• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our ____ are gone !!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Da WildwildEast

wat is this!!
i mean in the begginin of kh2 when the 4 r talkin abt they r not the thieves , they found that there _____ are gone,, stolen! WAT IS _______ plz am gettin crazy:cursing:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Seriously?
Did you pay attention at all?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
wat is this!!
i mean in the begginin of kh2 when the 4 r talkin abt they r not the thieves , they found that there _____ are gone,, stolen! WAT IS _______ plz am gettin crazy:cursing:

If you played the first day of Roxas's adventure it's photo's
You sure you played this...well...at all?

K

khsora18

Come on it's obvious they flat out have a whole cutscene on what the ______ is!

Da WildwildEast

OH !
i donno i jst finished KH1 2day and began in KH2, its the 1st cutscene i guess and donno wat r they talkin abt :/
so it was the photos :S
or will i figure wat it is after some playin ?
ty guys

Dyingslow666

...Well nice for finding out, you just played the first scene then went on the computer and typed this thread? It was somewhat obvious, but ehh...when i played it, my freind said "shampoo" when Olette said "___" it was hilarious, for some reason

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't see why you wouldn't just play for another five minutes to find out instead of coming here already for spoilers...

The fact it was photos was really anticlimactic though.

D

Deleted member 36435

Seriously, he explained himself that he didn't get to that part of the game yet. Just leave the guy alone the thread should've ended here:
...Did you play the game?
the ______ was the word photo.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Odd, Sir Schmoopy. Your sig says that being an asshole is part of your manly essence, yet you're defending him.

*nod* Still, nice of you.

Y'know, I always thought it was picture at first, but then it was revealed to be the word photo. Either way, they made it rather vague at first what the _____ was. Probably surprised a lot of people. Got their curiosity engine going.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I thought I had a bad copy of the game when it first happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back