• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DG & Monkeybutt Fight... Discussin thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
I loves me some good communism.

All hail DG.

stalinapproves.jpg

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Go DG, he be teh shizz... I'm just makin sure I don't get banned =^-^=

Awards
I miss DG. He must return as soon as "work" is out of the way and show us the new ways of teh forumz.

All hail DG.

Macabre

Gold Member
Any of you wish to pay respect to Monkeybutt by going to his funeral?

Awards
Any of you wish to pay respect to Monkeybutt by going to his funeral?

I wish to pay disrespect by digging up his body and selling his organs and bone marrow. Then I'll show my respect to DG by donating all the money to DG and his lovely self.

Awards
In all of the things that have happened here ... wow, this really takes the biscuit.

I hope that isn't saying you don't like what's happened here...
Because that's about enough to get you banned.

This thread is teh dies.
Now how can we show our love to DG?

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
Wow. All I have to say is.....Wow! The war begun in a whole afternoon. I feel sorry for Monkeybutt(and the others) fate. But on the other hand that layout was gastly and if DG has better taste and knows better then monkeybutt, then I support him all the way.

DG rule us now into the 21st century!

All hail DG!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I am just curious.... Is this whole thing happening only because monkeybutt doesn't know to do good skins...? I don't know him or DG, so I won't judge, but what is the reason for all of this happening exactly?

Awards
I am just curious.... Is this whole thing happening only because monkeybutt doesn't know to do good skins...? I don't know him or DG, so I won't judge, but what is the reason for all of this happening exactly?

That's about the whole thing in a nutshell.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Same here, D Athier you pretty much have tabs on my profile and all, may i ask if you could pm me the events of what exactly happened......

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
This is insanely pathetic. Not even joking.

Why the hell would you make something like this public? Keep it to yourselves next time and don't act like immature, five-year old brats when you have a little problem with one another. Seriously! I have no problem with monkey going, I didn't even know the guy! I just think that was the worst way to do it.

So whatever, all hail DG and let his rule be a long one for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back