• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2:FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Physalis

Is this game worth buying? I mean I don't want to waste money buying a game that only has like 6 new bosses.
I would buy KH:CoM separate, but I can't, I believe.Can some1 tell me some things that made you want to buy it (poeple who imported) other than being a KH fan.:drool:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
If your buying it to see the new cutscenes you can go to KHvids.net for all of thoses for free or youtube. Personally I have KH2 and that's all I need even if it has more than six new bosses. With gas 4.00 a gallon (glad it's coming down) I can't waste any money.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Is this game worth buying? I mean I don't want to waste money buying a game that only has like 6 new bosses.
I would buy KH:CoM separate, but I can't, I believe.Can some1 tell me some things that made you want to buy it (poeple who imported) other than being a KH fan.:drool:

Considering Re:CoM is coming to American shores and more likely everywhere else it's much worth it now.
But if you want the 6 new boss battles, the data battles, and cutscenes than be my guest and import.

Physalis

Oh,I was talking about the American version because it's $30.I was asking the people who own it imported to fill in the details of the new stuff in it.

J0hnny0hm

Aren't they both in one box?both: KH:FM and Com

When they released it in Japan, it was "Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix +"

the "+" was RE: CoM

So far, we're only getting Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories. since KH2 FM isn't coming with it, I think we can safely assume that we're not getting it. But I could be wrong.

C

Colours

I believe this game is worth buyng, not to mention that it has extra features and all.

kurokitsunefang

well. if u can underdstand Japanese...... im sure you cud get a translation guide.. but that means constant pausing and getting new language packs... to much work
but go get the game... have fun with ity and then get RE CoM again

C

Colours

well. if u can underdstand Japanese...... im sure you cud get a translation guide.. but that means constant pausing and getting new language packs... to much work

You don't really need that for kh2 final mix. If you played kh2 then it's self explanatory, you should know what to do by now.

SwordsmenXIII

i only needed the translations for all of the abilities, other than that, i was good.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If you never got KH2 then yeah it is worth it. If you did then no that's a waste sorry to square, but couple of new scenes and boss battles just doesn't do it.

I've already said this before long ago when we use to have debate's about things like this. If you plan to make someone buy your game again you have to almost change it completely.

As an example with Star Ocean till the end of time vs. the original.

If they wanted KH2:FM+ to sell couple of things that need to be done away with and added.

1. Atlantica need to be done away with.
2. Add about what 5 new worlds.
3. Some worlds needed to be re did cause the left something to be desired.
4. Modify the combat system a bit
5. Change the difficulty of the game( I know they added one) when I say this I mean the game is harder even on some easier modes.
6. take away some cutscenes add new ones to replace them
7. Boss battles some interesting ones.

This would make me shell out another $40 for the game cause it's something different.

DeviantAssassin

I don't know if this helps but i imported it and i loved BOTH games. its cool facing ALL Org XIII members and exploring the new area in Hollow Bastion its cool. But yeah get both games they're both cool

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
NEW THINGS FOR KH2FM+
------------------------------
-New Keyblades(Two Acrossed, Winner's Proof)
-New Form(Limit Form)
-Orginization XIII Data Battles
-Orginization XIII Battles at the end of Every World
-Roxas Battle at TWTNW
-Cavern of Rememberance
-ES Terra
-New Cutscenes
-Diffrent Colored, More Powerful Enemies
-New Abilities
-New Items

CAVERN OF REMEMBERANCE
-----------------------------------

This is a new area in KH2FM+. You gain acsess to it during the 3rd visit to Hollow Bastion. This cavern has many platforms and puzzles in it. Near the end of this area, you will notice as it changes to a Castle Oblivion look with many Nobody fights.

CAVERN OF REMEMBERANCE: THE GARDEN OF ASSEMBLEGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This area is where the Orginization XIII battles are. There are 13 "portals" and inside them are enhanced, data versions of Org. XIII. Everytime you complete one, you get some....item that i dunno what it is.

LIMIT FORM
---------------

This a new form obtained upon the 2nd visit to Twilight Town. It resembles KH1 Sora in many ways.

NEW LIMIT FORM ABILITIES

-Zantentsuken: A powerful finisher attack. Looks like a thrusting slash.

-Ragnarok: Several aerial strikes with the Keyblade, than a blast of many streams of light.

-Ars Arcanum: Many hits with the Keyblade, followed with a combo that goes Bash, Bash, Bash, Bash, Finis.

-Strike Raid: The Keyblade is thrown at the enemy several times. The combo goes: Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Judgement.

-Sonic Blade: Sora slides at the enemy with the Keyblade 6 times.

NEW KEYBLADES
--------------------

Two Acrossed
-----------------
Ability-Makes the chances of Anti and Fial form appearing higher.
Obtained-Upon the defeat of Roxas.

Winner's Proof
-----------------

Ability-Lucky Luck(I think)
Obtained-Upon the defeat of all the Orginizaion XIII Mushrooms.

ES TERRA
------------

A very hard fight lies in The Hall of the Cornerstone. Terra is very powerful and is difficult to defeat, even harder than Sephiroth.

ABILITIES OF THE ES
-------------------------

Keyblade Arrow-Keyblade transforms to a bow and Terra teleports to diffrent places, shhoting arrows wherever he ends up.

Keyblade Whip-Keyblade transforms into a whip and slashes around in a circular shape.

Desperation Move-Terra goes berserk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats pretty much it. I really dont feel like going into anymore details.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
NEW THINGS FOR KH2FM+
------------------------------
-New Keyblades(Two Acrossed, Winner's Proof)
-New Form(Limit Form)
-Orginization XIII Data Battles
-Orginization XIII Battles at the end of Every World
-Roxas Battle at TWTNW
-Cavern of Rememberance
-ES Terra
-New Cutscenes
-Diffrent Colored, More Powerful Enemies
-New Abilities
-New Items

CAVERN OF REMEMBERANCE
-----------------------------------

This is a new area in KH2FM+. You gain acsess to it during the 3rd visit to Hollow Bastion. This cavern has many platforms and puzzles in it. Near the end of this area, you will notice as it changes to a Castle Oblivion look with many Nobody fights.

CAVERN OF REMEMBERANCE: THE GARDEN OF ASSEMBLEGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This area is where the Orginization XIII battles are. There are 13 "portals" and inside them are enhanced, data versions of Org. XIII. Everytime you complete one, you get some....item that i dunno what it is.

LIMIT FORM
---------------

This a new form obtained upon the 2nd visit to Twilight Town. It resembles KH1 Sora in many ways.

NEW LIMIT FORM ABILITIES

-Zantentsuken: A powerful finisher attack. Looks like a thrusting slash.

-Ragnarok: Several aerial strikes with the Keyblade, than a blast of many streams of light.

-Ars Arcanum: Many hits with the Keyblade, followed with a combo that goes Bash, Bash, Bash, Bash, Finis.

-Strike Raid: The Keyblade is thrown at the enemy several times. The combo goes: Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike, Judgement.

-Sonic Blade: Sora slides at the enemy with the Keyblade 6 times.

NEW KEYBLADES
--------------------

Two Acrossed
-----------------
Ability-Makes the chances of Anti and Fial form appearing higher.
Obtained-Upon the defeat of Roxas.

Winner's Proof
-----------------

Ability-Lucky Luck(I think)
Obtained-Upon the defeat of all the Orginizaion XIII Mushrooms.

ES TERRA
------------

A very hard fight lies in The Hall of the Cornerstone. Terra is very powerful and is difficult to defeat, even harder than Sephiroth.

ABILITIES OF THE ES
-------------------------

Keyblade Arrow-Keyblade transforms to a bow and Terra teleports to diffrent places, shhoting arrows wherever he ends up.

Keyblade Whip-Keyblade transforms into a whip and slashes around in a circular shape.

Desperation Move-Terra goes berserk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats pretty much it. I really dont feel like going into anymore details.

This +

New cutscenes, new Mini Games, XIII Mushrooms, New Synthesis Items, New Synthesis Materials, Theatre mode, RE:CoM is included, extended Secret Ending, really the list of reason's why you should buy it are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back