• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"XION" and Ze"XION"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I remember when people thought Zexion would have a huge role to play. Turns out he didn't. Ah well, it'll be excellent playing as him in 358/2 Days, and battling him in Re:CoM, non?

-- Andy

Z

Zulkir

Zexion was all built up by Nomura before KH2FM+ as a marketing scheme, he wen't as far as to say his weapon was a spoilier(if it is, im assuming it has information on VAT, MX, DS, and Xion). Zexion=just as significant as luxord now.

Twilightprince10

3t4iz6cs.jpg
xion.jpg

Anagram

Banned
Xion has nothing to do with Zexion.
This thread fails.

So. Mysterious character could mean just about anything, except him being related to Xion, since family means nothing in KH.
This^

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I hate these threads :glare:. NO RELATION EXCEPT THE ORGANIZATION. NAMES MEAN NOTHING.
~Pinwheel -_-

Z

Zulkir

Nomura originally didn't reveal what his weapon was because he said it would be a spoiler, but it seems it was just a lure for fans.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura originally didn't reveal what his weapon was because he said it would be a spoiler, but it seems it was just a lure for fans.

I think the interview where he said turned out to be an April Fool's Joke by KHVids. Nomura never said Zexion or his weapon were important, if I recall correctly.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
After Xion's face was revealed, pretty much every chance of her having any connection to Zexion was destroyed, IMO.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
That, and Nomura confirming that Zexion was dead a long time ago.

But once upon a time, people thought that since Xion contained the last four letters of his name, that there was a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back