• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 In Playstation UK Mag...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It IS, no matter what. Even if KH3 is unveiled, that doesn't mean that this wouldn't have been a rumor. As far as we know, they could have made the rumors themselves and got extremely lucky (if KH3 is going to be announced).

So I can just of said it is a rumor. XD But yeah, yeah, thanks for answering that. But I don't think any mention of KH3 is gonna be mentioned that much for now...but it will be there later on right?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, how's that picture coming?
Eh, even if it was in the magazine, doesn't meant it's true. KHIII will come out inevitabley, so they're prolly just building on the hype.

ranks

im afraid that if they make kh3 it will suck or it will rock and japan will keep it to themselfs

Dyingslow666

If Japan keeps it to themselves, then There will be Riots in the streets and Bagel Enthusiates will switch to waffles, and Up will be Black and Down will be White!! It's the end of the World!!! aaaaahhhhh!!!! -head pops-

But on a Lighter note, i dont think theyll keep it to themselves, since they would get alot more money if they released in Japand AND NA

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
im afraid that if they make kh3 it will suck or it will rock and japan will keep it to themselfs
Why would they keep it to themselves?
They make more money giving it out to the world, silly.

jda-roxas

yeah i am a little sceptical about this too. what do we want? more/some scans! when do we want them? now!!

Ren

adios motherfucker
That's interesting news.
I don't really have an opinion on the rumor, because KH3 will eventually be announced. "When" it's announced doesn't affect how long it takes to complete it. But it would be great to have solid confirmation if it happens at TGS. :3

Dyingslow666

Your lucky im nto Next to any forks, if not then this will happen -shows subliminal image of a pineapple- now you know your lesson...cookie?

Anyways, I dont think theyll announce KH3 this early, what with BBs, 358/2 and coded being in production

jda-roxas

cookie...? are you trying to seduce me mrs. robansan? jk

and sure w.e

so i don't relly care when they anounce it, just as long as they do i am fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, uh, rumor thread is rumor?

To rephrase what I just said, it's a rumor, so it really could be true, or it could be wrong. But, as stated, KH3 will come out eventually, so this rumor is just stating the inevitable.

jda-roxas

ok...i guess it is...stalker, or maybe we stalk eachother in a never ending circle of stalking-ness!!

Ren

adios motherfucker
*Facepalm*
The off-topicness...I'm choking from it. Someone open a window.
The thread should have ended with Zoidberg's bit, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back