• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Transformers: Armada. Can't remember if that got canceled or not, but I know it stopped coming on.
The series ended, but a new one came out after it based a few years later.

I read that it was out in Japan before.
And even if it wasn't, it's still way better.
It came out before Pokemon in Japan, yep.

Well I wish I would get up early enough to watch pokemon NOW THEY ARE KILLING IT BY BASING IT of the games
They're not basing it enough on the games.
If you looked at the mangas, you'd realize following the games plot would make the anime epic.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Danny Phantom, Invader ZiM, My Life as a Teenage Robot [...well, this one episode was so creepy that it made the show absolutely fantastic to me. possession? any cartoon that has possession is AWESOME], Rocko's Modern Life, and I guess Legends of the Hidden Temple. [the ending course was freakin' creepy to me, though D:] It's strange that all of those belong to Nick... Huh. I think that's hinting something... >______>

I MISS YOU DANNY AND NICK IS A STUPID MEAN TV NETWORK D:<

Also... just because it has my favourite character out of any media in it... Lilo & Stitch: The Series. That show was cute. D: STITCHIE YOU HAS YOUR OWN TV SHOW *huggle* [though wasn't nearly as good as the movie... 'cause cheesy at times, too. ergh.]

...And Teen Titans. Thank goodness they brought back Terra in the last episode... THANK YOU CN! And at least there's Ben 10! :D

A

Azrael

Megas XLR
Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide
Invader Zim
Freakazoid
Animaniacs
And especially Liberty's Kids

EDIT: Danny Phantom was cool, better the Fairy ***parents

A

Azrael

100 deeds for Eddie McDowd(Not sure if that 100th Deed was fulfilled or not)
Kablam
Rocket Power
Figure it Out
Double Dare
Angry Beavers

1) Never heard of it
2) Agreed, it was tight.
3) Nope
4) Nope
5) FAV SHOW in my second grade years =P

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Judgment Day
Arena
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Samurai Jack
The Amanda Show

A

Azrael

Judgment Day
Arena
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Samurai Jack
The Amanda Show

The Amanda Show wasn't that great, for me it was just a spin off of All That but I like it more than ICarly and the other **** on Nick.

Joy

Bronze Member
Samurai Jack
Megas XLR

Shows were awesome as hell, man.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
Lil' Bush, I swear that was like a documentary.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
another show they shouldnt have cancelled though was aa favorite anime of mine it was called rave master that show was great

...... You mean I'm not the only one? Even though most of the main characters remind me of characters from FFVII, FFX, and FFX2

also Megas XLR, Andromeda(even though I've only seen a handful of reruns), Mar(I think it was cancelled, it CN's last good show), and 4400. I'm sure there are others I can think of, just not right now.

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't get why they originally canned Fmaily Guy. It was so freakin' funny. I'm glad it's back. Also, I didn't know Lil' Bush was canned. When did it happen? I could of sworn that they were doing new episodes a few months ago. Lil' Cheney's psychotic demanor and biting the heads off of birds and drinking their blood was funny.

Another canned show that surprised me was Futurama. Though I heard that it's now getting now episodes on DVD (or was), I never quite understood how people didn't think it was funny enough to keep FOX from canning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back