BBS=KH1 and 3582=KH2.

And from which depths of your bottom did you pull that?
Days is nothing like KHII. Nor is BBS anything like KHI.
They're there own games. From the same series, sure, but gosh. D:

Ren

adios motherfucker
How can Coded be the CoM, if Days is before Coded?

It's figurative. CoM was a bridge, and was made of amazingness while being written by Watanabe.
Coded will be the bridge from KH2 to KH3, and be made of amazingness because it is being written by Watanabe.

You dig?

J Reaper

I wouldn't expect much from coded if it's a cell phone.
NOw if the rumor about it going to psp turns out to be true, then i'll start getting excited over Coded

A

Audo

Well they are all being written by Watanabe, so expect them all to be great.

And honestly,. S-E isn't after money with Coded. The game will be purchased for extremely cheap and possibly even free.

Now, just accept that it's for mobiles and press on. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back