• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord cool but a loser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

Personally I do like Luxord as a character mainly for the fact he is "The Gambler of Fate", but all in all he was actually disappointing for a battle. His element is suppose to be Time, but he really didn't use that. Except for the battle was TIMED, but other than that he didn't really stick out like I would have wanted someone with the power of time to.
What other boss battles were pretty disappointing to you?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
What? Luxord gets bitches? Do you not understand?

Luxord is the "Balthier" character of the KH Universe, similar to Axel being the "Reno" character.

His battle could have been different, but I don't think it was completely horrible.

LiD

Personally I do like Luxord as a character mainly for the fact he is "The Gambler of Fate", but all in all he was actually disappointing for a battle. His element is suppose to be Time, but he really didn't use that. Except for the battle was TIMED, but other than that he didn't really stick out like I would have wanted someone with the power of time to.
What other boss battles were pretty disappointing to you?

um they were all easy to me, but none disappointing, except Hydra and Pete lol

When u fight axel with roxas duel wielding (it still was cool though)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I didn't think it was dissapointing. I liked the games, the dice, and the cards.
Plus I like his voice.
So sad when Sora cut him in half.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
really, i dont see why his element is time. is it cause he summons a pendulum heartless?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
really, i dont see why his element is time. is it cause he summons a pendulum heartless?

It's because if you didn't kill him before a certain amount of time, you would die. See?

LiD

because if you don't beat him within a time limit, u fail ><
and if sora fails..the world fail..and if the worlds fail everyone fails, and if everyone fails then..then...well maybe its not taht serious lol

KeyMaker

Don't get me wrong it was a unique battle I just don't think it fit in with the actual TIME element he was suppose to repersent. Other than the battle being timed.

Bliip

because if you don't beat him within a time limit, u fail ><
and if sora fails..the world fail..and if the worlds fail everyone fails, and if everyone fails then..then...well maybe its not taht serious lol
but if everyone fails and no one wins, doesnt that mean that everyone also wins?

*teehee*, look at me, gettin all philosophical...

LiD

but if everyone fails and no one wins, doesnt that mean that everyone also wins?

*teehee*, look at me, gettin all philosophical...

lol *confused*..
ummmm yes i think..but if everyone fails and noone wins..then everyone loses..because there would be no winner.

Bliip

^but if no one wins, then no one has lost. wait a sec... :confused: shiro confused...

def. of "loser": one who doesnt win
if nobody wins, there will be no loser.

BUAHAHU!!!

Macabre

Gold Member
Eh,his boss battle was disappointing.

But,he's a cool character overall.
PMF is right,he's the Balthier of KH.

Ren

adios motherfucker
This battle made me disappointed in myself. I died the first time. I kept turning into dice and cards and wondering wtf was happening.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
the first battle with axel in twighlight town and roxas that was kinda gay oh and the fight with that water user that just got me reallyyyyyyy mad i mean he always sais (like this like this) and hits his guiter and water comes down

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Luxord is the best looking and most modern looking KH character, if you ask me.

Well, you have Kairi and Namine (although Namine wore the same clothes for 3 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back