• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's this Org member in Coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
back on track

I highly doubt that it's Riku, considering coded is a sort of reconstruction of the first KH, and during the first KH Riku was with Maleficent most of the time, not to mention he didn't don the coat until after CoM. It's more likely that it's Xemnas, Xigbar, Zexion, or some perhaps unknown character.

C

Colours

back on track

I highly doubt that it's Riku, considering coded is a sort of reconstruction of the first KH, and during the first KH Riku was with Maleficent most of the time, not to mention he didn't don the coat until after CoM. It's more likely that it's Xemnas, Xigbar, Zexion, or some perhaps unknown character.

I would agree with this.
Org.XIII came around KHII. Thus in KH FM+ you get to battle Xemnas as an optional boss.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I think its either Marluxia or Xemnas :p

And it can't be Riku. Riku is shown in Coded looking down from the Clock Tower in Neverland. And he hasn't Organization robes on there. Just Riku clothes from Kingdom Hearts XD

Destruction

its Anikan Skywalker

he has a cloak after he turns to the dark side. so in BBS, they will be using Star Wars, and it will play a hug role. the Death Star thing will be built to destroy Kingdom Hearts.

Anikan is going around and fining all those who can stop the future. bt fails and the death star ges destroyed by Terra!!!!!

A

Azrael

it's freaking me out who's this org member that appears in coded. and also im confuse is the org member from the data world or real word? its freaking me out!!:cursing: lols but seriously who's your guess?

Either Xion or Zexion.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I'd hazard a guess that it's a surviving Xion that revealed herself.

Z

Zulkir

I was going to stick with Xion, but the days trailer impressions imply that she might absorb into Kairi sometime in that game, I'm thinking it's a completely new nobody.

Twilightprince10

Im going to agree with the zexion theory and thta somehow he used his book to encode himself inside jimminys journal. I also agree that since the supposed "organization suits" are popping up everywhere that it could be anyone.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
In which case could a world been damaged? And the unknown dude sprout some bugs in form of red and black squares.

In the last interview of Coded, Nomura said, we will know, who the message in the journal left, and WHY.
In that case, I think it was Zexion. Zexion was trying to escape from Axel and Riku Replik, he found one, escape into the book of Jiminy. It is really much like Tom Riddle in Harry Potter xp

"We must return to free them from their torment " If Zexion was the dude who has written it, what did he mean?

I really have no idea, Coded is really more interesting than I thought.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I have this odd feeling it is Zexion. He could written this message in Jiminys Book, and he continues by living as a data (this idea came through Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets xp, remember Tom Riddle?), and Im pretty sure the whole thiing is only data, no reality. But in the end, I foresaw something really bad xp.

But seriously, I really think it was Zexion, he is master of illusion, his weapon is a book, in the Data Battle, he banned Sora Donald and Goofy in his own book, he can do it.

I hope you're joking, because Zexion's been confirmed dead.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans.

Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I'll keep it as a secret for now. That reminds me, in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that's when Zexion became a problem for us. "Eh, we're gonna put a spoiler on Zexion's weapon there!?" (laugh) That's a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn't be seen.

Yep, confirmed as dead.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't think it's going to be Riku. It just doesn't seem like him to release bugs onto the data worlds, if that's what this character really is doing. I'm going to say that it's either Xion or like several other people said, Zexion. I mean, Zexion sounds like the type of person who might of wroten themself into the journal, in order to continue existance and in doing so, it's a threat to all the data worlds in the journal. Even if Zexion never actually met with Sora, I think he could of found a way to locate the journal at one time or another. Besides, wouldn't you like to see one of the Re: CoM cast's characters building up their character better? Also, seeing how this has been compared to CoM (in terms of it's position to KH2 and KH3), I think that a non-Xehanort character might make some sense, serving as the primary antagonist.. if the OBM really is the true antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back