• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth and Namine and how it connects to the unbirth's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

I''ve noticed that Sephiroth and Namine have alot in common. Namine and sephiroth both were created from someone else. Namine was made from Kairi and sephiroth was made from Cloud. Sephiroth is not a heartless or a nobody, and it seems Namine is'nt a nobody either. So what is left for them to be? I think both of them are unbirths. Sephiroth told cloud in KH2 that he and cloud are the same. Namine never said that she was Kairi's nobody, she only said she was kairi's shadow. Now I have no idea what makes sephiroth and Namine special so I can't say that they are with a doubt unbirths. I'm just saying these two are definatly not heartless or nobody, but they could possibly be unbirths.

Master Riku 789

Namine is a Nobody. If she wasn't why did she fuse back with Kairi at the end of KH2? Sephiroth cannot be a unbirth or any enemy in KH universe.

First of all Namine never stated she was Kairi's nodody. Diz only guessed She was a nobody, and he has been wrong before. Sephiroth is not a regular person he was created from cloud, however he is not a nobbody or a heartless. So he could be an unbirth.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I''ve noticed that Sephiroth and Namine have alot in common.

No. They don't.

Namine and sephiroth both were created from someone else. Namine was made from Kairi and sephiroth was made from Cloud.

Curse Nomura. I still don't know what the hell this is suppose to mean. Eff

Sephiroth is not a heartless or a nobody, and it seems Namine is'nt a nobody either.

Until said otherwise, she is a nobody... a 'special' nobody. No idea what the hell Sephy is, though.

So what is left for them to be? I think both of them are unbirths.

Too important a role for Sephiroth.

Sephiroth told cloud in KH2 that he and cloud are the same. Namine never said that she was Kairi's nobody, she only said she was kairi's shadow. Now I have no idea what makes sephiroth and Namine special so I can't say that they are with a doubt unbirths.

They likely aren't unbirths. Namine has a slight possibility, but Sephy... no, just no.

I'm just saying these two are definatly not heartless or nobody, but they could possibly be unbirths.

See above.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
First of all Namine never stated she was Kairi's nodody. Diz only guessed She was a nobody, and he has been wrong before. Sephiroth is not a regular person he was created from cloud, however he is not a nobbody or a heartless. So he could be an unbirth.
Yeah she did.
YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 twilight town day 6 6:30
She say's and I quote
"Roxas"
"Nobodies like us are only half a person"
Look for yourself.
By saying "us" she means Roxas and Herself

Into Oblivion

But remember in TWTNW?Namine came out of Kairi, and Roxas came out of Sora. And Roxas was Sora's nobody, so why would namine come from Kairi?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
To be fair, it has never been stated HOW Sephiroth was created, aside from the mention that he's "Cloud's Darkness". That aside, I don't believe that he's a unbirth, just something else. And didn't Nomura himself say that Naminé is a nobody?

Master Riku 789

Well in KH1 it was confirmed that xehanort's Heartless was Ansem and then when KH2 came out we discovered that was a lie. All i'm saying is that namine's birth is so much different than how a nobody is normally created and the unbirth thing is a possibility. It's KH and anyting can happen in this game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They would never connect Sephiroth to the plot that much.

C

Colours

I''ve noticed that Sephiroth and Namine have alot in common. Namine and sephiroth both were created from someone else. Namine was made from Kairi and sephiroth was made from Cloud. Sephiroth is not a heartless or a nobody, and it seems Namine is'nt a nobody either. So what is left for them to be? I think both of them are unbirths. Sephiroth told cloud in KH2 that he and cloud are the same. Namine never said that she was Kairi's nobody, she only said she was kairi's shadow. Now I have no idea what makes sephiroth and Namine special so I can't say that they are with a doubt unbirths. I'm just saying these two are definatly not heartless or nobody, but they could possibly be unbirths.

No.
Sephiroth is apart of Cloud, from the dark side. Namine is a nobody, haven't you played KH2, they say it all the time. Namine was created from both Sora and Kairi when ther hearts fused. Unbirths supossely dissappeared around BBS. There was nothing said that Namine was an Unbirth or Sephiroth.

Sexy Angel
*~EPIC FAIL~*

1. Namine Is a nobody, durr;;

2. Sephiroth would never be an unbirth in the first place, and in addition, unbirths do not exist during KH1-2

A

Azrael

Ansem the Wise only hypothesized that Namine was the Nobody of Kairi yet using Sora's body and soul like Roxas, although it is beginning to be more clear that she is even less than a Nobody.

One not meant to be born, a Unbirth.

There is a good chance that she is one of the last remaining Unbirths (or only one at that)

I understand what you mean with Sephiroth.

It's been stated that Sephiroth in the KH universe is the manifestation of the dark memories of Cloud's past gone to life, his dark side so to speak.

It's not clear what he is and how he was created.

χΧχ

The Unbirths have been extinct since Birth by Sleep, or ten years before the first Kingdom Hearts.

Naminé is the Nobody that was born from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.

Sephiroth is Cloud's dark side, or something silly like that.

Master Riku 789

Ansem the Wise only hypothesized that Namine was the Nobody of Kairi yet using Sora's body and soul like Roxas, although it is beginning to be more clear that she is even less than a Nobody.

One not meant to be born, a Unbirth.

There is a good chance that she is one of the last remaining Unbirths (or only one at that)

I understand what you mean with Sephiroth.

It's been stated that Sephiroth in the KH universe is the manifestation of the dark memories of Cloud's past gone to life, his dark side so to speak.

It's not clear what he is and how he was created.

Thank You so much. I'm glad someone understands what i'm trying to say. :)

Sexy Angel
Your contradicting with what the game says, and it says that Namine is a nobody. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back