• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Im relieved that Tara Platt isnt voicing Larxene, as Temari would make a very bad Larxene

Lefolane

I'm so slow.. gonna reply this morning but I had to hurry to go somewhere..

What a pity T.T Hope the new one will do as well as her.

Rix

:)
Awards
I have no idea who the new girl even is.. I just know that she is a Disney Channel star and that's bad enough... I hope that Brittany Snow will return in 358/2 days.

Rix

:)
Awards
Brittany Show? LOL!

It's Brittany Snow. She voiced Namine in KH2.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I wonder will she suprise us and do a decent job like McCartney

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I wonder will she suprise us and do a decent job like McCartney

or will she fail, and make me sad, we'll just have to wait and see, but personally I think she'll do fine, she does have a good voice, I'm still mad, but I'm going to get over it. I keep telling my self its just a video game, as long as it comes out I'll be happy.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm not going to judge her. She might do will beside I don't really pay too much attention to va. I didn't even know that Leon va has change they sounded the same or close to bing the same.

I didn't evennotice Leon squall had a different VA. Maybe I dont pay too much attention to vas either.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not that bad. :c They probably recast her because Naminé is supposed to sound older in KH2. She's younger in ReCoM, which is probably why she's been recast. Her KH2 voice actually seems a little bit too mature for her in CoM.

...But still! Brittany Snow is an awesome Naminé! D: I hope she comes back if Naminé shows up in KH3 or something...

For ReCoM, though, I just hope this girl does a good job. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DON'T SCREW UP ON THOSE SORANAMI SCENES ;___;

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It's not that bad. :c They probably recast her because Naminé is supposed to sound older in KH2. She's younger in ReCoM, which is probably why she's been recast. Her KH2 voice actually seems a little bit too mature for her in CoM.

This is the most logical reason that I've heard since it was announced. :O

You think smart Takushi <3

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I was thinking the same thing and I agree, but then I was thinking about Sora's va he is older and they still useing him. But any way I think she will/hope do fine. ^^

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I was thinking the same thing and I agree, but then I was thinking about Sora's va he is older and they still useing him. But any way I think she will/hope do fine. ^^

If anyone other that HJO (Haley Joel Osmet) voiced Sora fans would go crazy XD They will just have to find a way to make him sound younger.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This is the most logical reason that I've heard since it was announced. :O

You think smart Takushi <3

It's really not all that adequate of an explanation, considering the Japanese Voice Actor remained the same, and other characters weren't recast for younger sounding voices, not to mention the fact that the difference in age between the games is hardly even a year, and Girls' voices don't change all that much, much less in such a short period of time.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It's really not all that adequate of an explanation, considering the Japanese Voice Actor remained the same, and other characters weren't recast for younger sounding voices, not to mention the fact that the difference in age between the games is hardly even a year, and Girls' voices don't change all that much, much less in such a short period of time.

True but Japanese women seem to take roles of young and older women, I wouldn't expect a change in VAs for them. You have a point about the Girls' voices not changing that drastically in a year though :/

Shuri

I barely ever get on these forums anymore. But I need somewhere to semi-rant about this. Brittany Snow was just plain perfect for the role of Namine. She was actually one of the main things I was looking forward to for RE: CoM. I get really attached to voice actors that way. <.<;
I suppose the game will still be enjoyable, but I still think acting is important to the quality of a game. Meaghan has some big shoes to fill. She'd better do it well.
And I really hope this means Brittany is doing something else that's bigger and better than Kingdom Hearts.
Wait.
Does such a thing exist? (Lawl.)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Do you know what Tara sounds like? I can't find her voice for the life of me.

Temari from Naruto.

This sucks. Her voice is amazing, and I can totally envision her as Larxene. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back