• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Yes, but since they are only giving out a demo in AUGUST, I don't think it'll be out in Japan by the Summer...Which..Which is just..BLAH!

Blue

home is where the heart is
The Square Enix party is being held at the beginning of August, which means thy could still release the game at the END of August. :]

Blue

To be precisely, it's on the 2th/3th of August.

I can hardly wait!! 8D

Charlie K

Back in Business
oh, maybe there is hope for them to come out in Summer then, becuase thye didnt say what time in summer...

Blue

Seeing how the party is at the beginning of August, one can only assume the release date to be set sometime after that.

So my guess would be either end of August, or somewhere in September, but not after that month, because they said summer '08.

Blue

Coded will come out after 358/2 Days and before BBS, or so they said..
No exact date yet, I hope the Square Enix party reveals more. :)

Blue

"Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP) is not anywhere close to a final build, but he wanted to let people get a chance to try it out first."

Who knows, it could be by fall, but I doubt it..

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, jsut I don't wanna be 16 when I'm playing BBS for the first time, in English

Or 17..

captain

Bronze Member
If 358/2 days comes out in Japan by end of August, we'll probably get it a little before Christmas...
On Coded... I have no idea if it's even coming out in America. We may get it last since they putting in on phones that are brand new in Japan...
And Birth by Sleep? I'd say we might get it in America like spring?

Just what I think though...

captain

Bronze Member
I'm 19, mate. I've been waiting for KH2 since I was 13. You think 16 is bad? Ha! I'm in college...that's bad. But I still love the series all the same. :thumbup:

Waiting for KH2? Where do you live? *checks your location* ... :cursing:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I would think that the release dates are pending. If 358/2 happens across a bump in the road, it could be pushed back into fall, maybe even winter.

Keep in mind, release dates do get messed up. With Brawl, they pushed it back 3 or 4 different times.

captain

Bronze Member
I would think that the release dates are pending. If 358/2 happens across a bump in the road, it could be pushed back into fall, maybe even winter.

Keep in mind, release dates do get messed up. With Brawl, they pushed it back 3 or 4 different times.

Technically twice, once the game production actually got started. But you're right. These release dates do get changed a lot. I want at least some news. KH2 came out in like spring (in USA) but we got info on like half the worlds in August GameInformer before its release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back