• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm only using wisdom form for Demyx's battle. I could NEVER beat him without wisdom or master form. I'd rather go with wisdom. After that, no more. Just me, my keyblade, allies, and spells. I think I'm allowing limits too, but I don't remember.

Yea, I guess XD.... good luck XD, I know I couldnt do it.... maybe the default weapons part... but not the no forms, yada, yada... course the forms involve 2 keyblades... so I would just use starkeeper <- thats so wrong..... 0=)

Raiko

Come break me down
^lulz be abit more specific on how s/he could survive longer.use Curaga when you only need it. if you keep on spamming it and such then...idk what will happen. i'd equip elixers and ethers and hi-potions just in case.(but its up to you on what you want to equip)

for the last ten rounds..uh...try to kill off the strongest enemy first then use some magic if you can (thats why its best to have Ultima on).on Round 49 use REFLEGA WISELY. time it well. if you use it, it will save you and it will also kill off Tifa first and lower the other's HP. kill off Cloud last. when he does that omnislash type of attack (when he charges at you in midair) you can also you reflega there or just double jump and move away from him until he finishes.

Marly

Awards
^ Thanks for the tips :)... Ill take it to heart, and put it to further use tonite, when I shall try once again

Marly

Awards
I really need to put Reflega on my shortcut... I cant believe Ive gone through so much without Reflega

C

Colours

I really need to put Reflega on my shortcut... I cant believe Ive gone through so much without Reflega

Oh lord, you didn't even touch your relect.??? It really helped me, in the battle against the FF characters.

Marly

Awards
Oh lord, you didn't even touch your relect.??? It really helped me, in the battle against the FF characters.

I dont think I got the concept at first.... Ive used it before, in hard mode... but I will defiantly have to use reflect

C

Colours

I dont think I got the concept at first.... Ive used it before, in hard mode... but I will defiantly have to use reflect

You promise.??hehe though in final form it's more stronger against the nobodies.

Marly

Awards
You promise.??hehe though in final form it's more stronger against the nobodies.

XD I promise (?) XD... Cept I cant use final form in the last ten battles.... I think Im going to go try right now... Ill phone in the verdict

C

Colours

XD I promise (?) XD... Cept I cant use final form in the last ten battles.... I think Im going to go try right now... Ill phone in the verdict

Okay, I wonder if magic is strong enough to use in the last round against Hade's. I only used sora's keyblade, and Hercules light energy thing.

Marly

Awards
Okay, I wonder if magic is strong enough to use in the last round against Hade's. I only used sora's keyblade, and Hercules light energy thing.

Eh I never found Hades hard, he leaves you with an understandable simplistic strategy you can use and defeat him.. Course, God knows how hard he is in the last round....

C

Colours

Eh I never found Hades hard, he leaves you with an understandable simplistic strategy you can use and defeat him.. Course, God knows how hard he is in the last round....

We wasn't that hard, but I thought that I would try a new stradegy to be with.

C

Colours

noo..hades isnt that hard near the end. you got hercules =]
you should remember the strategy for this coz...its like a rematch of one of your battles with him.

Yeah, same old Hades, I find him to be ab normal than the other villians.

Marly

Awards
I still havent tried XD.... Im too lazy... I mite in a few minutes though XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back