• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"XION" and Ze"XION"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
People always think Zexion is so damn important just because Nomura concealed his weapon for such a long time, silly Nomura D=

DarkLightSaber

Maybe, just maybe, Xion is Kairi's other Nobody. I mean, her darkness had to go somewhere. There's no such thing as a heart pure of darkness, even for a Princess of Light.

Trimms

I think you might be the greatest sleuth of our time. In fact this discovery should be marked as a cornerstone in the analysis of new clues for the upcoming games. When we're all sitting down to play 358/2 Days next year, we'll all look back on this day and remember what an amazing discovery you have made. Some will shed a tear due to the nostalgic pleasure whilst others will simply smile meekly, knowing that they helped shape the unearthing of the KH universe. Have you ever thought of joining the CIA? They could always do with another master of deductive reasoning.

Actually that was a lie.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Maybe, just maybe, Xion is Kairi's other Nobody. I mean, her darkness had to go somewhere. There's no such thing as a heart pure of darkness, even for a Princess of Light.

But Kairi doesn't have any darkness. Nomura said so :( And so did the games for that matter "The seven who have hearts of pure light."

[√]Genuflect
Just for laughs tell me which of these you think could be her actual name.

Xion-x Ion Ino Noi Nio Oin Oni
It's Ino.

Forgot what it means in Latin.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well, not COMPLETELY destroyed.:cry:

It WAS completely destroyed. If Nomura wanted Xion to be linked to Zexion, I think there would've been a big sign of that in her appearance, IMO.

People always think Zexion is so damn important just because Nomura concealed his weapon for such a long time, silly Nomura D=

You have NO IDEA how true this is.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
well, not COMPLETELY destroyed.:cry:

not only was the possibility that Xion was Zexion destroyed, it was gangraped "ran train on".

1. It was a stupid idea. Zexion's been for some time. This has been confirmed for some time now.
2. If he was so damn important, he'd not have died like a bitch. There, it's been said.
3. They're completely different genders. That doesn't happen.
4. Zexion is dead, get over it.
5. Zexion is a boy.
6. Xion is a girl; who seems to be a bit younger than the "oh so short" Schemer.
7. They were never the same, or part of the same person.

Let it go.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ew. Ew. Ew.
No. No. No.

Get these rubbish thoughts out of your heads.
Zexion and Xion are not related in any way, shape, or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back