• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCDjedi

Role-Play section. I'm a bad ass pokemon/trainer. Plus my pokemon are prone to being evil. XD.

Damn, that just ended the thread.

Twilight=/=Nothing:

Vexen's death.

Axel: Now you can be nothing instead of nobody.

Eh, I've been trying to figure out your location since you changed it to Afrikaans (Google says that's what it is anyway, but it won't translate for me. The best I got was that the word "carrying" is in there :confused:).

Anyway, this is entirely unrelated to the topic, since it's already been dealt with.

Awards
Role-Play section. I'm a bad ass pokemon/trainer. Plus my pokemon are prone to being evil. XD.

Damn, that just ended the thread.

Twilight=/=Nothing:

Vexen's death.

Axel: Now you can be nothing instead of nobody.

It didn't end the thread. Reread my last post. And stop and think. A similar scenario could happen with Terra without it being exactly the same. For instance, MX is sealed in Terra's heart. Terra forgets everything, changes slightly in appearance. Because he forgot who he was and MX's darkness is sealed in the heart, he's more prone to darkness.

Since when did Twilight=Nothing?

There's nothing that constitutes the change in Vexen's death as important. Either way he died without changing anything.

There are small changes in dialogue. I said important ones, it's really in wording and several additional scenes, but other than that, it's the same.

If you want to be so picky, we could just get someone that knows Japanese to translate the Re:CoM scene.

Last edited:

yugi300

I just wanted to say fusing was possible but I think Xehanort is posiblly DS but that's em just guessing. I found it a little to easy that Riku was ok and fine lol if he wanted to he could wield the Keyblade I bet easily which is cool I guess but his Way To Dawn Keyblade is sexy!Sorry if you guys that that was a little off topic of me.

Ps. I would love to haer a theory from GraceAssassin although a thought out one would take some time!

Master Riku 789

It didn't end the thread. Reread the thread. And stop and think. A similar scenario could happen with Terra without it being exactly the same. For instance, MX is sealed in Terra's heart. Terra forgets everything, changes slightly in appearance. Because he forgot who he was and MX's darkness is sealed in the heart, he's more prone to darkness.

There's nothing that constitutes the change in Vexen's death as important. Either way he died without changing anything.

There are small changes in dialogue. I said important ones, it's really in wording and several additional scenes, but other than that, it's the same.

If you want to be so picky, we could just get someone that knows Japanese to translate the Re:CoM scene.

o'k the only change in vexen's death was he burst into flames in re:com, but like grace assassin said it's a minor difference so let's all drop the vexen death thing sheeesh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Eh, I've been trying to figure out your location since you changed it to Afrikaans (Google says that's what it is anyway, but it won't translate for me. The best I got was that the word "carrying" is in there :confused:).

It's Al-Bhed. XD. It says

On the beach, waiting for my love to return to me....or somthing like that.

It didn't end the thread. Reread the thread. And stop and think. A similar scenario could happen with Terra without it being exactly the same. For instance, MX is sealed in Terra's heart. Terra forgets everything, changes slightly in appearance. Because he forgot who he was and MX's darkness is sealed in the heart, he's more prone to darkness.

If the heart is locked. The contained entity can't get out. Namine said it to Riku.

Apparently since KH2. I think it was you I was arguing that with anyway. Either you or Koji.

It's slightly less violent...but not really. Although I can honestly say I love Sora's reaction to it.

XD -> :D -> :| -> O_O -> <:O -> <:(

As long as it translates into CoM's dialogue word for word, I don't care.

A

Audo

It didn't end the thread. Reread my last post. And stop and think. A similar scenario could happen with Terra without it being exactly the same. For instance, MX is sealed in Terra's heart. Terra forgets everything, changes slightly in appearance. Because he forgot who he was and MX's darkness is sealed in the heart, he's more prone to darkness.
If he was sealed, he wouldn't change. Otherwise, what was the real point in sealing him away?

I have translations for nearly all the scenes, which are you talking about? The Vexen's death?

Vexen: Urgh... Such strength even at the mercy of your memory...
Sora: I don't care about that! Just put Riku back the way he was!
Vexen: Put him back? All he can do is sink into the emptiness of darkness. And
you will share that fate, Sora! If you continue to seek the girl Namine,
the shackles will tighten... you'll lose your heart and become
Marluxia's pawn!
Sora: Marluxia? Who's that, and what does he have to do with Namine?
Vexen: Gah!
Sora: Axel!
Axel: Hey, Sora. Did I come at a bad time?
Vexen: Axel, what are you...
Axel: Just stopping you from saying things you shouldn't... And finishing you
off.
Vexen: No... Wait!
Axel: We are nobodies - we hardly exist. But now you can be nothing instead of
just being nobody. Aren't you happy?
Vexen: S-Stop! I don't want to-
Axel: Well, see you.
Sora: What the... what ARE you people?
Axel: Hmm... I guess I'm not sure either.

Vexen's Death. CoM said:
Axel's weapon strikes Vexen from behind.

Vexen: Gaah?!

Vexen falls to knees and Axel appears.

Sora: Axel!

Axel: Hey, Sora. Sorry to cut in right when he was getting to the juicy bits.

Vexen: Unnngh... Axel, wh...why...?

Axel: You sure love to talk. It's about time you shut up — forever.

Vexen: No... Don't do it...!

Axel: We're nobodies, Vexen. We've got no one to be — but we still "are." So
look on the bright side. You're off the hook. Now you can be nothing
instead of just being nobody.

Vexen: M-Mercy, Axel! I don't want to...go yet...

Axel: NOW you can tell me I don't respect my elders.

Axel slashes Vexen; Vexen dies and disappears.

Sora: What the... What ARE you people?

Axel: Wish I knew the answer to that myself.

Awards
The consequences would be that he would lose his memories, and wouldn't be as strong as if he did face it. Throughout CoM the other characters tell Riku that he shouldn't be afraid of the dark but use it for good and not for evil. Nami wanted Riku to face Xehanort because if he were to do that, chances are he would be able to control the darkness in his heart.

If it was instant memory loss, and he happened to pass out in front of Ansem years later (which isn't possible because BbS happens 10 years before KH1 and Xehanort had exiled Ansem and was a heartless 9 years before KH1), anyways, if it was instant and he did wind up at Ansem's a period of time later, he would have new memories from the time between his heart lock, and winding up at Radiant Gardens. But Xehanort didn't, he had no memories whatsoever.
We're battling hypothetical with hypothetical, but the evidence to support either side comes from the same scene in CoM.

He'd lose his memories, but that isn't a consequence that would make Namine want him to choose otherwise. Restore his memories like Sora, problem solved.

Let's measure up the real consequences. He's not as strong if he doesn't face Ansem, but he could be consumed if he does. And she really wants him to confront Ansem. Again, there could have been something more to it, we just don't know.

The point in saying that he went to Ansem wasn't the focus on time. If not years, days. If it was instant, and he wound up there, yes, he would have memory of the time it took him to get there. That doesn't say anything. He could have told AtW that he wondered around with no memory for a certain time and ended up there. Don't get technical about it.

If he was sealed, he wouldn't change. Otherwise, what was the real point in sealing him away?

He said 'Twilight=/=Nothing' which means Twilight doesn't equal Nothing.

I have translations for nearly all the scenes, which are you talking about? The Vexen's death?

The point would be to prevent Ansem from not consuming Riku. Again, that's not to say that there couldn't have been consequences.

You're misunderstanding. He did say that, implying that it had changed to Twilight=Nothing, which is what I was asking about. Twilight is between light and dark. Nothingness exists (or doesn't exist) there, but can exist elsewhere to get specific.

No, I'm talking about the scene where Riku and Namine talk in Re:CoM, which you would not have a translation of.

Last edited:

Master Riku 789

o'k here's some more possible evidence to support my theory, in the bbs secret ending the phrase "a tale of sealed truth" appears. that could translate that the truth of what happened in birth by sleep is sealed in kh2 xehanort's memories due to the lock. in other words xehanort's memories tell the truth of birth by sleep but his memories are sealed due to the lock.

KCDjedi

It's Al-Bhed. XD. It says

On the beach, waiting for my love to return to me....or somthing like that.

Well, now that you've said Al-Bhed I recognize it :p. FFX was, eh, all right I suppose, I prefer the KH series to it, but what can I say.:bored:
I assumed it was an earth language. (my mother always says that when you assume things you "make an ass out of you and me")

Kud ed huf. (Good Lord I'm such a nerd that I went through the trouble of doing that manually).

Uh dra palr, fyedehk vun so muja du nadinh du ma. Is the direct translation when replacing the letters with their corresponding English alphabet values. Isn't Wikipedia handy?

What you have up there comes out to "At the end of existence; waiting For my love to return to" according to an online translator that I found (those last two translations took me several minutes manually.

waynesora

wow you guys are missing the point when i was reading Riku-Keyblade's i was thinking he got it but no he said he would have lost his memory,... well he did its "xehanorts heartless. terra fought ms and his heart was tempered by darkness by maleficent and mx just like riku and when he fought ms he lost his memory lol just like in ansem reports.

A

Audo

wow you guys are missing the point when i was reading Riku-Keyblade's i was thinking he got it but no he said he would have lost his memory,... well he did its "xehanorts heartless. terra fought ms and his heart was tempered by darkness by maleficent and mx just like riku and when he fought ms he lost his memory lol just like in ansem reports.
Uh.....
Yeah, Terra would have lost his memory if someone had locked MX away in his heart, that's what I said...

It doesn't really matter though, I mean, there's only one Naminé right?

gotegenks

how would he have locked him in his heart in the first place? maybe aqua has this power? probably not, but namine wasn't around then, kairi was like 4 too, so idk...

and if there was someone that could do it, maybe they weren't as strong, it wasn't as refined as namines, or something... idk

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
o'k in chain of memories namine said she could lock ansem in riku's heart to prevent ansem from escaping. here is the video where she says it, if you need proof.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: CoM (Reverse Rebirth) - Twilight Town

in the video it is stated that riku would lose his memory if he chose to let namine lock xehanort's heartless in his heart. it was mentioned xehanort's heartless was residing in the darkness within riku's heart.

now what if master xehanort invaded terra's heart simular to xehanort's heartless invading riku's heart, and terra decided to keep master xehanort locked in his heart to prevent him from escaping and harming his friends. this would have caused terra to lose his memory and thus creating kh2 xehanort.

so what do ya think?

OMFG! FINALLY! something so reasonable it just makes sense and something NEW for ONCE!
i agree everything what you typed! it concludes to the real suspect!
not only that but it explains why ansems heartless looks like terra + MX = AH
Jeez i am so happy just finally FINALLY! man i dont know what to say?
but still i dont think there is a fusion process!

A

Audo

OMFG! FINALLY! something so reasonable it just makes sense and something NEW for ONCE!
i agree everything what you typed! it concludes to the real suspect!
not only that but it explains why ansems heartless looks like terra + MX = AH
Jeez i am so happy just finally FINALLY! man i dont know what to say?
but still i dont think there is a fusion process!
I like how you completely ignored the rest of the thread where the majority of us disproved his theory for the same reasons he said it could happen.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
I like how you completely ignored the rest of the thread where the majority of us disproved his theory for the same reasons he said it could happen.

yes i know! but then again if you think about the past and the future?
it could obviously happen if you know what i mean?
and if you dont sorry..........

State

Awards
If he had locked MX away, then he wouldn't have turned into Xehanort. He would just be Terra with no memory of Xehanort invading him.

OBJECTION!
That is just a mere theory! The director himself hasn't stated that MX is Xehanort but lost his memories! If MX was sealed in Terra's heart surely he would've undo some changes like yellow eyes, white hair, etc.

KCDjedi

OBJECTION!
That is just a mere theory! The director himself hasn't stated that MX is Xehanort but lost his memories! If MX was sealed in Terra's heart surely he would've undo some changes like yellow eyes, white hair, etc.

That is also just speculation. :closedeyes: Not to say that what you quoted isn't, just that what you said in reply was speculation as well.

If you look at the Namine/Riku example you'll see that she mentions no other side-effects other than memory-loss. Any other possible side-effects are pure speculation and fan-made guesswork.

Master Riku 789

OBJECTION!

Like Miles Edgeworth said, he would of undergo some changes, honestly having a schychotic keyblade wielding old man sealed in your heart has to to do something to your appearence.

KCDjedi

By using the word “never” Namine implied that not a single part of Xehanort’s Heartless could ever escape. That includes essence, spirit, wisp, or anything that may modify the person in whom the darkness was sealed.

However, that’s not to say that the process of the sealing doesn’t change the vessel physically, just that it could never happen after the initial sealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back