• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

For those who do not have the final mixes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
There have been numerous attempts at a petition.
No matter how much you want it, it's not coming.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
For those who dont listen to Keycast go download it. Anyway if you want the final mixes go to

Kingdom Hearts Merchandise Petition - Make Petitions at Petition Spot

and sign there petition

For those who listen PM me if you want to talk

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/95663-stop-petitions.html

*Slaps face" Oh dear God....

What's an outdated sticky for if no one bothers to look at them?

Let's not make Square broke by remaking it even once and wish for the three new KH games, and even the eventual KH3.

Anyone can import the merchandise.

Near987

*slaps after ACE*
ignorant child ! why are you so lazy? if you REALLY wanted this game you would IMPORT it like the rest of us, its not that hard trust me wait a week thats it just go to ebay. its NOT hard ok?
you probaly ANOTHER one of those arrogant people that ABSOULUTLY has to have the game written in english? if you were a REAL fan you would 'nt care what language the command menu was in
and play it,

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There have been countless internet petitions to get KH2 FM+ outside of Japan, and none of them have had any affect. I remember reading somewhere that KH2 FM+ might move outside of Japan, but in a couple years time.

Awards
There have been countless internet petitions to get KH2 FM+ outside of Japan, and none of them have had any affect. I remember reading somewhere that KH2 FM+ might move outside of Japan, but in a couple years time.

That is a LIE (ZOMG)!!!
It'll just be another rumour made up by a fan and spread around by other fans gullible enough to believe it (no offence intended). It'll turn out just like the "Fall '07" thing. When it happens, no one will talk about it ever again, and lots of "noobs" will ask when it's out and to sign petitions. Like in this thread.

Heh. Fall. That's really cliché.

Akans

「moriya」
For those who dont listen to Keycast go download it. Anyway if you want the final mixes go to
Lol... I remember there was a thread about Keycast. Apperently, the Keycast ppl are big KH fans sure, but they don't always get their facts right.... I lilstened to a few and they said:

1) MX LOOKS LIKE YEN SID!!!
2) They call MX "evil wizard guy"
3) Xaldin's element is lightning o_O

Go easy on the guy. I really wanted to start a petition myself anyways... FM in English would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back