• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goofy Death

• Thread starter kingdomfighter5
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Ok so i just watched goofy die once again. I remeber when i first saw that happen. I paused the game and started to shout to my parents, who knew the story line of kh and kh2, yelling about how goofy died. When i took control of sora afterwords i was extremely mad. I wanted to avenge goofy so bad. I was relieved when he just was nocked out. how did everyone feel

If I recall, my exact reaction was, "LOLOLOLOLEPIC."

The idea of Goofy getting hit on the head with someone was so reminiscent of the early Disney era. I was hit hard with nostalgia.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok so i just watched goofy die once again. I remeber when i first saw that happen. I paused the game and started to shout to my parents, who knew the story line of kh and kh2, yelling about how goofy died. When i took control of sora afterwords i was extremely mad. I wanted to avenge goofy so bad. I was relieved when he just was nocked out. how did everyone feel

When I saw Goofy get hit in the head, I got pissed off. I ripped off my Org jacket, busted out my Keyblade shouting "O'll never forgive them for this" , and preceeded to rape some hoes...wait, that was Mickey. But I was still pissed off.

the whole scene with Goofy coming back was too early. He should have came back during the 1000 heartless fight.

iChocolate

I was shocked although I claim I don't like him he has some uses. But after I calmed down I figured they wouldn't kill him. So I was relieved.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
But when I first saw that scene, I completely forgot about the final battle where I watched my friend battle with Goofy. I didn't feel much about him but their reactions were the things that made me tear up. (What Sora feels, I feel) Except, Riku ending thing.
lol, I felt that way too about the Riku ending thing, it actually made me lol for some reason. XD.

Anyway, At first I was like, "Oh hell no! There's just no way! LOL!!!!!" But then when I took control of Sora I was like "WHAT!!! NO! MOM! DAD! THEY JUST KILLED GOOFY! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT KH2 BEING GOTH!!!!! Die! Die stupid Goofy killing heartless!" And I proceeded to kill every heartless I saw. I liked Goofy was more than Donald because of Knocksmash. My parents were confused to, my dad said something about modern disney ruining child innocence or something :D.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
That is too funny. What did you do when Goofy came back?
lol, I was like "You know, I was sad at first, but now I'm just disappointed." But I was happy still, but a part of me did want Micky in my group. My insanity cracks me up sometimes. At first I believed it because, Bambi's mom got shot, Scar got burned and eaten alive, and in eight below, about half of the dogs died! So that seemed pretty humane compared to everything else.

I was slightly skeptical at first, but yeah, I too wanted revenge in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back