• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

I think your right it probablly is but in that page someone says it could be a fourth filler on how Mickey got a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness!
That's in Coded.

I saw this image and I thought the sword looked kind of like the sword on the preview...
fireemblem776063008.jpg

Thoughts?

yugi300

Re: Rumor Returns: Kingdom Hearts 3 for Wii in Next Month's Nintendo Power? Think aga

Well I don't think that's in coded he digitizes Jimminys data and goes to the world well I think and Sora wakes up in this digital place in Coded. Maybe the image hints 2 games the ears of mckey for a KH game and the sword for another game or it's just to trick and it reall is a KH game or another game that has the sword pic in it!

KCDjedi

That's in Coded.

I saw this image and I thought the sword looked kind of like the sword on the preview...
fireemblem776063008.jpg

Thoughts?

Rekka no Ken? I might be thinking of the wrong Fire Emblem, but I think havi.... Wait, this would be the third game in the Lycia Fire Emblem series....

Wow, any chance of a bigger picture to examine?

*edit* Nope, that's the wrong Fire Emblem I was thinking of...

But still, any chance of a bigger picture? I want to get a closer look a the pommel of that sword.

*second edit* Well, the overall shape of that sword is different, but the cross-beam is similar. Not the same sword, but close.

Awards

Actually it's the complete opposite, the PSP was the high-spec hardware that Nomura was referring to, most people assumed that high-spec would have to mean console, when really he meant a high-spec handheld for the one of the 3 bridge-between games he had planned for portable devices, so he chose the most high-spec of the available portables for the game.

But still...

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the last Final Fantasy Nomura will direct, as he wants to concentrate on Kingdom Hearts series instead.
(Just thought I'd throw that in.)

"Thinking two to three years from now, the PS3 will be the most appropriate," he said. "We feel that when the games that we're making are released, the PS3 will be strong in the market."

Nomura's criticism focused on the price. "Right now, as a game machine, it's too expensive," he said. "If the hard disk and Blu-Ray spread, in line with that, the situation for the PS3 will change in one to two years," he added, before arguing that "when the games are there", the machine's profile will change "naturally".

Jewelry lover and Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura believes in the PS3. That, and good hair gel! In an interview with Japanese magazine Famitsu, Nomura mentions the TGS 2007 FFXIII trailers which had "For PLAYSTATION 3 ONLY" on it. Nomura believes that having one team focused on one platform is an advantage — even if some players are disappointed! According to Nomura, the PS3 is totally necessary, and by using the hardware "all visions come true." What's more, Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII are oodles better than the previous FF games and "close to perfection."

In a recent interview with Dengeki Playstation Magazine, Nomura stated (as translated by qj.net) “It's not just about how pretty the graphics are but more of how much limited amount of movement we can put in one go and how big our imagination and ideas are. The PS3 is the machine that is closest to being able to express our imagination”.

Nomura responded by saying that it would be impossible to work on two huge projects at once, so he hopes to get started on the next Kingdom Hearts game after having accumulated know-how from Versus XIII.
(That interview was well before the confirmation of BbS, but we know now that he is not referring to it. He was talking about beginning a new project after the completion of FFvs13 whereas BbS is a side story that is being worked on simultaneously. In any case, we know he wouldn't need to aquire PS3 know-how for a PSP game.) And just to solidify things, we also already know that Nomura has -indirectly- confirmed that there will be that new KH project:

Nomura KHc features Sora, however the DS, and PSP both are completely different stories, though I cannot say what they are yet. I can say these titles are not the last of the series, and all three will connect to a New Kingdom Hearts Game sooner or later
(evidently the same one that needs that certain "know-how."

Last edited:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

In the NP it said that its a top-secret cover story, so wouldn't it be about something that we never heard about? or did they put that "a top-secret story" for the h*** of it.

yugi300

In the NP it said that its a top-secret cover story, so wouldn't it be about something that we never heard about? or did they put that "a top-secret story" for the h*** of it.

Well it being top secret could just mean not even Nomura himself has said anything about this top-secret game!

Btw is that TheGracefulAssasin who just posted!:thumbsup:

A

Audo

But still...

(Just thought I'd throw that in.)

(That interview was well before the confirmation of BbS, but we know now that he is not referring to it. He was talking about beginning a new project after the completion of FFvs13 whereas BbS is a side story that is being worked on simultaneously. In any case, we know he wouldn't need to aquire PS3 know-how for a PSP game.) And just to solidify things, we also already know that Nomura has -indirectly- confirmed that there will be that new KH project:

(evidently the same one that needs that certain "know-how."

Is it odd that i hate the PS3 to death, yet reading your post made me excited about a KH3 on it? ....

Awards

Btw is that TheGracefulAssasin who just posted!:thumbsup:

Yeah, someone from KHU?

Is it odd that i hate the PS3 to death, yet reading your post made me excited about a KH3 on it? ....

Well you can hate a console but that doesn't mean you have to hate a game being on it- if it's good.

gotegenks

^how can you hate a system? o.o i can see hating a franchise or even a company, but a videogame system?

idk...i kinda hate the 360 o.o but i love the ps3! <xD

personally, i think the ps3 is the best out of all of them o.o... wii is cool too though >.>

A

Audo

^how can you hate a system? o.o i can see hating a franchise or even a company, but a videogame system?

idk...i kinda hate the 360 o.o but i love the ps3! <xD

personally, i think the ps3 is the best out of all of them o.o... wii is cool too though >.>
It's quite easy actually.

Moonlight Dream

I wouldn't mind seeing it on the Wii, I think it would be kinda fun. Of coarse, they should also still put it on the PS3. Whats wrong with both?

yugi300

I see what you could mean but yea I love the PS brand but me getting another consle or anything else is very unlikely untill I get some cash maybe I should work I am 15 hmmm........

I say PS3 is number one I don't really like Xbox that much I have an Xbox but not 360 and I got all PS consles plus their hanheld oh but I don't have PSX which= a PS4 I have some Nintendo handhelds and my bro did have an older Nintendo consle from a long time ago one of the first was it a Sega Dream cast hm can't remember it was working a few years back I believe.
Btw my PS1 is fcked or aint working and my Xbox seemed to not read some disks mind you some I guess were scratched. So yea thought I might just share this for the fun of it with you guys! I guess Wii is ok but I don't want it to have KH3(depending if Nomura make's it a filler game/side story and not a main story game)But yea we know how Nomura has been up until now KH1 then FM then KH2 and so on! With the KH's/FM being the main story but the FM's having extras/bonuses.And btw I don't have a Nintendo Wii either!

A

Audo

I see what you could mean but yea I love the PS brand but me getting another consle or anything else is very unlikely untill I get some cash maybe I should work I am 15 hmmm........

I say PS3 is number one I don't really like Xbox that much I have an Xbox but not 360 and I got all PS consles plus their hanheld oh but I don't have PSX which= a PS4 I have some Nintendo handhelds and my bro did have an older Nintendo consle from a long time ago one of the first was it a Sega Dream cast hm can't remember it was working a few years back I believe.
Btw my PS1 is fcked or aint working and my Xbox seemed to not read some disks mind you some I guess were scratched. So yea thought I might just share this for the fun of it with you guys! I guess Wii is ok but I don't want it to have KH3(depending if Nomura make's it a filler game/side story and not a main story game)But yea we know how Nomura has been up until now KH1 then FM then KH2 and so on! With the KH's/FM being the main story but the FM's having extras/bonuses.And btw I don't have a Nintendo Wii either!

I personally don't think you can call the PS3 the number one, because it isn't. You can call it your fave though.

I think we should all be able to agree now though that it definitely isn't a KH3 for the Wii. It most likely isn't anything KH at all. because, as it says they say they are kidding when they mention the heart.

yugi300

I personally don't think you can call the PS3 the number one, because it isn't. You can call it your fave though.

I think we should all be able to agree now though that it definitely isn't a KH3 for the Wii. It most likely isn't anything KH at all. because, as it says they say they are kidding when they mention the heart.

Well I kinda meant it being my favourite, and I mean "PS3", out of the three newer Next Gen consles
and I believe it's number one but that's my oppinion but eveyone is entitled to their own but I guess the other's/the other's are ok!

And yea I agree it probablly isn't KH3 or KH at all for that matter!:toungesmile:

A

Audo

Well I kinda meant it being my favourite, and I mean "PS3", out of the three newer Next Gen consles
and I believe it's number one but that's my oppinion but eveyone is entitled to their own but I guess the other's/the other's are ok!

And yea I agree it probablly isn't KH3 or KH at all for that matter!:toungesmile:
lol, i'd nit-pick and say that the PS3 is current-gen and not next-gen but i probably shouldn't.
Oh wait... I just did.

Either way, i'm leaning towards it being a Fire Emblem game.

KCDjedi

lol, i'd nit-pick and say that the PS3 is current-gen and not next-gen but i probably shouldn't.
Oh wait... I just did.

Either way, i'm leaning towards it being a Fire Emblem game.

As far as I know, Fire Emblem games have absolutely nothing to do with "heart". :bored:

Could be an entirely new franchise altogether.

A

Audo

As far as I know, Fire Emblem games have absolutely nothing to do with "heart". :bored:

Could be an entirely new franchise altogether.
Uh... of course it doesn't,
Thus why they said "It has a lot of heart, just kidding." Which means it doesn't have a lot of heart...
The only real clue is that it is fit for a king.
The other 'clues' are just jabs at fans who speculate the last preview had to with Kingdom Hearts and Mother 3. That's it.

KCDjedi

Uh... of course it doesn't,
Thus why they said "It has a lot of heart, just kidding." Which means it doesn't have a lot of heart...
The only real clue is that it is fit for a king.
The other 'clues' are just jabs at fans who speculate the last preview had to with Kingdom Hearts and Mother 3. That's it.

I thought that too, until Muffin explained it to me.

We'll kick off the next 20 years of Nintendo Power with more big reveals, including a top-secret cover story fit for a king. It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding. It's Mother 3. Just kidding. Please look forward to it.

It's somewhat a double-negative.

For example, if I said to you "You've got a bee on you ear! Just kidding! It's on your rear! Just kidding." it could come out to being that the bee really was on your ear.

Your were lying about lying, get it?

A

Audo

I thought that too, until Muffin explained it to me.

It's somewhat a double-negative.

For example, if I said to you "You've got a bee on you ear! Just kidding! It's on your rear! Just kidding." it could come out to being that the bee really was on your ear.

Your were lying about lying, get it?
Yes i get it. But I still think Muffin is wrong about it.
I think it is kind of looking into it a bit too much, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see if that is the case, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back