• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Riku 789

o'k in chain of memories namine said she could lock ansem in riku's heart to prevent ansem from escaping. here is the video where she says it, if you need proof.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: CoM (Reverse Rebirth) - Twilight Town

in the video it is stated that riku would lose his memory if he chose to let namine lock xehanort's heartless in his heart. it was mentioned xehanort's heartless was residing in the darkness within riku's heart.

now what if master xehanort invaded terra's heart simular to xehanort's heartless invading riku's heart, and terra decided to keep master xehanort locked in his heart to prevent him from escaping and harming his friends. this would have caused terra to lose his memory and thus creating kh2 xehanort.

so what do ya think?

A

Audo

o'k in chain of memories namine said she could lock ansem in riku's heart to prevent ansem from escaping. here is the video where she says it, if you need proof.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: CoM (Reverse Rebirth) - Twilight Town

in the video it is stated that riku would lose his memory if he chose to let namine lock xehanort's heartless in his heart. it was mentioned xehanort's heartless was residing in the darkness within riku's heart.

now what if master xehanort invaded terra's heart simular to xehanort's heartless invading riku's heart, and terra decided to keep master xehanort locked in his heart to prevent him from escaping and harming his friends. this would have caused terra to lose his memory and thus creating kh2 xehanort.

so what do ya think?

If he had locked MX away, then he wouldn't have turned into Xehanort. He would just be Terra with no memory of Xehanort invading him.

Master Riku 789

well if terra's memory was sealed along with master xehanort in his heart, then it might affect his appearence and since he lost his memory then he would of possibly become xehanort. now the change in appearence could be due to darkness.

Awards
If he had locked MX away, then he wouldn't have turned into Xehanort. He would just be Terra with no memory of Xehanort invading him.

Actually, you don't know that. Riku didn't choose to lock Xehanort's Heartless away, so who knows what could have happened.

I think it's a logical, valid theory. Refreshing to read even.

T

tazztig

Just like Riku did when he had fought roxas and used the power of darkness to defeat him.
So I'm guessing that its the same thing with Terra when his eyes turn yellow after being to close to the darkness when he knows that all he has for MX is anger........

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Another variant of the Terra+MX theory? Works, I suppose. You could have done with a bit more evidence (such as pointing out the similairities Xehanort has to both Terra and MX), but you reached a pretty decent conclusion from what you knew, so you get props for that.

Master Riku 789

thank you for the support grace assassin and tazztig and hadesdragon. hades i'm honored that you like my theory, it's great to here such praise from one with your rank.

Awards
Another variant of the Terra+MX theory? Works, I suppose. You could have done with a bit more evidence (such as pointing out the similairities Xehanort has to both Terra and MX), but you reached a pretty decent conclusion from what you knew, so you get props for that.

I get the feeling that he took for granted how we all know the many facets of the Terra+MX theory, though I could be wrong. I don't think I need to hear another list of how they're similar unless I see something new, which I doubt will be soon.

Really all I see it as is additional evidence for the potential of a Terra+MX theory being true. And it definitely works, there's nothing really against it.

Master Riku 789

well i finally made a theory that at least some people aree with and not everyone is flaming, so i say i did good. :)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Is that CoM or Re:CoM?

Riku-Keyblade is right. Terra would be terra with no memory of MX, but that's not to say that Terra's heart couldn't become contaminated, for lack of a better word, from MX residing in it.

Awards
Is that CoM or Re:CoM?

Riku-Keyblade is right. Terra would be terra with no memory of MX, but that's not to say that Terra's heart couldn't become contaminated, for lack of a better word, from MX residing in it.

It's CoM, but unfortunately Re:CoM was not subbed up until that point (KHV just stopped). I assure you though, the dialogue is the same.

Here's the thing, though, we don't know if locking Xehanort's Heartless away in his heart would have affected his appearance. For all we know, if he had said yes, and Namine did not restore his memories, Riku could have become more tan with orange eyes and grey hair.

Master Riku 789

It's CoM, but unfortunately Re:CoM was not subbed up until that point (KHV just stopped). I assure you though, the dialogue is the same.

Here's the thing, though, we don't know if locking Xehanort's Heartless away in his heart would have affected his appearance. For all we know, if he had said yes, and Namine did not restore his memories, Riku could have become more tan with orange eyes and grey hair.

in other words this is definatly possible and if so that means mx has been the true enemy all along. and remember riku used the darkness of xehanort's heartless in his heart to change appearence in kingdom hearts 2. sealing master xehanort in terra's heart might of affected his appearence and if master xehanort is sealed in terra's heart then that means when kh2 xehanort became a heartless, xehanort's heartless could have gotten his looks from master xehanort.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I dunno. A lot of important stuff was changed in the process.

Even still, he'd still be Terra, until Xehanort took over.

He'd still be Riku. And if she's locking away the memory, there's nothing saying that Xehanort wouldn't lose his memories either. there are too many variables in that. Which is why I didn't say it's impossible.

A

Audo

Actually, you don't know that. Riku didn't choose to lock Xehanort's Heartless away, so who knows what could have happened.

I think it's a logical, valid theory. Refreshing to read even.
Of course we can't say for sure, but Naminé makes it seem that if she were to lock Xehanort away there would be no way that the darkness could return.:

Re:CoM said:
Namine: It's not about your memories. It's about your darkness. In your heart
is darkness, and in that darkness is Ansem. Right now, he's at bay, but
eventually he'll awaken, and he'll conquer you when he does. Let me use
my power before that happens. With it, I can lock your heart tight. I
can make it so Ansem never escapes.

Personally, I find that pretty definite meaning Xehanort wouldn't be able to leak, contaminate, or corrupt Terra's heart and change him.
Plus, if Terra lost his memory from this and did that, it implies that he would have done it RIGHT before being found by Ansem in Radiant Gardens because at that point Xehanort had no recollection of his past at all. So if someone had locked away MX in Terra's heart, the effects wouldn't have happened that quickly (considering that Riku, who didn't lock him away, felt the affects gradually (eyes, etc).

That's just my stance on the subject.

KCDjedi

He'd still be Riku. And if she's locking away the memory, there's nothing saying that Xehanort wouldn't lose his memories either. there are too many variables in that. Which is why I didn't say it's impossible.

And I was just about to say that I haven't seen you in a while.:huh:

Where've you been, eh?

Anyway, on topic now.

I have one problem with this, and that is that it would end up being MX, inside Terra, inside Riku.... That's too many people if you ask me.

(that's debatable though, but if MX were sealed inside Terra's Heart, would not Terra's eventual Heartless happen to have MX in him still? Forgive me if I'm not thinking clearly; it's late and I'm very tired.)

Awards

What important things were changed?

Yeah, he'd still be Terra. But there's nothing against the possibility of Xehanort being Terra with that added darkness. And because there's so many variables, as there usually is in any theory, no need in trying to explore them all if it just plain works. It's plausible.

Personally, I find that pretty definite meaning Xehanort wouldn't be able to leak, contaminate, or corrupt Terra's heart and change him.
Plus, if Terra lost his memory from this and did that, it implies that he would have done it RIGHT before being found by Ansem in Radiant Gardens because at that point Xehanort had no recollection of his past at all. So if someone had locked away MX in Terra's heart, the effects wouldn't have happened that quickly (considering that Riku, who didn't lock him away, felt the affects gradually (eyes, etc).

That's just my stance on the subject.
But then why would Namine want Riku to fight the darkness instead of sealing it away if sealing it away had no consequences? Again, there's many possibilities.

No it doesn't imply anything. Whose to say that in Terra's case it isn't gradual memory loss, or rather that it was instant and he happened to pass out in front of Ansem years later? You're trying to argue against his theory with too many hypothetical events. It works. If you don't agree with it, on the other hand, that's fine.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And I was just about to say that I haven't seen you in a while.:huh:

Where've you been, eh?

Role-Play section. I'm a bad ass pokemon/trainer. Plus my pokemon are prone to being evil. XD.

Namine: It's not about your memories. It's about your darkness. In your heart
is darkness, and in that darkness is Ansem. Right now, he's at bay, but
eventually he'll awaken, and he'll conquer you when he does. Let me use
my power before that happens. With it, I can lock your heart tight. I
can make it so Ansem never escapes.

Damn, that just ended the thread.

What important things were changed?

Twilight=/=Nothing:

Vexen's death.

Axel: Now you can be nothing instead of nobody.

A

Audo

But then why would Namine want Riku to fight the darkness instead of sealing it away if sealing it away had no consequences? Again, there's many possibilities.
The consequences would be that he would lose his memories, and wouldn't be as strong as if he did face it. Throughout CoM the other characters tell Riku that he shouldn't be afraid of the dark but use it for good and not for evil. Nami wanted Riku to face Xehanort because if he were to do that, chances are he would be able to control the darkness in his heart.
Re:CoM said:
Namine:But if the darkness he wields gets the better of you...
Riku: I'll make that darkness show me the way.
Namine: That's true.
Riku: Hmm. Why do I get the feeling you knew I'd say that?
Namine: I didn't know. I hoped. I want you to face the darkness, because you're
the only one who can.

No it doesn't imply anything. Whose to say that in Terra's case it isn't gradual memory loss, or rather that it was instant and he happened to pass out in front of Ansem years later? You're trying to argue against his theory with too many hypothetical events. It works. If you don't agree with it, on the other hand, that's fine.
If it was instant memory loss, and he happened to pass out in front of Ansem years later (which isn't possible because BbS happens 10 years before KH1 and Xehanort had exiled Ansem and was a heartless 9 years before KH1), anyways, if it was instant and he did wind up at Ansem's a period of time later, he would have new memories from the time between his heart lock, and winding up at Radiant Gardens. But Xehanort didn't, he had no memories whatsoever.
We're battling hypothetical with hypothetical, but the evidence to support either side comes from the same scene in CoM.

Master Riku 789

well namine said ansem would never escape if she used the lock, but remember ansem experimented with xehanort's heart and so could have accidently tampered with or unlocked the lock on terra's a.k.a kh2 xehanort's heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back