• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You can't just call for my thread to be closed because things aren't going your way.

You already made it clear that you don't like the theory, so just leave.

He isnt. The theory is crap, so he wants this useless thread closed.

Gate

Ok, but you guys haven't proven why it does work.
I also beseech you to read what I said. A theory is a statement that hasn't been able to be proven false. This theory hasn't been proven false. A theory does not have to be proven true, just so long as it isn't proven false. That is scientific law.

Either give empirical evidence to support your claim, or leave. This thread has been spammed enough as is.

Get a dictionary because the last time that I read, the word urge and instinct are not the same.
Do not argue semantics just because you have no real argument to put in its place.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You can't just call for my thread to be closed because things aren't going your way.

You already made it clear that you don't like the theory, so just leave.

If things aren't going my way I find out if I am wrong, in this case no, I learn from my mistakes unlike other people.
2 against the masses, do you truly see yourself winning? No.

And honestly you are one of the few people I can see getting booted, you don't deserve to be here.

Also thank you for the support Ragnarok, K_M and Neo, one of the few that actually took a stand to this and made sense.

Owaz

If things aren't going my way I find out if I am wrong, in this case no, I learn from my mistakes unlike other people.
2 against the masses, do you truly see yourself winning? No.

And honestly you are one of the few people I can see getting booted, you don't deserve to be here.

Also thank you for the support Ragnarok, K_M and Neo, one of the few that actually took a stand to this and made sense.

I don't deserve to be here because I'm defending my theory?

And two against the masses? You really HAVEN'T read this thread. Several other people supported it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I also beseech you to read what I said. A theory is a statement that hasn't been able to be proven false. This theory hasn't been proven false. A theory does not have to be proven true, just so long as it isn't proven false. That is scientific law.

Either give empirical evidence to support your claim, or leave. This thread has been spammed enough as is.

Do not argue semantics just because you have no real argument to put in its place.

First of all, a theory is not true. Scientifically, a law is. A theory must be proven true or else it just stays like that and it doens't become a law.

For the one about urge and instict, the fact that I said that they are not the same are enough to be my argument.

Iridium

Awards
I don't deserve to be here because I'm defending my theory?

And two against the masses? You really HAVEN'T read this thread. Several other people supported it.

You're still out numbered, it's unanimous, this thread makes little sense.
It's even been debunked by R-K, need I say more?

Gate

Proof? Fine:
Unbirth
Un: Latin prefix for reverse
Birth: The first stage of the life cycle
If one reverses birth, one never existed
It is from that, that we may claim that Unbirths are those that do not wish to exist any further
However, since they do not simply kill themselves, it can be said that they can't
Since they can be killed by keyblade wielders, we know that Keyblades can kill them
Since they do not simply sit back and take the abuse, we know that they can't
By these principles, we support this theory

Empirical proof against it. Now.

Note, our proof is speculative. Therefore, you may use speculative proof against us (especially considering there's no REAL proof against it).

Owaz

You're still out numbered, it's unanimous, this thread makes little sense.
It's even been debunked by R-K, need I say more?

Stop acting as if you're kings.

RK never debunked anything about my theory. If he did, I kindly ask you to prove it.

Iridium

Awards
I nor is anyone else acting highly, we just have more common sense.
And if you want proof go back to the first page.

And onward actually..

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Note, our proof is speculative. Therefore, you may use speculative proof against us (especially considering there's no REAL proof against it).

You just said it yourself, there is no proof against it but there is also none for it. A name is just a name and besides, on that quote you just contradicted yourself. Unbirth is one who is not born, it doesn't mean that it does not wish to exist. Just like Nobodies are actually a body with no heart, which is what they want in KHII.

Besides, like you said. All theories are theories until either more info is released or until they release the game.

Owaz

I nor is anyone else acting highly, we just have more common sense.
And if you want proof go back to the first page.

And onward actually..

You have more common sense? Then why haven't you left the thread alone?

Iridium

Awards
Because I like messing with you >:3

I'm defending my point, until this thread is closed the madness won't stop.
We're nearing the 10th page.

Gate

You just said it yourself, there is no proof against it but there is also none for it. A name is just a name and besides, on that quote you just contradicted yourself. Unbirth is one who is not born, it doesn't mean that it does not wish to exist. Just like Nobodies are actually a body with no heart, which is what they want in KHII.

Besides, like you said. All theories are theories until either more info is released or until they release the game.

"Unbirth" doesn't mean that they wish not to exist directly. That's where speculation comes in, which is the foundation of all theories.

"Heartless" means directly that they have no hearts. On the contrary, they do.

"Nobody" means directly that they are either no one, or that they have "no body". Nowhere is it stated there that they have no hearts.

And with the bolded, redded statement, you've completely destroyed your entire argument. We never said this was more than a theory. You tried to disprove it, but admitted there was no evidence against it, and provided not even speculative evidence, where I had.

Unless you can supply even just speculative evidence against my case, then I have debunked your argument by sheer quantity of evidence.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Gate;3348719" said:
"Nobody" means directly that they are either no one, or that they have "no body". Nowhere is it stated there that they have no hearts.

Newsflash! If you played the game, you would know that they have no hearts and which is why they want to use Kingdom Hearts. In order to be whole again.

And with the bolded, redded statement, you've completely destroyed your entire argument. We never said this was more than a theory. You tried to disprove it, but admitted there was no evidence against it, and provided not even speculative evidence, where I had.

Unless you can supply even just speculative evidence against my case, then I have debunked your argument by sheer quantity of evidence.

I never said it was more than a theory either, speculative evidence can't be use in a theory because you need information the fact of Unbirths. And so far all we have is their name.

Owaz

Because I like messing with you >:3

I'm defending my point, until this thread is closed the madness won't stop.
We're nearing the 10th page.

The only madness is what you and other people continue to bring in.

And so far all we have is their name.

Which is how this whole topic was started.

I will continue to defend my theory.

Gate

By nowhere is it stated that they have no hearts, I meant nowhere in their name was it stated.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
By nowhere is it stated that they have no hearts, I meant nowhere in their name was it stated.

Yeah but just because something is stated in their name, doesn't mean that it is true of that person.

Gate

Yeah but just because something is stated in their name, doesn't mean that it is true of that person.

You've just COMPLETELY supported my point with that statement. Go and reread my post with the three names again, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back