• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy Death

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

Ok so i just watched goofy die once again. I remeber when i first saw that happen. I paused the game and started to shout to my parents, who knew the story line of kh and kh2, yelling about how goofy died. When i took control of sora afterwords i was extremely mad. I wanted to avenge goofy so bad. I was relieved when he just was nocked out. how did everyone feel

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I knew he wasn't dead.
1) Disney would NEVER kill off a marketable character like that
2) Goofy's gone through way worse
3) I will admit I was in a little bit of a shock for them to do that.
4) you have some cool parents.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol yeah, i was like wtf lol.... eh a rock hits goofy on his head? lol he's been blown up, run over, everything cartoonishly disasterous has happened to him and he always survives so i knew he'd be okay lol....

Rix

:)
Awards
I knew he wasn't death... So I didn't find it sad at all... I almost lauhed to be honest, even though I would be sad if goofy really died.

K

kingdomfighter5

lol i no i over reacted and stuff but i didnt even think about it i really get into the kh storylines and dont think about the future

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
When I first saw that, I was thinking "Okay that was twisted", but I knew Goofy wasn't dead cause
1) Saw the trailer and we didn't even reach the 1000 Heartless scene yet and Goofy is with Sora
2) Disney don't kill their characters
3) A person who looks like that can take a lot of crap and still come out on top
4) Heartless knock him out just as easily.

Mrs. Nobody

I was like...."Okay...that...is...?" -No words.- I knew he's been through worse. Blown up, fallen off of buildings, etc. He just walks it off.

K

kingdomfighter5

When I first saw that, I was thinking "Okay that was twisted", but I knew Goofy wasn't dead cause
1) Saw the trailer and we didn't even reach the 1000 Heartless scene yet and Goofy is with Sora
3) A person who looks like that can take a lot of crap and still come out on top
4) Heartless knock him out just as easily.

Mufasa is one example of #2

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I will admit to having been a bit angry.

That made the next fight more awesome though, it was a well placed plot device.

Antiquity

Awards
Mufasa is one example of #2

Well, at least we don't see a mangled body afterwards. If Mufasa wasn't killed, there wouldn't really be a Lion King story to it. Plus, I was thinking to the main storyline of Sora's story.

yes they doo. Scar, Gaston, Maleficent, Ursula, Bambi's mom, Mufasa, the list goes on...

these are Disney characters, are they not? and they all died.

yeah see the thing is, the media leaks out some things from throughout the game, so even though I was taken aback by what i first thought as Goofy's death, i remembered all the things i've seen online and i was like...wait he has to come back i saw him in the final battle online!

ruins it sometimes..

Sexy Angel
2) Goofy's gone through way worse

Imagine 3 year olds pounding his legs just so they receive a hug. Everyday. Every week. Every month, year and century. Thats hell folks.

as for the disney killing blaw-blaw, we dont see blood and gore involved with these movies, except for pirates, which is a total exception. Usually the villains dissapear in a cloud of smoke, and the heroes shout "hoorah!" and the credits roll.

Antiquity

Awards
yes they doo. Scar, Gaston, Maleficent, Ursula, Bambi's mom, Mufasa, the list goes on...

these are Disney characters, are they not? and they all died.

yeah see the thing is, the media leaks out some things from throughout the game, so even though I was taken aback by what i first thought as Goofy's death, i remembered all the things i've seen online and i was like...wait he has to come back i saw him in the final battle online!

ruins it sometimes..

I guess what I mean is the main characters/heroes. They make it so the hero comes out on top and the whole evil is vanquished idea. Disney does sorta have an issue with killing people's moms though, that's just sorta sad.

K

kingdomfighter5

scar burned and was eaten alive
gaustan from beauty and the beast was pushed off a castle
ursula was stabbed through the chest

HeartlesGuardian

When I first saw it then Mickey through away his cloak my first thought was YEAH!!! MICKEY'S MY PARTY MEMBER!!

Needless to say, I was disappointed when Goofy came back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back